I love these "I know it's fixed but I have no proof" blah blah blah... What a fukin joke.
Give us the winners this Sunday Mr. Fix It or turn off mommy's computer.
Just got mom's permission to keep posting, so here goes:
Do you mean winners like the ones I just posted? Son, I just won 13 grand betting on THREE different sports. All live betting, and all in a matter of just 2 hours.
Do your OWN damned HW instead of leeching off others. Now, show me YOURS.....pretty please ??
You are the one bloviating about a fix. Give us the winners on Sunday. You don't have them because you don't know jack $hit. Lose the fake betting crap and put your fix BS where your mouth is.
Oh wait............... like all the other tin foil hats in here you will wait until after the game to claim fix.
Quote Originally Posted by WHATTAPLAY:
Quote Originally Posted by bettingforfun:
I love these "I know it's fixed but I have no proof" blah blah blah... What a fukin joke.
Give us the winners this Sunday Mr. Fix It or turn off mommy's computer.
Just got mom's permission to keep posting, so here goes:
Do you mean winners like the ones I just posted? Son, I just won 13 grand betting on THREE different sports. All live betting, and all in a matter of just 2 hours.
Do your OWN damned HW instead of leeching off others. Now, show me YOURS.....pretty please ??
You are the one bloviating about a fix. Give us the winners on Sunday. You don't have them because you don't know jack $hit. Lose the fake betting crap and put your fix BS where your mouth is.
Oh wait............... like all the other tin foil hats in here you will wait until after the game to claim fix.
You are the one bloviating about a fix. Give us the winners on Sunday. You don't have them because you don't know jack $hit. Lose the fake betting crap and put your fix BS where your mouth is.
Oh wait............... like all the other tin foil hats in here you will wait until after the game to claim fix.
You'd do a lot better for yourself if you just humbly admitted you have zero clue what you are doing............and politely asked fellow bettors to help you win a few bucks so you could treat your girl to a matinee flick and a Nathan's hot dog.
Quote Originally Posted by bettingforfun:
You are the one bloviating about a fix. Give us the winners on Sunday. You don't have them because you don't know jack $hit. Lose the fake betting crap and put your fix BS where your mouth is.
Oh wait............... like all the other tin foil hats in here you will wait until after the game to claim fix.
You'd do a lot better for yourself if you just humbly admitted you have zero clue what you are doing............and politely asked fellow bettors to help you win a few bucks so you could treat your girl to a matinee flick and a Nathan's hot dog.
You said there was "loads and loads of evidence" that NFL games were fixed, so I asked for one example of evidence that an NFL game was fixed within the last two years. If you don't have any evidence, that's cool. I'll see if anyone else does.
Is there anyone reading this who can provide one piece of evidence that an NFL game has been fixed in the last two years? If so, please post it here. I have an open mind and I - and many others - would be very interested in seeing the evidence you have that NFL games are fixed. Thank you in advance.
DoubleUp, I know you have tons of great info, but I want to see what some of these other guys who believe the NFL is fixed have to say.
What we've watched for the last several years in the NFL is enough to present reasonable doubt. Just watch last year's Super Bowl and pay attention to the officials, the play calling, and decision making. At the very least, you'll be scratching your head for hours wondering WTF did I just watch.
I don't think it's "scripted" like a play at the theater. But in my mind, it is 100% manipulated to achieve particular outcomes. You only need a couple of convenient calls or botched plays to swing a game.
How about you give us some evidence that the NFL is not manipulated? Go ahead, we're waiting
Quote Originally Posted by DoctorSuccess:
You said there was "loads and loads of evidence" that NFL games were fixed, so I asked for one example of evidence that an NFL game was fixed within the last two years. If you don't have any evidence, that's cool. I'll see if anyone else does.
Is there anyone reading this who can provide one piece of evidence that an NFL game has been fixed in the last two years? If so, please post it here. I have an open mind and I - and many others - would be very interested in seeing the evidence you have that NFL games are fixed. Thank you in advance.
DoubleUp, I know you have tons of great info, but I want to see what some of these other guys who believe the NFL is fixed have to say.
What we've watched for the last several years in the NFL is enough to present reasonable doubt. Just watch last year's Super Bowl and pay attention to the officials, the play calling, and decision making. At the very least, you'll be scratching your head for hours wondering WTF did I just watch.
I don't think it's "scripted" like a play at the theater. But in my mind, it is 100% manipulated to achieve particular outcomes. You only need a couple of convenient calls or botched plays to swing a game.
How about you give us some evidence that the NFL is not manipulated? Go ahead, we're waiting
What we've watched for the last several years in the NFL is enough to present reasonable doubt. Just watch last year's Super Bowl and pay attention to the officials, the play calling, and decision making. At the very least, you'll be scratching your head for hours wondering WTF did I just watch.
I don't think it's "scripted" like a play at the theater. But in my mind, it is 100% manipulated to achieve particular outcomes. You only need a couple of convenient calls or botched plays to swing a game.
How about you give us some evidence that the NFL is not manipulated? Go ahead, we're waiting
Perfectly said. Nothing to add.
Quote Originally Posted by Kaufee:
What we've watched for the last several years in the NFL is enough to present reasonable doubt. Just watch last year's Super Bowl and pay attention to the officials, the play calling, and decision making. At the very least, you'll be scratching your head for hours wondering WTF did I just watch.
I don't think it's "scripted" like a play at the theater. But in my mind, it is 100% manipulated to achieve particular outcomes. You only need a couple of convenient calls or botched plays to swing a game.
How about you give us some evidence that the NFL is not manipulated? Go ahead, we're waiting
Some of these sheep are so dense, they can't see the evidence they keep asking for. They want to believe we live in a fairy tale world. Well sorry to break the news, but the world is full of greed and where there is money, there is corruption. Stocks, business, banks, housing market, etc, etc. Corruption time and time again. This is 100% factual. Where there is money, corruption follows.
No league has more money behind it than the NFL. It's corrupt as hell and one day, it will be exposed for what it is. It's anybody's guess when that happens
Whataplay
Some of these sheep are so dense, they can't see the evidence they keep asking for. They want to believe we live in a fairy tale world. Well sorry to break the news, but the world is full of greed and where there is money, there is corruption. Stocks, business, banks, housing market, etc, etc. Corruption time and time again. This is 100% factual. Where there is money, corruption follows.
No league has more money behind it than the NFL. It's corrupt as hell and one day, it will be exposed for what it is. It's anybody's guess when that happens
How about you give us some evidence that the NFL is not manipulated? Go ahead, we're waiting
And while he's at it maybe he can provide some evidence regarding the car crash that never happened, or the crime that was never committed. Sorry folks, but this is a ridiculously feeble attempt to deflect responsibility for burden of proof. The onus is on the accuser, but nice try. Lets face it, this debate will roll on forever until one day, as you eloquently stated, the league is exposed for what it is. Until then it will remain Sheeple vs Tin Foil Hats.
Quote Originally Posted by Kaufee:
How about you give us some evidence that the NFL is not manipulated? Go ahead, we're waiting
And while he's at it maybe he can provide some evidence regarding the car crash that never happened, or the crime that was never committed. Sorry folks, but this is a ridiculously feeble attempt to deflect responsibility for burden of proof. The onus is on the accuser, but nice try. Lets face it, this debate will roll on forever until one day, as you eloquently stated, the league is exposed for what it is. Until then it will remain Sheeple vs Tin Foil Hats.
Well BowmansAddict, I congratulate you for being the only person on this entire covers forum (besides DoubleUp) to present something intelligent in support of the fixed-game side. And the only one with the courage to respond to my challenge.
If you want to talk about Sandy Hook, I'd love to have that conversation, only it would be over the heads of many people here. So I'll stick to football.
As tombstoned said, this is an eyebrow raiser. Let's see how it plays out. Someone who supports the fixed-game agenda would naturally make a two-team money line parlay on Minnesota and New England. You've certainly piqued my interest. Good show.
Well BowmansAddict, I congratulate you for being the only person on this entire covers forum (besides DoubleUp) to present something intelligent in support of the fixed-game side. And the only one with the courage to respond to my challenge.
If you want to talk about Sandy Hook, I'd love to have that conversation, only it would be over the heads of many people here. So I'll stick to football.
As tombstoned said, this is an eyebrow raiser. Let's see how it plays out. Someone who supports the fixed-game agenda would naturally make a two-team money line parlay on Minnesota and New England. You've certainly piqued my interest. Good show.
Well BowmansAddict, I congratulate you for being the only person on this entire covers forum (besides DoubleUp) to present something intelligent in support of the fixed-game side. And the only one with the courage to respond to my challenge.
If you want to talk about Sandy Hook, I'd love to have that conversation, only it would be over the heads of many people here. So I'll stick to football.
As tombstoned said, this is an eyebrow raiser. Let's see how it plays out. Someone who supports the fixed-game agenda would naturally make a two-team money line parlay on Minnesota and New England. You've certainly piqued my interest. Good show.
Wrong. Those who DO NOT believe in fixes would line up like sheep, thinking they got a gift. Somehow, the NFL screwed up. Me.....I'll stick with the Eagles to cover.....I also like JAX
Quote Originally Posted by DoctorSuccess:
Well BowmansAddict, I congratulate you for being the only person on this entire covers forum (besides DoubleUp) to present something intelligent in support of the fixed-game side. And the only one with the courage to respond to my challenge.
If you want to talk about Sandy Hook, I'd love to have that conversation, only it would be over the heads of many people here. So I'll stick to football.
As tombstoned said, this is an eyebrow raiser. Let's see how it plays out. Someone who supports the fixed-game agenda would naturally make a two-team money line parlay on Minnesota and New England. You've certainly piqued my interest. Good show.
Wrong. Those who DO NOT believe in fixes would line up like sheep, thinking they got a gift. Somehow, the NFL screwed up. Me.....I'll stick with the Eagles to cover.....I also like JAX
I agree with WATTAPLAY. Somebody screwed up here. The league likely had 4 such posts (1 for each matchup scenario) ready to go for after Sunday and some IT idiot accidentally screwed the pooch. This is the same thing that occurs for example when you see players wearing conference champion hats immediately after the game. Trust me, hats are made in advance for all 4 teams, but only the winners will see the light of day. They are simply not going to wait until after the games to start working on all this stuff.
I agree with WATTAPLAY. Somebody screwed up here. The league likely had 4 such posts (1 for each matchup scenario) ready to go for after Sunday and some IT idiot accidentally screwed the pooch. This is the same thing that occurs for example when you see players wearing conference champion hats immediately after the game. Trust me, hats are made in advance for all 4 teams, but only the winners will see the light of day. They are simply not going to wait until after the games to start working on all this stuff.