Good to see you on board with the dubs. Thoughts on clips? I think even without Blake they roll tonite at home. Their bench is good and they've still shown to be an upper tier team without Blake. Sac looks to be a good bet. GL amigo. Big money tonite! Let's get it
Good to see you on board with the dubs. Thoughts on clips? I think even without Blake they roll tonite at home. Their bench is good and they've still shown to be an upper tier team without Blake. Sac looks to be a good bet. GL amigo. Big money tonite! Let's get it
Good to see you on board with the dubs. Thoughts on clips? I think even without Blake they roll tonite at home. Their bench is good and they've still shown to be an upper tier team without Blake. Sac looks to be a good bet. GL amigo. Big money tonite! Let's get it
That was a smart parlay to pull. Gotta get that christmas money somehow right haha. Lets get some early change tonight.
I liked the clips as well. Just couldn't pull it after seeing what Denver's been doing with a fully healthy squad. Wanted to see what they were up for tonight v a Blake-less Clippers squad. But, they're rolling.
If anything, I'd stab at clips for the 2h. BOL tonight bro. you got some cushion now too on your parlay.
Quote Originally Posted by Achilles1629:
Good to see you on board with the dubs. Thoughts on clips? I think even without Blake they roll tonite at home. Their bench is good and they've still shown to be an upper tier team without Blake. Sac looks to be a good bet. GL amigo. Big money tonite! Let's get it
That was a smart parlay to pull. Gotta get that christmas money somehow right haha. Lets get some early change tonight.
I liked the clips as well. Just couldn't pull it after seeing what Denver's been doing with a fully healthy squad. Wanted to see what they were up for tonight v a Blake-less Clippers squad. But, they're rolling.
If anything, I'd stab at clips for the 2h. BOL tonight bro. you got some cushion now too on your parlay.