He is Covers most Useless Poster.
Thanks.
LETS REVIEW HOW MANY TIMES PAST 6 WEEKs YOU were wrong
WK 7 - 5 .5 vs TEXANS they WON 30 - 17 WEK 8 + 3 @ Eagles COVERED 24 - 26
WK 10 + 3 1/2 @ Patriots COVERED 28 - 31
YOU have a Hate for THE COLTS Dont YOU ?
![]()
1st I said 6 weeks.....
2nd Week 8 Indy didnt cover as I had Philly -1
3rd Week 10 they didnt cover because I had NE -2.5
Please tell me where i'm wrong douche....![]()
LETS REVIEW HOW MANY TIMES PAST 6 WEEKs YOU were wrong
WK 7 - 5 .5 vs TEXANS they WON 30 - 17 WEK 8 + 3 @ Eagles COVERED 24 - 26
WK 10 + 3 1/2 @ Patriots COVERED 28 - 31
YOU have a Hate for THE COLTS Dont YOU ?
![]()
1st I said 6 weeks.....
2nd Week 8 Indy didnt cover as I had Philly -1
3rd Week 10 they didnt cover because I had NE -2.5
Please tell me where i'm wrong douche....![]()
WELL i dont know where you get your lines from unless you buying points BUT they did cover those games according to VEGAS odds and most sports books
also in covers odds they covered all those games
so stop with bullshit spreads
WELL i dont know where you get your lines from unless you buying points BUT they did cover those games according to VEGAS odds and most sports books
also in covers odds they covered all those games
so stop with bullshit spreads
i got on the raiders quickly... it was +3 (even money) now the line is +3 (-120) at some books...
i got on the raiders quickly... it was +3 (even money) now the line is +3 (-120) at some books...
WELL i dont know where you get your lines from unless you buying points BUT they did cover those games according to VEGAS odds and most sports books
also in covers odds they covered all those games
so stop with bullshit spreads
Stop being a bitch. Nobody is full of it here but you. Most books had 2, 2.5 or 3 at gametime for the Philly/Indy. If you have a local, sometimes they shade lines toward certain teams....Why would I say -1? Why not just ML?
Get a clue bro ![]()
WELL i dont know where you get your lines from unless you buying points BUT they did cover those games according to VEGAS odds and most sports books
also in covers odds they covered all those games
so stop with bullshit spreads
Stop being a bitch. Nobody is full of it here but you. Most books had 2, 2.5 or 3 at gametime for the Philly/Indy. If you have a local, sometimes they shade lines toward certain teams....Why would I say -1? Why not just ML?
Get a clue bro ![]()
If the Chiefs eliminate Oakland by winning their early game I think that could have an effect on how the Raiders come out early...You can't tell me they won't be a little deflated if they are mathematically eliminated by kickoff...
If the Chiefs eliminate Oakland by winning their early game I think that could have an effect on how the Raiders come out early...You can't tell me they won't be a little deflated if they are mathematically eliminated by kickoff...
how often do you see an onside kick get returned like that...NEVER. If that guy would have muffed it trying to be cute and score, he would have been cut the next day. You are taught to FALL ON THE BALL. That play should have never happened.
how often do you see an onside kick get returned like that...NEVER. If that guy would have muffed it trying to be cute and score, he would have been cut the next day. You are taught to FALL ON THE BALL. That play should have never happened.
If the Chiefs eliminate Oakland by winning their early game I think that could have an effect on how the Raiders come out early...You can't tell me they won't be a little deflated if they are mathematically eliminated by kickoff...
Peyton Manning![]()
![]()
If the Chiefs eliminate Oakland by winning their early game I think that could have an effect on how the Raiders come out early...You can't tell me they won't be a little deflated if they are mathematically eliminated by kickoff...
Peyton Manning![]()
![]()
