Say it aint so!! People are betting on Peyton and the Colts AGAIN in week 16......
The best part about this game is I get to play-against the pompous idiot, Train.
Sweet. I LOVE the pick now
The best part about this game is I get to play-against the pompous idiot, Train.
Sweet. I LOVE the pick now
I like Raiders at +3 and have been waiting for the line to move up to 3.5 and maybe more. I know these 3 point lines rarely move but the public is pounding the Colts so I figure it's gotta move up a bit right? This however has not happened in fact it's moved down to 2 or 2.5 in a few places. Other books that haven't moved the line have you paying more juice to take Oakland.
Wait til gametime, line should rise. It is right now sucking in Colts backers like a Hoover.....Even if it stays at 2 or 3, it shouldnt matter as the spread rarely (30%ish) comes into play
I like Raiders at +3 and have been waiting for the line to move up to 3.5 and maybe more. I know these 3 point lines rarely move but the public is pounding the Colts so I figure it's gotta move up a bit right? This however has not happened in fact it's moved down to 2 or 2.5 in a few places. Other books that haven't moved the line have you paying more juice to take Oakland.
Wait til gametime, line should rise. It is right now sucking in Colts backers like a Hoover.....Even if it stays at 2 or 3, it shouldnt matter as the spread rarely (30%ish) comes into play
You just never know which Raider team will show up.
GL
You just never know which Raider team will show up.
GL
I see it 31-17, Campbell.
I see it 31-17, Campbell.
Man..Gotta take the Colts!!!!Raiders always shoot them selves on the foot!!!!
"On" the foot? I gotta take the Raiders.
Man..Gotta take the Colts!!!!Raiders always shoot them selves on the foot!!!!
"On" the foot? I gotta take the Raiders.
I will say though that the Colts should of covered that game at against tennesse when they were up a lot, tenn got really lucky to get that lucky backdoor TD cover at the end of the game..
They didn't cover that game because they were overpriced as they have been all season.
I will say though that the Colts should of covered that game at against tennesse when they were up a lot, tenn got really lucky to get that lucky backdoor TD cover at the end of the game..
They didn't cover that game because they were overpriced as they have been all season.
If the Chiefs eliminate Oakland by winning their early game I think that could have an effect on how the Raiders come out early...You can't tell me they won't be a little deflated if they are mathematically eliminated by kickoff...
Yes, I can, because the Raiders began this season not imagining that they'd be alive for a playoff spot in late December. Even without making the playoffs, this organization has much to be proud of in 2010. Moving by leaps and bounds in a positive direction is achievement enough, an achievement that won't be diminished by not making the postseason. No matter what the Chiefs do at 1 P.M. against the Titans, the Raiders will want to punctuate their successful home schedule with their sixth win in eight Oakland Coliseum home dates, not to mention they'll be highly motivated to get over .500 rather than drop back under .500.
If the Chiefs eliminate Oakland by winning their early game I think that could have an effect on how the Raiders come out early...You can't tell me they won't be a little deflated if they are mathematically eliminated by kickoff...
Yes, I can, because the Raiders began this season not imagining that they'd be alive for a playoff spot in late December. Even without making the playoffs, this organization has much to be proud of in 2010. Moving by leaps and bounds in a positive direction is achievement enough, an achievement that won't be diminished by not making the postseason. No matter what the Chiefs do at 1 P.M. against the Titans, the Raiders will want to punctuate their successful home schedule with their sixth win in eight Oakland Coliseum home dates, not to mention they'll be highly motivated to get over .500 rather than drop back under .500.
The best part about this game is I get to play-against the pompous idiot, Train.
I'm sorry, did you just call someone a pompous idiot? Must take one to know one. Anyway, your Indy moneyline -133 is likely
by this time tomorrow.
The best part about this game is I get to play-against the pompous idiot, Train.
I'm sorry, did you just call someone a pompous idiot? Must take one to know one. Anyway, your Indy moneyline -133 is likely
by this time tomorrow.
The best part about this game is I get to play-against the pompous idiot, Train.
Yes, it does, but you have to be careful not to misjudge which team has more of it, and you just did.
The best part about this game is I get to play-against the pompous idiot, Train.
Yes, it does, but you have to be careful not to misjudge which team has more of it, and you just did.
Manning in a must win situation vs a team that let chad henne look like a stud? lemme get indy
Hey, you can have Indy. You're picking on the Raiders for the one bad home game they've had since their 1-3 start. The Dolphins did damage as road dogs in a number of places this season. That 33-17 loss is nothing for the Raiders to be too ashamed of.
Manning in a must win situation vs a team that let chad henne look like a stud? lemme get indy
Hey, you can have Indy. You're picking on the Raiders for the one bad home game they've had since their 1-3 start. The Dolphins did damage as road dogs in a number of places this season. That 33-17 loss is nothing for the Raiders to be too ashamed of.
If Oakland is still alive by game time, then this could be a head-knocker. But if KC wins earlier, they are out. I'd keep an eye on that KC game. I expect the line to move a bit with that. Not sure if an obvious KC win would take it over +3, but it might. I'm staying away. Was thinking over but as one poster said, ball control is the key to keeping it away from Peyton. But if Henne can put up 30+ on the Raiders just 2-3 weeks ago with everything on the line for the Raiders, I expect Peyton will score early and make the Raiders open it up.
That was a month ago! Ancient history!
If Oakland is still alive by game time, then this could be a head-knocker. But if KC wins earlier, they are out. I'd keep an eye on that KC game. I expect the line to move a bit with that. Not sure if an obvious KC win would take it over +3, but it might. I'm staying away. Was thinking over but as one poster said, ball control is the key to keeping it away from Peyton. But if Henne can put up 30+ on the Raiders just 2-3 weeks ago with everything on the line for the Raiders, I expect Peyton will score early and make the Raiders open it up.
That was a month ago! Ancient history!
I like Oakland but if KC wins in the morning Oakland will be eliminated from the playoffs and I am not sure what their mindset will be.
Their mindset will be to kick some more ass because they discovered this season that kicking ass is FUN.
I like Oakland but if KC wins in the morning Oakland will be eliminated from the playoffs and I am not sure what their mindset will be.
Their mindset will be to kick some more ass because they discovered this season that kicking ass is FUN.
Their mindset will be to kick some more ass because they discovered this season that kicking ass is FUN.
you are right. would like your thoughts on my card sir.
Their mindset will be to kick some more ass because they discovered this season that kicking ass is FUN.
you are right. would like your thoughts on my card sir.
I am pulling hard for the Raiders to win vs Indy however this is the 4th time they are going into a game this season with a .500% record(not counting 0-0). They won the 1st time and lost the last two.
I have played adjusted parlays going in each direction with Raiders at +4, +7, +10, +14 and have also played some with Indy +3, +4 and +7.
Go Raiders...as a fan first.
I am pulling hard for the Raiders to win vs Indy however this is the 4th time they are going into a game this season with a .500% record(not counting 0-0). They won the 1st time and lost the last two.
I have played adjusted parlays going in each direction with Raiders at +4, +7, +10, +14 and have also played some with Indy +3, +4 and +7.
Go Raiders...as a fan first.
How is -3 giving away cash? This line implies that the Colts would be -9 at home, and even I as a colts fan would have to side with +9 with the Raiders. This line should be PK or +1 for Colts.
WTF are you smoking??
Good to see you Bator
How is -3 giving away cash? This line implies that the Colts would be -9 at home, and even I as a colts fan would have to side with +9 with the Raiders. This line should be PK or +1 for Colts.
WTF are you smoking??
Good to see you Bator
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,714
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,195
- Monday 09/28/2026 812
- Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,827
- PART DEUX 273
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,286
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,004
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,459
- Eagles@Bears discussion 3,677
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,439
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
