OMG!!! Saints @ Seahawks In-Game
yea bush do this for kim... ![]()
Bush needs to get his shit together and quit thinking about that video she sent him of her taking it up the ass from Miles Austin.
yea bush do this for kim... ![]()
Bush needs to get his shit together and quit thinking about that video she sent him of her taking it up the ass from Miles Austin.
I just remembered that why BETUS page was up. I was goiing to takjev NO-17.5 +300 I ythink? Anyway, I think it will bre a blowout!!!! WE will see!
I just remembered that why BETUS page was up. I was goiing to takjev NO-17.5 +300 I ythink? Anyway, I think it will bre a blowout!!!! WE will see!
Bush needs to get his shit together and quit thinking about that video she sent him of her taking it up the ass from Miles Austin.
![]()
Bush needs to get his shit together and quit thinking about that video she sent him of her taking it up the ass from Miles Austin.
![]()
what a fucking bad kicker for NO!
Its not a bad kick. They dont want to kick to leon back there. He is a great return guy. Had very good numbers this year. Probably their best threat
what a fucking bad kicker for NO!
Its not a bad kick. They dont want to kick to leon back there. He is a great return guy. Had very good numbers this year. Probably their best threat
Funny people here taking Sea ML. They got destroyed by Gaints Falcon and KC at home. Why the hell would today be any different???
They are confident in Safeco field advantage and the # 28th QB in the NFL
Funny people here taking Sea ML. They got destroyed by Gaints Falcon and KC at home. Why the hell would today be any different???
They are confident in Safeco field advantage and the # 28th QB in the NFL
hmmm. do i want seattle to score because of the over now?
Yes. If we can get at least 14 points out of seattle the over should be good.
hmmm. do i want seattle to score because of the over now?
Yes. If we can get at least 14 points out of seattle the over should be good.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 451,543
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 632
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,210
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,014
- PART DEUX 166
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 5,214
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,479
- Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,845
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,771
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,643
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
