49ers fans dont be such sore losers.
HUGE MNF Seattle Seahawks vs San Francisco 49ers Pick
Seattle +6 is a push no XP since Seattle is getting ball first. Seattle+6.5 or +7 you won. Go to bed. With Seattle getting the ball first only San Francisco backers at -6 can lose or push. Good luck every one.
Seattle +6 is a push no XP since Seattle is getting ball first. Seattle+6.5 or +7 you won. Go to bed. With Seattle getting the ball first only San Francisco backers at -6 can lose or push. Good luck every one.
Ball don't lie but Russell Wilson has been off all night. Seahawks defense was awesome but Russ man you had a guy wide up and you threw into triple cover. Guy has been amazing all year but bad decisions all night tonight and a horrible . Metcalf going into the endzone fumble. I think I would rather be on defense than offense.
Ball don't lie but Russell Wilson has been off all night. Seahawks defense was awesome but Russ man you had a guy wide up and you threw into triple cover. Guy has been amazing all year but bad decisions all night tonight and a horrible . Metcalf going into the endzone fumble. I think I would rather be on defense than offense.
YAAAAAAA
THE 69ERS ARE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERE. AND WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS. TOMORROW IT IS MACaction. Wahooo!![]()
YAAAAAAA
THE 69ERS ARE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERE. AND WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS. TOMORROW IT IS MACaction. Wahooo!![]()
Frank your a stud thank you.
Frank your a stud thank you.
got too cocky eh!
got too cocky eh!
Frank your a stud thank you.
well said & nicely done to mah man FRANK![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Frank your a stud thank you.
well said & nicely done to mah man FRANK![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
How's it going FRANK?
How's it going FRANK?
Well that sucked. Congrats seahawk backers, I'm man enough to eat crow when I'm wrong.. Sanders injury was huge while already down kittle. I had a feeling it might come down to the backup kicker after the gould news. Ultimately too many drops, online got destroyed by clowney, and a huge missed fg. Congrats seahawk backers
Well that sucked. Congrats seahawk backers, I'm man enough to eat crow when I'm wrong.. Sanders injury was huge while already down kittle. I had a feeling it might come down to the backup kicker after the gould news. Ultimately too many drops, online got destroyed by clowney, and a huge missed fg. Congrats seahawk backers
Solid call, thanks for the pick but especially for the writeup. It did help make my mind on taking also the ML. One can say we ran well in the end, but truth be told with: i) interception in the 35 turned down due to holding; fumble in SF 1 yd line, RW fumble, RW interception in OT, Penny´s ridiculous fumble, 2 or 3 dropped interceptions, and that rookie hitting 3 key FGs, this game actually shouldve been won by 10+ in regular time.
Thanks again and BOL
Solid call, thanks for the pick but especially for the writeup. It did help make my mind on taking also the ML. One can say we ran well in the end, but truth be told with: i) interception in the 35 turned down due to holding; fumble in SF 1 yd line, RW fumble, RW interception in OT, Penny´s ridiculous fumble, 2 or 3 dropped interceptions, and that rookie hitting 3 key FGs, this game actually shouldve been won by 10+ in regular time.
Thanks again and BOL
Hot Forum Topics
- Monday 10/05/2026 694
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,275
- PART DEUX 190
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,729
- Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,792
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,811
- ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 3,129
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,657
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,615
- MNF 1,046
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
