Lololol
67% of the money, 16+ billion, has been placed on KC
Biden said it so it must be true....Go Brandon, sheep, believe anything.
Please link your source for that Biden opinion. I think you're lying.
Biden said it so it must be true....Go Brandon, sheep, believe anything.
Please link your source for that Biden opinion. I think you're lying.
There is no 6 billion total wager on this game 6 billion Jesus no wonder Biden won there's a lot of dum people out there
How's your 10 grand college rebate working out ?
There is no 6 billion total wager on this game 6 billion Jesus no wonder Biden won there's a lot of dum people out there
How's your 10 grand college rebate working out ?
You might need to do some multiplications but I found a creditable page that says how much money has currently been wagered roughly. I Googled it
You might need to do some multiplications but I found a creditable page that says how much money has currently been wagered roughly. I Googled it
@Aronrogers
Its gonna be triple 6 billion. Maybe your not as smart as you think. Thats just legal money. Doesnt count local bookies and offshore.
@Aronrogers
Its gonna be triple 6 billion. Maybe your not as smart as you think. Thats just legal money. Doesnt count local bookies and offshore.
@packersbackers How stupid would u feel, if you actually took a moment and did some fact checking. LOOK IT UP....but I assume if it was printed in LARGE FONT, u would still deny it...Elf Lord
Post the link that you believe is true, and I will debunk it.
Why are you deflecting?
@packersbackers How stupid would u feel, if you actually took a moment and did some fact checking. LOOK IT UP....but I assume if it was printed in LARGE FONT, u would still deny it...Elf Lord
Post the link that you believe is true, and I will debunk it.
Why are you deflecting?
@TOLLELEGE
Why should anyone google anything? You made the claim. Prove it. Stop spinning it and link solid proof
You can't. Its why you haven't done it
@TOLLELEGE
Why should anyone google anything? You made the claim. Prove it. Stop spinning it and link solid proof
You can't. Its why you haven't done it
There is no 6 billion total wager on this game 6 billion Jesus no wonder Biden won there's a lot of dum people out there How's your 10 grand college rebate working out ?
Says the guy who misspelled dumb
There is no 6 billion total wager on this game 6 billion Jesus no wonder Biden won there's a lot of dum people out there How's your 10 grand college rebate working out ?
Says the guy who misspelled dumb
Hot Forum Topics
- Monday 10/05/2026 693
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,275
- PART DEUX 184
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,721
- Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,774
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,805
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,655
- ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 3,113
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,603
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 17,711
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
