Odds on where LeBron announces tomorrow
With the $50 max on this bet, I honestly don't think 5dimes is the place to look to get the "true value" of what the bet should be.
pretty sure I know answer but have to ask
Did superior take you up on matchbook offer ![]()
With the $50 max on this bet, I honestly don't think 5dimes is the place to look to get the "true value" of what the bet should be.
pretty sure I know answer but have to ask
Did superior take you up on matchbook offer ![]()
pretty sure I know answer but have to ask
Did superior take you up on matchbook offer ![]()
Naa he's still waiting on me to put my money in escrow so a third party (that he knows) can steal it from me.
pretty sure I know answer but have to ask
Did superior take you up on matchbook offer ![]()
Naa he's still waiting on me to put my money in escrow so a third party (that he knows) can steal it from me.
Wish I put more on it.
Still confident he ends up in Cleveland, but a +2400 hedge on the Knicks is pretty sweet...
Wish I put more on it.
Still confident he ends up in Cleveland, but a +2400 hedge on the Knicks is pretty sweet...
who cares?
If you bet on it, or if your team is in the running, or if you are even a casual nba fan, you care.
No one needs you here, and no one cares that you don't care.
who cares?
If you bet on it, or if your team is in the running, or if you are even a casual nba fan, you care.
No one needs you here, and no one cares that you don't care.
holy shit balls. why is cleveland at +100 now? it was just -285 about 2 hours ago
Jared Dudley moves lines ![]()
holy shit balls. why is cleveland at +100 now? it was just -285 about 2 hours ago
Jared Dudley moves lines ![]()
New York now down to -180, Cleveland +100
Refreshed the lines real quick before submitting this, and now it's at -200 for NY and +125 for Cleveland. The book is probably trying to balance their money on the two cities....I think they got in this race a little too early.
New York now down to -180, Cleveland +100
Refreshed the lines real quick before submitting this, and now it's at -200 for NY and +125 for Cleveland. The book is probably trying to balance their money on the two cities....I think they got in this race a little too early.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,631
- Tuesday 10/06/2026 767
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,285
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,311
- MLB Playoffs 11,143
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,744
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,820
- Is Braves ML -105 as safe of an even money lock possible in sports? 1,753
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 34,205
- We have picked a terrible time to have the stupidest president ever 30,612
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
