Say it aint so!! People are betting on Peyton and the Colts AGAIN in week 16......
yet another moronic post from you....when you have a guy like manning, there's always a chance to make cash...wake up
LosAngelesKing, are you in a foul mood every day of your life or are you just still mad that I spoke poorly of your lousy Lakers? Every time I see you post - no matter towards whom - you're in a super bitchy frame of mind. You seem like a real a-hole.
yet another moronic post from you....when you have a guy like manning, there's always a chance to make cash...wake up
LosAngelesKing, are you in a foul mood every day of your life or are you just still mad that I spoke poorly of your lousy Lakers? Every time I see you post - no matter towards whom - you're in a super bitchy frame of mind. You seem like a real a-hole.
just lookin over this now, and I was on the colts and got paid nice for it. I read one post that said it best- Peyton and Indy vs Oakland, and The Colts are out if they lose, how can you not take the COlts? Stop overthinking shit man, sometimes you can follow those trends, (NO +2 last night), but you will always need talent on your team to make it work. Oakland was overmatched, pure and simple. And all of your line watching and genius Vegas insight means nothing when it is Peyton vs Oak with a spread of -1. Cmon man, you guys just like to be different than the perceived "public" and "squares", and probably dont even have money on the game, just on here talking shit. So just shut the fuck up, thank you and have a great day
This post is a classic example of a gambling simpleton talking shit after a lucky win. Not impressive, matey.
just lookin over this now, and I was on the colts and got paid nice for it. I read one post that said it best- Peyton and Indy vs Oakland, and The Colts are out if they lose, how can you not take the COlts? Stop overthinking shit man, sometimes you can follow those trends, (NO +2 last night), but you will always need talent on your team to make it work. Oakland was overmatched, pure and simple. And all of your line watching and genius Vegas insight means nothing when it is Peyton vs Oak with a spread of -1. Cmon man, you guys just like to be different than the perceived "public" and "squares", and probably dont even have money on the game, just on here talking shit. So just shut the fuck up, thank you and have a great day
This post is a classic example of a gambling simpleton talking shit after a lucky win. Not impressive, matey.
This post is a classic example of a gambling simpleton talking shit after a lucky win. Not impressive, matey.
We know this, Mr. B... I've never understood why you waste your time arguing with these clowns.
This post is a classic example of a gambling simpleton talking shit after a lucky win. Not impressive, matey.
We know this, Mr. B... I've never understood why you waste your time arguing with these clowns.
and waasnt a lucky win either- was in the bag early, and the score would have been larger too if Peyton had kept running at the end. Was a good pick. Recent history tells you the Colts win that game-, hating Peyton Manning and over analyzing tells you that Oakland hits
and waasnt a lucky win either- was in the bag early, and the score would have been larger too if Peyton had kept running at the end. Was a good pick. Recent history tells you the Colts win that game-, hating Peyton Manning and over analyzing tells you that Oakland hits
Would rather be lucky than good all day brother, and not a simpleton or clown at all. I know I cant match some of the higher intellects around here, but I do ok. But other people read stuff from the supposed "sharps" and take it as gospel, when we are all doing the same thing- gambling. And sometimes you end up outsmarting yourself. And numbers of posts to covers does not equal intelligence either my friend.
and waasnt a lucky win either- was in the bag early, and the score would have been larger too if Peyton had kept running at the end. Was a good pick. Recent history tells you the Colts win that game-, hating Peyton Manning and over analyzing tells you that Oakland hits
Fair enough, angrypirate129, although number of posts means very little to me.
![]()
Would rather be lucky than good all day brother, and not a simpleton or clown at all. I know I cant match some of the higher intellects around here, but I do ok. But other people read stuff from the supposed "sharps" and take it as gospel, when we are all doing the same thing- gambling. And sometimes you end up outsmarting yourself. And numbers of posts to covers does not equal intelligence either my friend.
and waasnt a lucky win either- was in the bag early, and the score would have been larger too if Peyton had kept running at the end. Was a good pick. Recent history tells you the Colts win that game-, hating Peyton Manning and over analyzing tells you that Oakland hits
Fair enough, angrypirate129, although number of posts means very little to me.
![]()
I still dont see why people think this has anything to do with hating Manning. He is a top 5 all time qb. I think his commercials are funny. He doesnt stab people,get dwis, shoot himslef in the leg or kill dogs.
I like Peyton Manning. However, you cant bet with you heart. Raiders where a home dog in the NFL. Thats not the worst bet you can make. Sure it lost, no big deal. They'lll have more games next week ![]()
I still dont see why people think this has anything to do with hating Manning. He is a top 5 all time qb. I think his commercials are funny. He doesnt stab people,get dwis, shoot himslef in the leg or kill dogs.
I like Peyton Manning. However, you cant bet with you heart. Raiders where a home dog in the NFL. Thats not the worst bet you can make. Sure it lost, no big deal. They'lll have more games next week ![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,714
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,195
- Monday 09/28/2026 812
- Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,827
- PART DEUX 273
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,286
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,004
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,459
- Eagles@Bears discussion 3,677
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,439
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
