Posted:
#101
Monday
Posted:
#105
Quote Originally Posted by amd:
You should attend my seminar : Parlaying & Going Large for the Money Management Impaired
You and I both agree that flat betting is the way to go in the long term but I'm not as disciplined as the next guy so I'm not the right one to talk to regarding money management. I had big money on Lions and Cowboys and everything else was standard. Unconventional betting style for me but it has worked for years.
Quote Originally Posted by amd:
You should attend my seminar : Parlaying & Going Large for the Money Management ImpairedYou and I both agree that flat betting is the way to go in the long term but I'm not as disciplined as the next guy so I'm not the right one to talk to regarding money management. I had big money on Lions and Cowboys and everything else was standard. Unconventional betting style for me but it has worked for years.
Posted:
#110
Quote Originally Posted by nbafan88:
Great call amd
Great call amd
Thanks a lot buddy, one of those nights. I'm capable of going 1-5 next week....it's a funny game. Bol to you this week.
Quote Originally Posted by nbafan88:
Great call amd
Great call amd
Thanks a lot buddy, one of those nights. I'm capable of going 1-5 next week....it's a funny game. Bol to you this week.
Posted:
#120
Quote Originally Posted by szeto:
Great job so far amd, out of all the sports you bet (mlb, ncaa football, nfl) what sport would you say your most comfortable capping?
Great job so far amd, out of all the sports you bet (mlb, ncaa football, nfl) what sport would you say your most comfortable capping?
Hockey
Thanks for the post, good luck this week
Quote Originally Posted by szeto:
Great job so far amd, out of all the sports you bet (mlb, ncaa football, nfl) what sport would you say your most comfortable capping?
Great job so far amd, out of all the sports you bet (mlb, ncaa football, nfl) what sport would you say your most comfortable capping?
Hockey
Thanks for the post, good luck this week
Posted:
#121
AMD- can you start posting units next to your nfl plays like u do with college?
Would have love to seen you went bigger on Lions and Cowboys. I know you mentioned you haven't been doing so thus didn't want to mislead everyone but it would be appreciated moving forward for all of us I'm sure 
AMD- can you start posting units next to your nfl plays like u do with college?
Would have love to seen you went bigger on Lions and Cowboys. I know you mentioned you haven't been doing so thus didn't want to mislead everyone but it would be appreciated moving forward for all of us I'm sure 
Posted:
#122
Quote Originally Posted by monkeebooger:
AMD- can you start posting units next to your nfl plays like u do with college?
AMD- can you start posting units next to your nfl plays like u do with college?
Would have love to seen you went bigger on Lions and Cowboys. I know you mentioned you haven't been doing so thus didn't want to mislead everyone but it would be appreciated moving forward for all of us I'm sure 
Sure
Quote Originally Posted by monkeebooger:
AMD- can you start posting units next to your nfl plays like u do with college?
AMD- can you start posting units next to your nfl plays like u do with college?
Would have love to seen you went bigger on Lions and Cowboys. I know you mentioned you haven't been doing so thus didn't want to mislead everyone but it would be appreciated moving forward for all of us I'm sure 
Sure
Hot Forum Topics
- Claiming Prizes 57,673
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,325
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,052
- NFL LOCKED IN! 103,805
- MLB Playoffs 5,556
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,449
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 5,996
- Sunday nFl Wk 4 7,064
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,303
- Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,019
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
