I'm on Cavs LARGE Game and 1st Half Beat down baby!!!
That game was brutal. Cavs had all the trends in their favor in that one. Plus, coming off that pathetic game.. I thought it would be RIP Sacramento as a city...
Quote Originally Posted by RayRayK:
I'm on Cavs LARGE Game and 1st Half Beat down baby!!!
That game was brutal. Cavs had all the trends in their favor in that one. Plus, coming off that pathetic game.. I thought it would be RIP Sacramento as a city...
i'm a stock mrkt guy, kid..........maybe i can win this thing ?
If you fancy algorithms.. NHL and NFL are the most lucrative markets that they would work for. As for NBA, it's a lot of random factors that only knowledge would help for. But, it's a #'s game. Find the key #s and it'll eventually pan out. That's what I did with the mixture between value and common sense. Takes a bit longer, but it's a positive factor in the long run for myself.
Plus, international games are a bit more on the cash cow side. Less line movement, plus drastic moves usually means big bucks.
BOL bishqq
Quote Originally Posted by bishqqq:
i'm a stock mrkt guy, kid..........maybe i can win this thing ?
If you fancy algorithms.. NHL and NFL are the most lucrative markets that they would work for. As for NBA, it's a lot of random factors that only knowledge would help for. But, it's a #'s game. Find the key #s and it'll eventually pan out. That's what I did with the mixture between value and common sense. Takes a bit longer, but it's a positive factor in the long run for myself.
Plus, international games are a bit more on the cash cow side. Less line movement, plus drastic moves usually means big bucks.