HUGE MNF Seattle Seahawks vs San Francisco 49ers Pick
Kwon Alexander the 49ers self proclaimed "heart and soul" of the 49ers defense is out for the season this is the first game without him. 49ers best receiver Kittles out for the game. Jimmy G has more fumbles and interceptions in 8 games if you take away the weakass sewer Cardinals that almost beat the 49ers in their last primetime game. 49ers old lineman leaking oil not 100% won't finish game. Solid field goal kicker gone some carpet bagging wide left motherfucker in his place with high pressure primetime game vs heated rival this jackass will get a double donk and kick the ball out of bounds for good field position. Best Running back on the field is Carson fourth leading RB in NFC will be 2nd behind Cook after this game. 49ers Breida has a bad wheel ain't been shite since he hurt his always gimpy ankle. Russell"MVP" Wilson 24 TDs , 1 INT. 4 rushing TDs more than any 49 RB. Missing best defensive and Offensive players best Special teamer. Going against a team that has beaten the shit out of the 49ers besides one lucky OT win in a game that lasted 72 minutes and turned on a 97 yard kick-off return. Line moving against home team that is undefeated. Del Park has 52/48 action on +6.5 Seahawks but heavy money on Seahawks 68/32.Line will drop below 6 but % won't change. William Hill tracks big winning bettors in NJ, PA and moves line.Guys I can't guarantee a Seahawks SU victory because shit happens like the refs flagging the Vikings e Everytime they stop Dallas and kept their flags in their pockets because I guess Dallas played perfect but the ball don't lie and everything from intangibles, to line movement, to having the most dynamic player in the NFL to having a coach that pushes the right buttons to a great but completely ignored running back in Carson to a great young talent game breaker in DK Metcalf to a completely ignored Superman in Lockett. To the emotional angle in shit talker CB formerly of Seahawks. It's all there Seattle SU, if you want the points take them as a back up. Total of 70% completions 24 TDs and 1 Int plus runs for 4 TDs and yardage and near impossible to sack the 49ers strength. It is all there. Ball don't lie and God is Good.
Kwon Alexander the 49ers self proclaimed "heart and soul" of the 49ers defense is out for the season this is the first game without him. 49ers best receiver Kittles out for the game. Jimmy G has more fumbles and interceptions in 8 games if you take away the weakass sewer Cardinals that almost beat the 49ers in their last primetime game. 49ers old lineman leaking oil not 100% won't finish game. Solid field goal kicker gone some carpet bagging wide left motherfucker in his place with high pressure primetime game vs heated rival this jackass will get a double donk and kick the ball out of bounds for good field position. Best Running back on the field is Carson fourth leading RB in NFC will be 2nd behind Cook after this game. 49ers Breida has a bad wheel ain't been shite since he hurt his always gimpy ankle. Russell"MVP" Wilson 24 TDs , 1 INT. 4 rushing TDs more than any 49 RB. Missing best defensive and Offensive players best Special teamer. Going against a team that has beaten the shit out of the 49ers besides one lucky OT win in a game that lasted 72 minutes and turned on a 97 yard kick-off return. Line moving against home team that is undefeated. Del Park has 52/48 action on +6.5 Seahawks but heavy money on Seahawks 68/32.Line will drop below 6 but % won't change. William Hill tracks big winning bettors in NJ, PA and moves line.Guys I can't guarantee a Seahawks SU victory because shit happens like the refs flagging the Vikings e Everytime they stop Dallas and kept their flags in their pockets because I guess Dallas played perfect but the ball don't lie and everything from intangibles, to line movement, to having the most dynamic player in the NFL to having a coach that pushes the right buttons to a great but completely ignored running back in Carson to a great young talent game breaker in DK Metcalf to a completely ignored Superman in Lockett. To the emotional angle in shit talker CB formerly of Seahawks. It's all there Seattle SU, if you want the points take them as a back up. Total of 70% completions 24 TDs and 1 Int plus runs for 4 TDs and yardage and near impossible to sack the 49ers strength. It is all there. Ball don't lie and God is Good.
Kwon Alexander the 49ers self proclaimed "heart and soul" of the 49ers defense is out for the season this is the first game without him. 49ers best receiver Kittles out for the game. Jimmy G has more fumbles and interceptions in 8 games if you take away the weakass sewer Cardinals that almost beat the 49ers in their last primetime game. 49ers old lineman leaking oil not 100% won't finish game. Solid field goal kicker gone some carpet bagging wide left motherfucker in his place with high pressure primetime game vs heated rival this jackass will get a double donk and kick the ball out of bounds for good field position. Best Running back on the field is Carson fourth leading RB in NFC will be 2nd behind Cook after this game. 49ers Breida has a bad wheel ain't been shite since he hurt his always gimpy ankle. Russell"MVP" Wilson 24 TDs , 1 INT. 4 rushing TDs more than any 49 RB. Missing best defensive and Offensive players best Special teamer. Going against a team that has beaten the shit out of the 49ers besides one lucky OT win in a game that lasted 72 minutes and turned on a 97 yard kick-off return. Line moving against home team that is undefeated. Del Park has 52/48 action on +6.5 Seahawks but heavy money on Seahawks 68/32.Line will drop below 6 but % won't change. William Hill tracks big winning bettors in NJ, PA and moves line.Guys I can't guarantee a Seahawks SU victory because shit happens like the refs flagging the Vikings e Everytime they stop Dallas and kept their flags in their pockets because I guess Dallas played perfect but the ball don't lie and everything from intangibles, to line movement, to having the most dynamic player in the NFL to having a coach that pushes the right buttons to a great but completely ignored running back in Carson to a great young talent game breaker in DK Metcalf to a completely ignored Superman in Lockett. To the emotional angle in shit talker CB formerly of Seahawks. It's all there Seattle SU, if you want the points take them as a back up. Total of 70% completions 24 TDs and 1 Int plus runs for 4 TDs and yardage and near impossible to sack the 49ers strength. It is all there. Ball don't lie and God is Good.
Sounds like you're trying to talk yourself into this bet to me.
Kwon Alexander the 49ers self proclaimed "heart and soul" of the 49ers defense is out for the season this is the first game without him. 49ers best receiver Kittles out for the game. Jimmy G has more fumbles and interceptions in 8 games if you take away the weakass sewer Cardinals that almost beat the 49ers in their last primetime game. 49ers old lineman leaking oil not 100% won't finish game. Solid field goal kicker gone some carpet bagging wide left motherfucker in his place with high pressure primetime game vs heated rival this jackass will get a double donk and kick the ball out of bounds for good field position. Best Running back on the field is Carson fourth leading RB in NFC will be 2nd behind Cook after this game. 49ers Breida has a bad wheel ain't been shite since he hurt his always gimpy ankle. Russell"MVP" Wilson 24 TDs , 1 INT. 4 rushing TDs more than any 49 RB. Missing best defensive and Offensive players best Special teamer. Going against a team that has beaten the shit out of the 49ers besides one lucky OT win in a game that lasted 72 minutes and turned on a 97 yard kick-off return. Line moving against home team that is undefeated. Del Park has 52/48 action on +6.5 Seahawks but heavy money on Seahawks 68/32.Line will drop below 6 but % won't change. William Hill tracks big winning bettors in NJ, PA and moves line.Guys I can't guarantee a Seahawks SU victory because shit happens like the refs flagging the Vikings e Everytime they stop Dallas and kept their flags in their pockets because I guess Dallas played perfect but the ball don't lie and everything from intangibles, to line movement, to having the most dynamic player in the NFL to having a coach that pushes the right buttons to a great but completely ignored running back in Carson to a great young talent game breaker in DK Metcalf to a completely ignored Superman in Lockett. To the emotional angle in shit talker CB formerly of Seahawks. It's all there Seattle SU, if you want the points take them as a back up. Total of 70% completions 24 TDs and 1 Int plus runs for 4 TDs and yardage and near impossible to sack the 49ers strength. It is all there. Ball don't lie and God is Good.
Sounds like you're trying to talk yourself into this bet to me.
The 49ers did beat Carolina who is over .500. Seattle has beat a bunch of weak teams too, best win is over the Steelers who now have the same record as Carolina. I would wish you luck but I'm on the 49ers.
The 49ers did beat Carolina who is over .500. Seattle has beat a bunch of weak teams too, best win is over the Steelers who now have the same record as Carolina. I would wish you luck but I'm on the 49ers.
49ers Offense line continues to limp into games and is leaking oil. Watch three Offense line men for the 49ers leave the field tonight and no Kittles to throw to short smiling good time Jimmy G will panic and make bad decisions because he is a fragile mind and fragile body front runner but Wilson is a proven lay it on the line Warrior. I know who I want in my foxhole to get me my money.
What Russell Wilson will see tonight are bazooka's coming around the edge from the 49ers's defensive line, he'll be running for his life tonight. The 49ers have the superior running game as well, they will click and give Seattle a beating 49ers 42, Seahawks 17.
49ers Offense line continues to limp into games and is leaking oil. Watch three Offense line men for the 49ers leave the field tonight and no Kittles to throw to short smiling good time Jimmy G will panic and make bad decisions because he is a fragile mind and fragile body front runner but Wilson is a proven lay it on the line Warrior. I know who I want in my foxhole to get me my money.
What Russell Wilson will see tonight are bazooka's coming around the edge from the 49ers's defensive line, he'll be running for his life tonight. The 49ers have the superior running game as well, they will click and give Seattle a beating 49ers 42, Seahawks 17.
The 49ers did beat Carolina who is over .500. Seattle has beat a bunch of weak teams too, best win is over the Steelers who now have the same record as Carolina. I would wish you luck but I'm on the 49ers.
The 49ers did beat Carolina who is over .500. Seattle has beat a bunch of weak teams too, best win is over the Steelers who now have the same record as Carolina. I would wish you luck but I'm on the 49ers.
I have seen Joe Montana play and Jimmy G is no Montana. (Christ I miss Joe Cool)
Usually at about this time the 'Shanahan is a genius' guys wade into the discussion. I thought that Sean McVay was a genius...but we've come to find out he is only good at looking the part...not being the part. Loved that fake punt with interception at midfield idea yesterday.
FRANKtheBANKSS...I loved your writeups...![]()
![]()
I have Seattle +12.5 on a teaser and if it fails I will take my loss like a man or a very strong woman. ![]()
I have seen Joe Montana play and Jimmy G is no Montana. (Christ I miss Joe Cool)
Usually at about this time the 'Shanahan is a genius' guys wade into the discussion. I thought that Sean McVay was a genius...but we've come to find out he is only good at looking the part...not being the part. Loved that fake punt with interception at midfield idea yesterday.
FRANKtheBANKSS...I loved your writeups...![]()
![]()
I have Seattle +12.5 on a teaser and if it fails I will take my loss like a man or a very strong woman. ![]()
I have seen Joe Montana play and Jimmy G is no Montana. (Christ I miss Joe Cool) Usually at about this time the 'Shanahan is a genius' guys wade into the discussion. I thought that Sean McVay was a genius...but we've come to find out he is only good at looking the part...not being the part. Loved that fake punt with interception at midfield idea yesterday. FRANKtheBANKSS...I loved your writeups... I have Seattle +12.5 on a teaser and if it fails I will take my loss like a man or a very strong woman.
I have seen Joe Montana play and Jimmy G is no Montana. (Christ I miss Joe Cool) Usually at about this time the 'Shanahan is a genius' guys wade into the discussion. I thought that Sean McVay was a genius...but we've come to find out he is only good at looking the part...not being the part. Loved that fake punt with interception at midfield idea yesterday. FRANKtheBANKSS...I loved your writeups... I have Seattle +12.5 on a teaser and if it fails I will take my loss like a man or a very strong woman.
I really believe Covers.com is responsible for "Spam" picks. You can't tell me bots are able to continue to launch constant spam when much smaller websites are able to simply block the key words in these identical spam messages.
I really believe Covers.com is responsible for "Spam" picks. You can't tell me bots are able to continue to launch constant spam when much smaller websites are able to simply block the key words in these identical spam messages.
"Give it a try" from these spam messages is one of the most common Chinese phrases when translating from Chinese to English. It is heard in China 100 times a day along with "Have a try". So it is clear to me it is from Chinese origin.
"Give it a try" from these spam messages is one of the most common Chinese phrases when translating from Chinese to English. It is heard in China 100 times a day along with "Have a try". So it is clear to me it is from Chinese origin.
Kwon Alexander the 49ers self proclaimed "heart and soul" of the 49ers defense is out for the season this is the first game without him. 49ers best receiver Kittles out for the game. Jimmy G has more fumbles and interceptions in 8 games if you take away the weakass sewer Cardinals that almost beat the 49ers in their last primetime game. 49ers old lineman leaking oil not 100% won't finish game. Solid field goal kicker gone some carpet bagging wide left motherfucker in his place with high pressure primetime game vs heated rival this jackass will get a double donk and kick the ball out of bounds for good field position. Best Running back on the field is Carson fourth leading RB in NFC will be 2nd behind Cook after this game. 49ers Breida has a bad wheel ain't been shite since he hurt his always gimpy ankle. Russell"MVP" Wilson 24 TDs , 1 INT. 4 rushing TDs more than any 49 RB. Missing best defensive and Offensive players best Special teamer. Going against a team that has beaten the shit out of the 49ers besides one lucky OT win in a game that lasted 72 minutes and turned on a 97 yard kick-off return. Line moving against home team that is undefeated. Del Park has 52/48 action on +6.5 Seahawks but heavy money on Seahawks 68/32.Line will drop below 6 but % won't change. William Hill tracks big winning bettors in NJ, PA and moves line.Guys I can't guarantee a Seahawks SU victory because shit happens like the refs flagging the Vikings e Everytime they stop Dallas and kept their flags in their pockets because I guess Dallas played perfect but the ball don't lie and everything from intangibles, to line movement, to having the most dynamic player in the NFL to having a coach that pushes the right buttons to a great but completely ignored running back in Carson to a great young talent game breaker in DK Metcalf to a completely ignored Superman in Lockett. To the emotional angle in shit talker CB formerly of Seahawks. It's all there Seattle SU, if you want the points take them as a back up. Total of 70% completions 24 TDs and 1 Int plus runs for 4 TDs and yardage and near impossible to sack the 49ers strength. It is all there. Ball don't lie and God is Good.
Kwon Alexander the 49ers self proclaimed "heart and soul" of the 49ers defense is out for the season this is the first game without him. 49ers best receiver Kittles out for the game. Jimmy G has more fumbles and interceptions in 8 games if you take away the weakass sewer Cardinals that almost beat the 49ers in their last primetime game. 49ers old lineman leaking oil not 100% won't finish game. Solid field goal kicker gone some carpet bagging wide left motherfucker in his place with high pressure primetime game vs heated rival this jackass will get a double donk and kick the ball out of bounds for good field position. Best Running back on the field is Carson fourth leading RB in NFC will be 2nd behind Cook after this game. 49ers Breida has a bad wheel ain't been shite since he hurt his always gimpy ankle. Russell"MVP" Wilson 24 TDs , 1 INT. 4 rushing TDs more than any 49 RB. Missing best defensive and Offensive players best Special teamer. Going against a team that has beaten the shit out of the 49ers besides one lucky OT win in a game that lasted 72 minutes and turned on a 97 yard kick-off return. Line moving against home team that is undefeated. Del Park has 52/48 action on +6.5 Seahawks but heavy money on Seahawks 68/32.Line will drop below 6 but % won't change. William Hill tracks big winning bettors in NJ, PA and moves line.Guys I can't guarantee a Seahawks SU victory because shit happens like the refs flagging the Vikings e Everytime they stop Dallas and kept their flags in their pockets because I guess Dallas played perfect but the ball don't lie and everything from intangibles, to line movement, to having the most dynamic player in the NFL to having a coach that pushes the right buttons to a great but completely ignored running back in Carson to a great young talent game breaker in DK Metcalf to a completely ignored Superman in Lockett. To the emotional angle in shit talker CB formerly of Seahawks. It's all there Seattle SU, if you want the points take them as a back up. Total of 70% completions 24 TDs and 1 Int plus runs for 4 TDs and yardage and near impossible to sack the 49ers strength. It is all there. Ball don't lie and God is Good.
Hey.. do you think Seattle defense will show up? I’m thinking they come to play tonight I am thinking of playing the under 47 what u like?
Hey.. do you think Seattle defense will show up? I’m thinking they come to play tonight I am thinking of playing the under 47 what u like?
What a solid thread, thanks!
Good non-biased arguments everywhere. On another "back the 49ers" thread I saw the argument that the fact that the 49ers had looked horrible against mobile QBs should bias the public and thus you should bet the niners. Motherfucking shit! Talk about looking at premises but making retarded conclusions.
Good luck. Im with you. I bought points and took Seattle +7.5
What a solid thread, thanks!
Good non-biased arguments everywhere. On another "back the 49ers" thread I saw the argument that the fact that the 49ers had looked horrible against mobile QBs should bias the public and thus you should bet the niners. Motherfucking shit! Talk about looking at premises but making retarded conclusions.
Good luck. Im with you. I bought points and took Seattle +7.5
What a solid thread, thanks! Good non-biased arguments everywhere. On another "back the 49ers" thread I saw the argument that the fact that the 49ers had looked horrible against mobile QBs should bias the public and thus you should bet the niners. Motherfucking shit! Talk about looking at premises but making retarded conclusions. Good luck. Im with you. I bought points and took Seattle +7.5
What a solid thread, thanks! Good non-biased arguments everywhere. On another "back the 49ers" thread I saw the argument that the fact that the 49ers had looked horrible against mobile QBs should bias the public and thus you should bet the niners. Motherfucking shit! Talk about looking at premises but making retarded conclusions. Good luck. Im with you. I bought points and took Seattle +7.5
Hot Forum Topics
- Monday 10/05/2026 694
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,275
- PART DEUX 190
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,729
- Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,792
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,811
- ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 3,129
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,657
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,615
- MNF 1,046
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
