• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Week 4 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | NBA Betting Forum

    Live bet: minn +2.5

    «First Previous 123456 Next Last»
    jesron1269
    chillinghard09
    davemsh
    BlackwaterOP
    TheJordanRules
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 534
    Posts: 128
    «First Previous 123456 Next Last»
     
    jesron1269
    jesron1269
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 37796
    Posted: Mar. 30, 2023 - 12:42 AM ET #101

    @chillinghard09

    Your not fucked you are even. I lost 7.5k on the Creighton debacle. Another 8k on the Texas meltdown. 5k last night on the Virgin Mary miracle that was North Texas. 

    Reply

    @chillinghard09

    Your not fucked you are even. I lost 7.5k on the Creighton debacle. Another 8k on the Texas meltdown. 5k last night on the Virgin Mary miracle that was North Texas. 

     
    chillinghard09
    chillinghard09
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 5936
    Posted: Mar. 30, 2023 - 12:42 AM ET #102

    @Lewis1218

     I'm so fucking pissed!!!! I never liked Rudy gobert and now I fucking hate him.

     

    I wish I never bet this fucking game. Lost all my profit today. This fucking sucks

    Reply

    @Lewis1218

     I'm so fucking pissed!!!! I never liked Rudy gobert and now I fucking hate him.

     

    I wish I never bet this fucking game. Lost all my profit today. This fucking sucks

     
    davemsh
    davemsh
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2014
    Posts: 45781
    Posted: Mar. 30, 2023 - 12:42 AM ET #103

    Quote Originally Posted by jesron1269:

    Quote Originally Posted by chillinghard09: @davemsh  You're lucky booker didn't shoot that last bucket Or Chris Paul missed the easiest layup of his life. Or KD was off off off. Or Bismarck was worthless every time he touched the ball. Or Ayton was in foul trouble all game. Shall I go on?

     

    confused...Yeah and Minny missing all those FT's and turnovers...Sure....Suns got lucky they covered/pushed...It was 4 point game with a minute to go and minny and 2 chances top score to cut to 1 or 2...

    Mayweather bet 450000 on
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by jesron1269:

    Quote Originally Posted by chillinghard09: @davemsh  You're lucky booker didn't shoot that last bucket Or Chris Paul missed the easiest layup of his life. Or KD was off off off. Or Bismarck was worthless every time he touched the ball. Or Ayton was in foul trouble all game. Shall I go on?

     

    confused...Yeah and Minny missing all those FT's and turnovers...Sure....Suns got lucky they covered/pushed...It was 4 point game with a minute to go and minny and 2 chances top score to cut to 1 or 2...

     
    jesron1269
    jesron1269
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 37796
    Posted: Mar. 30, 2023 - 12:43 AM ET #104

    @chillinghard09

    Did you not read how poorly the Suns played. Wolves were lucky to even be remotely in it. 

    Reply

    @chillinghard09

    Did you not read how poorly the Suns played. Wolves were lucky to even be remotely in it. 

     
    chillinghard09
    chillinghard09
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 5936
    Posted: Mar. 30, 2023 - 12:44 AM ET #105

    @jesron1269

     I was up to 4200 after the San Diego state game and then had texas ml and they fucked me so bad I lost 1400 and got my account down to 2800 and now I'm at 3000 after my account was at 3200 earlier. I'm sick to my stomach

     

    If texas just held on for the fucking win I wouldn't have dug myself into such a big hole

     

    I'm down 1200 since Sunday it fucking sucks.

     

    My account is at 3k right now I fucked myself so bad

    Reply

    @jesron1269

     I was up to 4200 after the San Diego state game and then had texas ml and they fucked me so bad I lost 1400 and got my account down to 2800 and now I'm at 3000 after my account was at 3200 earlier. I'm sick to my stomach

     

    If texas just held on for the fucking win I wouldn't have dug myself into such a big hole

     

    I'm down 1200 since Sunday it fucking sucks.

     

    My account is at 3k right now I fucked myself so bad

     
    BlackwaterOP
    BlackwaterOP
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2013
    Posts: 7051
    Posted: Mar. 30, 2023 - 12:44 AM ET #106

    @chillinghard09

     Townes didn't help in the end either.  He has the IQ of goldfish.

    Believe
    Reply

    @chillinghard09

     Townes didn't help in the end either.  He has the IQ of goldfish.

     
    chillinghard09
    chillinghard09
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 5936
    Posted: Mar. 30, 2023 - 12:45 AM ET #107

    @davemsh

     Rudy gobert fucked us so hard without lube. Minnesota could have fucking won if it wasn't for fucking Rudy gaybear

    Reply

    @davemsh

     Rudy gobert fucked us so hard without lube. Minnesota could have fucking won if it wasn't for fucking Rudy gaybear

     
    TheJordanRules
    TheJordanRules
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2017
    Posts: 3159
    Posted: Mar. 30, 2023 - 12:45 AM ET #108

    I fucking hate the nba.  Going on a run tomorrow in MLB. Need a winner first fucking thing. 

    Reply

    I fucking hate the nba.  Going on a run tomorrow in MLB. Need a winner first fucking thing. 

     
    jesron1269
    jesron1269
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 37796
    Posted: Mar. 30, 2023 - 12:45 AM ET #109

    @davemsh

    Boy you really don’t see the big picture. Stop looking at it through your bet. Suns played like garbage but still won by 7. It should have been double digits easy. 

    Reply

    @davemsh

    Boy you really don’t see the big picture. Stop looking at it through your bet. Suns played like garbage but still won by 7. It should have been double digits easy. 

     
    jesron1269
    jesron1269
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 37796
    Posted: Mar. 30, 2023 - 12:46 AM ET #110

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackwaterOP:

    @chillinghard09  Townes didn't help in the end either.  He has the IQ of goldfish.

    This very true. Never been a KAT fan overall. 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackwaterOP:

    @chillinghard09  Townes didn't help in the end either.  He has the IQ of goldfish.

    This very true. Never been a KAT fan overall. 

     
    Puerta2Puerta
    Puerta2Puerta
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2019
    Posts: 8096
    Posted: Mar. 30, 2023 - 12:48 AM ET #111

    Quote Originally Posted by jesron1269:

    @chillinghard09 Your not fucked you are even. I lost 7.5k on the Creighton debacle. Another 8k on the Texas meltdown. 5k last night on the Virgin Mary miracle that was North Texas.

    damn dude.. that’s never easy to lose that amount of money. But you’re prolly ok waging that sort of cash.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by jesron1269:

    @chillinghard09 Your not fucked you are even. I lost 7.5k on the Creighton debacle. Another 8k on the Texas meltdown. 5k last night on the Virgin Mary miracle that was North Texas.

    damn dude.. that’s never easy to lose that amount of money. But you’re prolly ok waging that sort of cash.

     
    davemsh
    davemsh
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2014
    Posts: 45781
    Posted: Mar. 30, 2023 - 12:49 AM ET #112

    Quote Originally Posted by jesron1269:

    @davemsh Boy you really don’t see the big picture. Stop looking at it through your bet. Suns played like garbage but still won by 7. It should have been double digits easy.

     

     

    um.. let’s see.. KD has missed about 1 month and only played a few games with the suns and was playing his 1st home game for the Suns.. it’s  not rocket science that KD would be rusty and their would be chemistry issues.  Like I said Suns were Lucky AF to get the cover/push.  No business covering the game. 

    Mayweather bet 450000 on
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by jesron1269:

    @davemsh Boy you really don’t see the big picture. Stop looking at it through your bet. Suns played like garbage but still won by 7. It should have been double digits easy.

     

     

    um.. let’s see.. KD has missed about 1 month and only played a few games with the suns and was playing his 1st home game for the Suns.. it’s  not rocket science that KD would be rusty and their would be chemistry issues.  Like I said Suns were Lucky AF to get the cover/push.  No business covering the game. 

     
    chillinghard09
    chillinghard09
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 5936
    Posted: Mar. 30, 2023 - 12:51 AM ET #113

    @TheJordanRules

     Same fucking here. I should have fucking layed off but I got fucking greedy and 500 profit today wasn't enough so I lost and now am down to 180 profit today its fucking making me sick I'm so fucking upset. I really need a fucking win tomorrow

    Reply

    @TheJordanRules

     Same fucking here. I should have fucking layed off but I got fucking greedy and 500 profit today wasn't enough so I lost and now am down to 180 profit today its fucking making me sick I'm so fucking upset. I really need a fucking win tomorrow

     
    chillinghard09
    chillinghard09
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 5936
    Posted: Mar. 30, 2023 - 12:53 AM ET #114

    @jesron1269

     Yeah I'm just so upset that I wasn't grateful for my clipper win earlier and got greedy and bet Minnesota. 

     

    They're fucking right when they say betting less is better because then you won't give away all your fucking day profit. It makes me sick that I didn't just lay off after my win earlier. Makes me so sad 

    Reply

    @jesron1269

     Yeah I'm just so upset that I wasn't grateful for my clipper win earlier and got greedy and bet Minnesota. 

     

    They're fucking right when they say betting less is better because then you won't give away all your fucking day profit. It makes me sick that I didn't just lay off after my win earlier. Makes me so sad 

     
    davemsh
    davemsh
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2014
    Posts: 45781
    Posted: Mar. 30, 2023 - 12:56 AM ET #115

    @chillinghard09

     

      So if Minny would have covered the 2nd half..would you have returned the winnings to the book and say u don't want because u were greedy and should not have made the bet in the 1st place? Stop with the after the fact BS already especially when u lose........Man Up.....Win with grace and lose with grace....peace_5

    Mayweather bet 450000 on
    Reply

    @chillinghard09

     

      So if Minny would have covered the 2nd half..would you have returned the winnings to the book and say u don't want because u were greedy and should not have made the bet in the 1st place? Stop with the after the fact BS already especially when u lose........Man Up.....Win with grace and lose with grace....peace_5

     
    jesron1269
    jesron1269
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 37796
    Posted: Mar. 30, 2023 - 12:57 AM ET #116

    Quote Originally Posted by davemsh:

    Quote Originally Posted by jesron1269: @davemsh Boy you really don’t see the big picture. Stop looking at it through your bet. Suns played like garbage but still won by 7. It should have been double digits easy.     um.. let’s see.. KD has missed about 1 month and only played a few games with the suns and was playing his 1st home game for the Suns.. it’s  not rocket science that KD would be rusty and their would be chemistry issues.  Like I said Suns were Lucky AF to get the cover/push.  No business covering the game.

    I follow both of these teams very very very close but okay Dave you know it all. Done arguing with you.  You are right it was a fix job. You got screwed. Whatever. I could argue each one of your points very well. But why bother. Have a good night. 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by davemsh:

    Quote Originally Posted by jesron1269: @davemsh Boy you really don’t see the big picture. Stop looking at it through your bet. Suns played like garbage but still won by 7. It should have been double digits easy.     um.. let’s see.. KD has missed about 1 month and only played a few games with the suns and was playing his 1st home game for the Suns.. it’s  not rocket science that KD would be rusty and their would be chemistry issues.  Like I said Suns were Lucky AF to get the cover/push.  No business covering the game.

    I follow both of these teams very very very close but okay Dave you know it all. Done arguing with you.  You are right it was a fix job. You got screwed. Whatever. I could argue each one of your points very well. But why bother. Have a good night. 

     
    jesron1269
    jesron1269
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 37796
    Posted: Mar. 30, 2023 - 1:00 AM ET #117

    Quote Originally Posted by Puerta2Puerta:

    Quote Originally Posted by jesron1269: @chillinghard09 Your not fucked you are even. I lost 7.5k on the Creighton debacle. Another 8k on the Texas meltdown. 5k last night on the Virgin Mary miracle that was North Texas. damn dude.. that’s never easy to lose that amount of money. But you’re prolly ok waging that sort of cash.

    Well yeah I can afford to lose it but that isn’t the point. I am Uber competitive and hate losing. Especially hate losing the way those games went down. I only use the profits (if there are any) to buy my girlfriend designer purses, travel, and other frivolous things. I do that so she won’t bitch about me gambling every day. We were just in Vegas and going back in two weeks. She hates it when I sit in the sports book but hates with more when I am at the craps table. 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Puerta2Puerta:

    Quote Originally Posted by jesron1269: @chillinghard09 Your not fucked you are even. I lost 7.5k on the Creighton debacle. Another 8k on the Texas meltdown. 5k last night on the Virgin Mary miracle that was North Texas. damn dude.. that’s never easy to lose that amount of money. But you’re prolly ok waging that sort of cash.

    Well yeah I can afford to lose it but that isn’t the point. I am Uber competitive and hate losing. Especially hate losing the way those games went down. I only use the profits (if there are any) to buy my girlfriend designer purses, travel, and other frivolous things. I do that so she won’t bitch about me gambling every day. We were just in Vegas and going back in two weeks. She hates it when I sit in the sports book but hates with more when I am at the craps table. 

     
    chillinghard09
    chillinghard09
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 5936
    Posted: Mar. 30, 2023 - 1:07 AM ET #118

    @davemsh

     Thanks Dave. You're right I'm just bitter at Rudy gobert because he fucking killed all hope of my cover. 

     

    I'm just mad at myself for being greedy

    Reply

    @davemsh

     Thanks Dave. You're right I'm just bitter at Rudy gobert because he fucking killed all hope of my cover. 

     

    I'm just mad at myself for being greedy

     
    chillinghard09
    chillinghard09
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 5936
    Posted: Mar. 30, 2023 - 1:08 AM ET #119

    @jesron1269

     Hope you win tomorrow bro let's get our money back.

     

    I'm down 1200 that I want to make back asap

    Reply

    @jesron1269

     Hope you win tomorrow bro let's get our money back.

     

    I'm down 1200 that I want to make back asap

     
    jesron1269
    jesron1269
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 37796
    Posted: Mar. 30, 2023 - 1:22 AM ET #120

    Quote Originally Posted by chillinghard09:

    @jesron1269  Hope you win tomorrow bro let's get our money back.   I'm down 1200 that I want to make back asap

    Words like ASAP is why you are chasing. I have $1.25k to win 1k on UAB ML. Also over 117.5 (alt total in a parlay) and North Texas +16.5 (alt side in a parlay) to finish a 7 team parlay to win nearly $750. Other than I will have some smaller action in baseball. 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by chillinghard09:

    @jesron1269  Hope you win tomorrow bro let's get our money back.   I'm down 1200 that I want to make back asap

    Words like ASAP is why you are chasing. I have $1.25k to win 1k on UAB ML. Also over 117.5 (alt total in a parlay) and North Texas +16.5 (alt side in a parlay) to finish a 7 team parlay to win nearly $750. Other than I will have some smaller action in baseball. 

     
    TheJordanRules
    TheJordanRules
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2017
    Posts: 3159
    Posted: Mar. 30, 2023 - 1:28 AM ET #121

    @jesron1269

     Those are some big wagers.  What field are you in?

    Reply

    @jesron1269

     Those are some big wagers.  What field are you in?

     
    chillinghard09
    chillinghard09
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 5936
    Posted: Mar. 30, 2023 - 1:44 AM ET #122

    @jesron1269

     So you hedged your uab bet with North Texas +16.5?

     

    Not sure what side I lean tomorrow 

    Reply

    @jesron1269

     So you hedged your uab bet with North Texas +16.5?

     

    Not sure what side I lean tomorrow 

     
    chillinghard09
    chillinghard09
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 5936
    Posted: Mar. 30, 2023 - 1:44 AM ET #123

    @TheJordanRules

     What're you betting tomorrow?

    Reply

    @TheJordanRules

     What're you betting tomorrow?

     
    chillinghard09
    chillinghard09
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 5936
    Posted: Mar. 30, 2023 - 1:44 AM ET #124

    @jesron1269

     What baseball are you betting tomorrow?

    Reply

    @jesron1269

     What baseball are you betting tomorrow?

     
     
    jesron1269
    jesron1269
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 37796
    Posted: Mar. 30, 2023 - 2:00 AM ET #125

    @TheJordanRules

    Civil litigator and business owner on the side. 

    Reply

    @TheJordanRules

    Civil litigator and business owner on the side. 

    All Forums | NBA Betting Forum
    «First Previous 123456 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,413
    • Tuesday 09/29/2026 635
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,211
    • PART DEUX 240
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,016
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 5,996
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,481
    • ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,645
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,795
    • That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 615

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.