NBA 2016 - 2017
Posted:
#1076
Brotha, I sent ya a friend request this morning. Your page is acting up even in your message you sent yesterday. I see a few games that I might pull the trigger on today. Early though. 
Brotha, I sent ya a friend request this morning. Your page is acting up even in your message you sent yesterday. I see a few games that I might pull the trigger on today. Early though. 

Posted:
#1085
Quote Originally Posted by ILLWILL2WIN1:
Stopthemadness , mamba24 , Snowman76 why dont you trolls man up and we can all see how terrible you 3 really are
Stopthemadness , mamba24 , Snowman76 why dont you trolls man up and we can all see how terrible you 3 really are
Lol, appreciate it illwill. But, I could care less to be honest. It's easier to point and give an opinion than it is to put in the work and let your results do the talking.
Trolls are actually compliments, lol. They'll sit there quietly when you're winning and never congratulate it. But, will be the first to get up and say some nonsense when you hit a bad stretch.
Lets get back to the winning ways and give them some more content. 
Quote Originally Posted by ILLWILL2WIN1:
Stopthemadness , mamba24 , Snowman76 why dont you trolls man up and we can all see how terrible you 3 really are
Stopthemadness , mamba24 , Snowman76 why dont you trolls man up and we can all see how terrible you 3 really are
Lol, appreciate it illwill. But, I could care less to be honest. It's easier to point and give an opinion than it is to put in the work and let your results do the talking.
Trolls are actually compliments, lol. They'll sit there quietly when you're winning and never congratulate it. But, will be the first to get up and say some nonsense when you hit a bad stretch.
Lets get back to the winning ways and give them some more content. 
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,575
- Monday 10/05/2026 689
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,274
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,716
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,780
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,648
- PART DEUX 157
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,579
- ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 2,708
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,323
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
