NBA 2016 - 2017
Posted:
#1104
Quote Originally Posted by Rolexsports:
Went with you on Kings under. Bought it up a half point. Good luck to us. Primetime
Went with you on Kings under. Bought it up a half point. Good luck to us. Primetime
Glad you won some on that game as well. That 1H was ideal, didn't even sweat the 60+ 3rd quarter like I normally would have haha.
Quote Originally Posted by Rolexsports:
Went with you on Kings under. Bought it up a half point. Good luck to us. Primetime
Went with you on Kings under. Bought it up a half point. Good luck to us. Primetime
Glad you won some on that game as well. That 1H was ideal, didn't even sweat the 60+ 3rd quarter like I normally would have haha.
Posted:
#1111
NBA PROPS: 452-311-7 (+104.89)
April: 0-2
Mirotic U24.5 Total 1.93
Lopez O4.5 Reb 1.68
Lopez O16.5 Total 1.95
Turner O10.5 Pts 1.68
Turner O18.5 Total 1.93
Horford U26.5 Total 1.93
NBA PROPS: 452-311-7 (+104.89)
April: 0-2
Mirotic U24.5 Total 1.93
Lopez O4.5 Reb 1.68
Lopez O16.5 Total 1.95
Turner O10.5 Pts 1.68
Turner O18.5 Total 1.93
Horford U26.5 Total 1.93
Posted:
#1116
U too amigo. So far 6.5 minutes in both teams have hit for 32 points and what looked to be a for sure under here now is sitting live at 101.5. Unreal man. Hopefully the defense tightens up here or the shots start clanking.
U too amigo. So far 6.5 minutes in both teams have hit for 32 points and what looked to be a for sure under here now is sitting live at 101.5. Unreal man. Hopefully the defense tightens up here or the shots start clanking.
Posted:
#1118
Amigo. I live in Chicago and I get the games obviously. Watching this second quarter; this was a finger nail biter considering I put a good amount on this one. We barely got it. A win is a win though amigo! Good hit for us
Amigo. I live in Chicago and I get the games obviously. Watching this second quarter; this was a finger nail biter considering I put a good amount on this one. We barely got it. A win is a win though amigo! Good hit for us

Posted:
#1120
Quote Originally Posted by Achilles1629:
Amigo. I live in Chicago and I get the games obviously. Watching this second quarter; this was a finger nail biter considering I put a good amount on this one. We barely got it. A win is a win though amigo! Good hit for us
Amigo. I live in Chicago and I get the games obviously. Watching this second quarter; this was a finger nail biter considering I put a good amount on this one. We barely got it. A win is a win though amigo! Good hit for us
The fact that won by 1 point is something else, I don't know why our victories as of late are nail biters.. Whatever it is, as you said.. a W is a W.
I'm going all in on this Indiana under for the 2h. Hope it's a bit more easier to watch than that 2nd quarter. 
Quote Originally Posted by Achilles1629:
Amigo. I live in Chicago and I get the games obviously. Watching this second quarter; this was a finger nail biter considering I put a good amount on this one. We barely got it. A win is a win though amigo! Good hit for us
Amigo. I live in Chicago and I get the games obviously. Watching this second quarter; this was a finger nail biter considering I put a good amount on this one. We barely got it. A win is a win though amigo! Good hit for us
The fact that won by 1 point is something else, I don't know why our victories as of late are nail biters.. Whatever it is, as you said.. a W is a W.
I'm going all in on this Indiana under for the 2h. Hope it's a bit more easier to watch than that 2nd quarter. 
Posted:
#1123
Quote Originally Posted by Rolexsports:
You like like in late game Primetime ? I got Blazers burning up the wolves by DD. Good call on the bases looking good so far.
You like like in late game Primetime ? I got Blazers burning up the wolves by DD. Good call on the bases looking good so far.
I ended up passing on it, any real value in the line got turned off when I looked at the refs.
I would've been all over the blazers if Nurkic wasn't injured, they're a different team since they've traded for him.
But, I can see what you see too with them rolling in this game.. They were a 1 point dog in Minnesota a few days back and are -5.5 today (with home court advantage added into it).
Thanks bro, hope Houston pulls through. Would hate to see the same ending as last night when it went into extras and killed the total.
Good luck tonight.
Quote Originally Posted by Rolexsports:
You like like in late game Primetime ? I got Blazers burning up the wolves by DD. Good call on the bases looking good so far.
You like like in late game Primetime ? I got Blazers burning up the wolves by DD. Good call on the bases looking good so far.
I ended up passing on it, any real value in the line got turned off when I looked at the refs.
I would've been all over the blazers if Nurkic wasn't injured, they're a different team since they've traded for him.
But, I can see what you see too with them rolling in this game.. They were a 1 point dog in Minnesota a few days back and are -5.5 today (with home court advantage added into it).
Thanks bro, hope Houston pulls through. Would hate to see the same ending as last night when it went into extras and killed the total.
Good luck tonight.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,575
- Monday 10/05/2026 689
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,274
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,716
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,780
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,648
- PART DEUX 157
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,579
- ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 2,708
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,323
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
