OMG!!! Saints @ Seahawks In-Game
Posted:
#212
Quote Originally Posted by steelwill43:
StraightShooter do you have just the over? or the saints as well?
I teased saints/over and I have the over. ![]()
Quote Originally Posted by steelwill43:
StraightShooter do you have just the over? or the saints as well?
I teased saints/over and I have the over. ![]()
Posted:
#214
I would have been happy if Seattle could score just 17 points, but with the way New Orleans’s defense looked on that drive this MIGHT turn into a shoot out.
I would have been happy if Seattle could score just 17 points, but with the way New Orleans’s defense looked on that drive this MIGHT turn into a shoot out.
Posted:
#221
Quote Originally Posted by StraightShooter:
I teased saints/over and I have the over. ![]()
Oh ok good stuff. I teased the saints +2 and I have the over. We are both looking good as of now
Quote Originally Posted by StraightShooter:
I teased saints/over and I have the over. ![]()
Oh ok good stuff. I teased the saints +2 and I have the over. We are both looking good as of now
Posted:
#225
Quote Originally Posted by ShootDaClubUp:
Anybody got a link to this game im stuck ass in germany and none of these shit links work and need to watch some real football
Please 
Anybody got a link to this game im stuck ass in germany and none of these shit links work and need to watch some real football
atdhe.net
Quote Originally Posted by ShootDaClubUp:
Anybody got a link to this game im stuck ass in germany and none of these shit links work and need to watch some real football
Please 
Anybody got a link to this game im stuck ass in germany and none of these shit links work and need to watch some real football
atdhe.net
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 451,572
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 632
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,211
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,015
- PART DEUX 177
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 5,402
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,479
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,774
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,643
- That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 596
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
