Odds on where LeBron announces tomorrow
Thats why I don't see how they are the favorite to land him.
Announcing together would def. fuel speculation that he would be leaving Cleveland. Not very bright if, and I stress IF the purpose of announcing after his basketball camp was to keep the focus on the camp, not on his possible departure..
My picks in order:
Cleve: More money, hometown, back to back 60 win seasons.
Miami: The last 24 hours. The only reason why it's not no. 1 because it's not his hometown.
New Jersey/ New York: These teams are still in the running but a long shot now. Going to these teams would make the equal to Cleve. If that's the case, why leave cleveland?? If he leaves cleveland, it's because he is 90% sure he can win 1 the coming year. NJ and NY don't offer that..
Thats why I don't see how they are the favorite to land him.
Announcing together would def. fuel speculation that he would be leaving Cleveland. Not very bright if, and I stress IF the purpose of announcing after his basketball camp was to keep the focus on the camp, not on his possible departure..
My picks in order:
Cleve: More money, hometown, back to back 60 win seasons.
Miami: The last 24 hours. The only reason why it's not no. 1 because it's not his hometown.
New Jersey/ New York: These teams are still in the running but a long shot now. Going to these teams would make the equal to Cleve. If that's the case, why leave cleveland?? If he leaves cleveland, it's because he is 90% sure he can win 1 the coming year. NJ and NY don't offer that..
Hutch -- why would your money go on the Knicks?
Hutch -- why would your money go on the Knicks?
vegas -- you still listening to Cowherd? My dad just called to say that he said something on his program like "I guarantee LeBron goes back to Cleveland... I've only guaranteed things on this program twice in its history, and I'm 2-0" -- you hear anything like that?
No did not hear that he seems of opinion he is leaving Cleveland
vegas -- you still listening to Cowherd? My dad just called to say that he said something on his program like "I guarantee LeBron goes back to Cleveland... I've only guaranteed things on this program twice in its history, and I'm 2-0" -- you hear anything like that?
No did not hear that he seems of opinion he is leaving Cleveland
No way he goes to Miami w/ Wade and Bosh! These guys all have egos to maintain.
This is NOT the last contract LaBron's is going to sign. I can see him taking the 4-5 year deal with Miami so he can play with the Bosh & Wade, then to the Knicks in 2016.
No way he goes to Miami w/ Wade and Bosh! These guys all have egos to maintain.
This is NOT the last contract LaBron's is going to sign. I can see him taking the 4-5 year deal with Miami so he can play with the Bosh & Wade, then to the Knicks in 2016.
Also, is there any chance that Byron Scott takes the Cleveland job if he himself didn't believe that LeBron was returning? Without LeBron, that Cleveland position is one of the worst jobs in the entire league, isn't it?
I disagree. I would say its one of the easiest jobs if LBJ leaves. What pressure do you have? What expectations do you have?
Also, is there any chance that Byron Scott takes the Cleveland job if he himself didn't believe that LeBron was returning? Without LeBron, that Cleveland position is one of the worst jobs in the entire league, isn't it?
I disagree. I would say its one of the easiest jobs if LBJ leaves. What pressure do you have? What expectations do you have?
tzap, have any link for that claimed leak?
tzap, have any link for that claimed leak?
If he's making his announcement at his HS, isn't there pretty much only like a 10% chance that he leaves?
tzap, have any link for that claimed leak?
I still say its at a Neutral sight.So everyone watches full hour
If he's making his announcement at his HS, isn't there pretty much only like a 10% chance that he leaves?
tzap, have any link for that claimed leak?
I still say its at a Neutral sight.So everyone watches full hour
rangerz -- great job grabbing that thing at +300 or so, you will have great hedge opportunities now if you are looking for them.
Hutch -- why would your money go on the Knicks?
I don't buy Miami at all. I just don't see how he and Wade can play together. Their styles clash IMO (they both do alot of the same things well). And why would he want to go piss in Wade's pool? They are both #1's and I just don't see it working.
If he signs with Cleveland, it will be 100% about the money because they won't win. No chance at high draft choices and no chance at high level FA's.
Clipper and NJ never even crossed my mind. I don't think he plays for Chicago.
LBJ is a good passer and Amare needs someone to get it to him in the spots he likes. New York is NY. And you are getting solid + money.
Playing a bit of a hunch. Doesnt it make a bit of sense. Hold an hour long TV show and then announce that you are going to the biggest city in the US?
rangerz -- great job grabbing that thing at +300 or so, you will have great hedge opportunities now if you are looking for them.
Hutch -- why would your money go on the Knicks?
I don't buy Miami at all. I just don't see how he and Wade can play together. Their styles clash IMO (they both do alot of the same things well). And why would he want to go piss in Wade's pool? They are both #1's and I just don't see it working.
If he signs with Cleveland, it will be 100% about the money because they won't win. No chance at high draft choices and no chance at high level FA's.
Clipper and NJ never even crossed my mind. I don't think he plays for Chicago.
LBJ is a good passer and Amare needs someone to get it to him in the spots he likes. New York is NY. And you are getting solid + money.
Playing a bit of a hunch. Doesnt it make a bit of sense. Hold an hour long TV show and then announce that you are going to the biggest city in the US?
Lebron is all about the PR and making his name BIG
There is NO WAY that he would hold a 1 hour press conference to announce he is leaving Cleveland.
If he was leaving Cleveland, he would announce the signing to another team a hell of alot quieter than this, in an attempt to retain some of his old fan base when he moves on.
Just my 2 cents.
Lebron is all about the PR and making his name BIG
There is NO WAY that he would hold a 1 hour press conference to announce he is leaving Cleveland.
If he was leaving Cleveland, he would announce the signing to another team a hell of alot quieter than this, in an attempt to retain some of his old fan base when he moves on.
Just my 2 cents.
Lebron is all about the PR and making his name BIG
There is NO WAY that he would hold a 1 hour press conference to announce he is leaving Cleveland.
If he was leaving Cleveland, he would announce the signing to another team a hell of alot quieter than this, in an attempt to retain some of his old fan base when he moves on.
Just my 2 cents.
Disagree, but we will see tommorow night.
Lebron is all about the PR and making his name BIG
There is NO WAY that he would hold a 1 hour press conference to announce he is leaving Cleveland.
If he was leaving Cleveland, he would announce the signing to another team a hell of alot quieter than this, in an attempt to retain some of his old fan base when he moves on.
Just my 2 cents.
Disagree, but we will see tommorow night.
Disagree, but we will see tommorow night.
As big of an egomaniac that he is, I just cant see his PR team thinking its a great idea to hold a 1 hour special news conference on national tv to tell Cleveland hes leaving.
But like you said, we will see tomorrow night.
Disagree, but we will see tommorow night.
As big of an egomaniac that he is, I just cant see his PR team thinking its a great idea to hold a 1 hour special news conference on national tv to tell Cleveland hes leaving.
But like you said, we will see tomorrow night.
I dunno if I can lay -280 now... that's sick. With a line movement like that though, it sure sounds like he is going back to Cleveland.
I dunno if I can lay -280 now... that's sick. With a line movement like that though, it sure sounds like he is going back to Cleveland.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,618
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,285
- Tuesday 10/06/2026 747
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,245
- MLB Playoffs 10,969
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,744
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,820
- Is Braves ML -105 as safe of an even money lock possible in sports? 1,729
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 34,173
- We have picked a terrible time to have the stupidest president ever 30,612
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
