Miami -400 at WSEX last i checked.
Cleveland was around +560
Kap WSEX still has theres up:
Heat -400
Cavs +566
Knicks +900
Bulls & Nets +1900
Clippers & Mavs +3233
Kap WSEX still has theres up:
Heat -400
Cavs +566
Knicks +900
Bulls & Nets +1900
Clippers & Mavs +3233
thanks for info on that ![]()
thanks for info on that ![]()
I'm really not sure hell for all I know its all a smokescreen and he is going to the Nets or Clippers
I'm really not sure hell for all I know its all a smokescreen and he is going to the Nets or Clippers
I wouldn't either after all at one point yesterday NY was -500 and everyone was buying MSG stock
I wouldn't either after all at one point yesterday NY was -500 and everyone was buying MSG stock
Imagine if you were his sibling or close friend/family...I'd open multiple accounts and kill the books.
Imagine if you were his sibling or close friend/family...I'd open multiple accounts and kill the books.
