well at least you didnt go bankrupt?![]()
Live bet: minn +2.5
@TheJordanRules @davemsh I'm fucked. I should have went with my gut and layed off and just been happy with my profit for the day. Too many games played is more chances to lose and I fucking lost this one.
Bro..U are all over the place..One minute u are all pissed because u should have bet more on Minny
..next u should have went with your gut and not bet.....What is it?
@TheJordanRules @davemsh I'm fucked. I should have went with my gut and layed off and just been happy with my profit for the day. Too many games played is more chances to lose and I fucking lost this one.
Bro..U are all over the place..One minute u are all pissed because u should have bet more on Minny
..next u should have went with your gut and not bet.....What is it?
@Digitalkarma
Hopefully they can keep up this momentum but 3 3 straight games Minnesota was an underdog and won and covered so it bound to lose sometime
@Digitalkarma
Hopefully they can keep up this momentum but 3 3 straight games Minnesota was an underdog and won and covered so it bound to lose sometime
@davemsh
How the fuck did he miss that free throw!! We fucking needed that.
Nice hit on minn live +7.5 that looks good.
I wouldn't be as worried if i went with +6.5 pregame like my gut said but now it's looking real bad for +2.5 minn
@davemsh
How the fuck did he miss that free throw!! We fucking needed that.
Nice hit on minn live +7.5 that looks good.
I wouldn't be as worried if i went with +6.5 pregame like my gut said but now it's looking real bad for +2.5 minn
@jepjep02
I wanted to bet that but I got it in too late so I bet Clippers and they won and covered for me
So I should have fucking stopped and taken my profit but I got impatient and took minn live when I should have just layed off
But now I really need Minnesota
@jepjep02
I wanted to bet that but I got it in too late so I bet Clippers and they won and covered for me
So I should have fucking stopped and taken my profit but I got impatient and took minn live when I should have just layed off
But now I really need Minnesota
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,413
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 635
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,211
- PART DEUX 240
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,016
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 5,996
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,481
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,645
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,795
- That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 615
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
