Posted:
#451
OMG!!! Saints @ Seahawks In-Game
Posted:
#457
Quote Originally Posted by irage:
I love all the Seahawk lovers, I'm just glad this is a good game. Low scoring 2nd half, Under 24.
Hawks will switch to a running game, Carroll will use a close game to wear out the Saints D, late 4th quarter pass will determine your winner.
Like the Hawks to cover the 10, and OVER also looks good.
2nd Half Under 24
I love all the Seahawk lovers, I'm just glad this is a good game. Low scoring 2nd half, Under 24.
Hawks will switch to a running game, Carroll will use a close game to wear out the Saints D, late 4th quarter pass will determine your winner.
Like the Hawks to cover the 10, and OVER also looks good.
2nd Half Under 24
YOU def know what your talking bout
Quote Originally Posted by irage:
I love all the Seahawk lovers, I'm just glad this is a good game. Low scoring 2nd half, Under 24.
Hawks will switch to a running game, Carroll will use a close game to wear out the Saints D, late 4th quarter pass will determine your winner.
Like the Hawks to cover the 10, and OVER also looks good.
2nd Half Under 24
I love all the Seahawk lovers, I'm just glad this is a good game. Low scoring 2nd half, Under 24.
Hawks will switch to a running game, Carroll will use a close game to wear out the Saints D, late 4th quarter pass will determine your winner.
Like the Hawks to cover the 10, and OVER also looks good.
2nd Half Under 24
YOU def know what your talking bout
Posted:
#472
brees should have run for first down on their 1st possession-instead settles for 3.
only got the TD because of int.
while I'm typing sea scores again
hows that song go--turn out the lights the party's over
only got the TD because of int.
while I'm typing sea scores again
hows that song go--turn out the lights the party's over
brees should have run for first down on their 1st possession-instead settles for 3.
only got the TD because of int.
while I'm typing sea scores again
hows that song go--turn out the lights the party's over
only got the TD because of int.
while I'm typing sea scores again
hows that song go--turn out the lights the party's over
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 451,155
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 624
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,208
- Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,844
- PART DEUX 300
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,014
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,478
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 4,227
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,634
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,722
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
