much appreciated. Glad I could help you guys win a little extra on a dry day in sports.
And, MudPhud..
For the late game I actually like Lakers full game. Was confused off of the line movement right now and saw they made CP3 active for tonights game. Don't think they'd push him too heavy tonight on a garbage game and how much his importance is after Blake's injury. But, I'd suggest hopping on the lakers after the 1st half & seeing how the game goes.
bol.
PickTheBest & MudPhud ..
much appreciated. Glad I could help you guys win a little extra on a dry day in sports.
And, MudPhud..
For the late game I actually like Lakers full game. Was confused off of the line movement right now and saw they made CP3 active for tonights game. Don't think they'd push him too heavy tonight on a garbage game and how much his importance is after Blake's injury. But, I'd suggest hopping on the lakers after the 1st half & seeing how the game goes.