I pounded cavs as well buddy. I'm a chicagoan and let's just say, I can't stand the bulls and their inability to put together a team with a solid coach. Thinking that this team has beat the defending champs 3 times this year.....well, it makes ya think about the legitimacy of this league. The bulls stink and this TNT trend has gotten too much publicity. I think cavs pull away late by double digits. Good luck amigo.
I pounded cavs as well buddy. I'm a chicagoan and let's just say, I can't stand the bulls and their inability to put together a team with a solid coach. Thinking that this team has beat the defending champs 3 times this year.....well, it makes ya think about the legitimacy of this league. The bulls stink and this TNT trend has gotten too much publicity. I think cavs pull away late by double digits. Good luck amigo.
I pounded cavs as well buddy. I'm a chicagoan and let's just say, I can't stand the bulls and their inability to put together a team with a solid coach. Thinking that this team has beat the defending champs 3 times this year.....well, it makes ya think about the legitimacy of this league. The bulls stink and this TNT trend has gotten too much publicity. I think cavs pull away late by double digits. Good luck amigo.
Yeahh, I personally think that line was based more so off of the Cavs recent play than anything. But, tonight seems like they're gonna stick the thumb up chicago's .. lol
And, the way the Bulls started the year.. man they looked real nice. But, as soon as Rondo started getting DNPs and everything started to get publicized.. It all went down hill after that.
As for the three defeats, don't forget about all of the DNPs in I believe two of them. Neither team has played full force after I believe it was the first matchup. But, yeah I agree with the TNT trend. It eventually has to lose. Same way as the primetime under trend I believe two seasons ago in the NFL.
Lets get a better 2h and hope for the best. BOL bro.
Quote Originally Posted by Achilles1629:
I pounded cavs as well buddy. I'm a chicagoan and let's just say, I can't stand the bulls and their inability to put together a team with a solid coach. Thinking that this team has beat the defending champs 3 times this year.....well, it makes ya think about the legitimacy of this league. The bulls stink and this TNT trend has gotten too much publicity. I think cavs pull away late by double digits. Good luck amigo.
Yeahh, I personally think that line was based more so off of the Cavs recent play than anything. But, tonight seems like they're gonna stick the thumb up chicago's .. lol
And, the way the Bulls started the year.. man they looked real nice. But, as soon as Rondo started getting DNPs and everything started to get publicized.. It all went down hill after that.
As for the three defeats, don't forget about all of the DNPs in I believe two of them. Neither team has played full force after I believe it was the first matchup. But, yeah I agree with the TNT trend. It eventually has to lose. Same way as the primetime under trend I believe two seasons ago in the NFL.
Lets get a better 2h and hope for the best. BOL bro.
Anybody that tells me this league is played straight up....is nuts. You can see the CAVS are just going through the motions. They don't care. The roster of the bulls is comical. Oh well. On the wrong side of the f*x. We will get em next time.
Anybody that tells me this league is played straight up....is nuts. You can see the CAVS are just going through the motions. They don't care. The roster of the bulls is comical. Oh well. On the wrong side of the f*x. We will get em next time.
Anybody that tells me this league is played straight up....is nuts. You can see the CAVS are just going through the motions. They don't care. The roster of the bulls is comical. Oh well. On the wrong side of the f*x. We will get em next time.
Yeah, they really are. That 4th quarter was filthy, I don't even see the reason of hoisting up threes when there's still time to play through your system. Or, play the foul game and get Rondo on the line. That game was filthy in all ways from the spread to losing the 2h total by one point because Rondo misses both free throws and Cleveland doesn't foul with 11 seconds left.
Ahh well, can't complain about a L. Just got to regroup and find a way to get a little momentum with these garbage games remaining.
Quote Originally Posted by Achilles1629:
Anybody that tells me this league is played straight up....is nuts. You can see the CAVS are just going through the motions. They don't care. The roster of the bulls is comical. Oh well. On the wrong side of the f*x. We will get em next time.
Yeah, they really are. That 4th quarter was filthy, I don't even see the reason of hoisting up threes when there's still time to play through your system. Or, play the foul game and get Rondo on the line. That game was filthy in all ways from the spread to losing the 2h total by one point because Rondo misses both free throws and Cleveland doesn't foul with 11 seconds left.
Ahh well, can't complain about a L. Just got to regroup and find a way to get a little momentum with these garbage games remaining.