• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Week 4 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | NBA Betting Forum

    Live bet: minn +2.5

    «First Previous 123456 Next Last»
    chillinghard09
    lmb4321
    TheJordanRules
    BornToDie
    Digitalkarma
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 534
    Posts: 128
    «First Previous 123456 Next Last»
     
    chillinghard09
    chillinghard09
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 5936
    Posted: Mar. 30, 2023 - 12:13 AM ET #51

    @Digitalkarma

     I fucking wish. I just have minn +2.5. I'm an idiot. I should have layed off instead of giving away all my profit 

    Reply

    @Digitalkarma

     I fucking wish. I just have minn +2.5. I'm an idiot. I should have layed off instead of giving away all my profit 

     
    lmb4321
    lmb4321
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2014
    Posts: 12495
    Posted: Mar. 30, 2023 - 12:14 AM ET #52

    Twolves live +6.5....

    Reply

    Twolves live +6.5....

     
    chillinghard09
    chillinghard09
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 5936
    Posted: Mar. 30, 2023 - 12:14 AM ET #53

    @BornToDie

     I'm fucking dead in the water. +2.5 minn is not going to cover.

     

    They had a chance at the start of the 3rd quarter but now I just gave away all my fucking profit for the day. Fuck man

    Reply

    @BornToDie

     I'm fucking dead in the water. +2.5 minn is not going to cover.

     

    They had a chance at the start of the 3rd quarter but now I just gave away all my fucking profit for the day. Fuck man

     
    TheJordanRules
    TheJordanRules
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2017
    Posts: 3159
    Posted: Mar. 30, 2023 - 12:15 AM ET #54

    Not. Gonna happen

    Reply

    Not. Gonna happen

     
    chillinghard09
    chillinghard09
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 5936
    Posted: Mar. 30, 2023 - 12:15 AM ET #55

    @lmb4321

     Is that what you got? Wish I took that line , I was leaning +6.5 pregame but I wanted to keep my profit and instead I take a fucking bad line and now I'm fucked

    Reply

    @lmb4321

     Is that what you got? Wish I took that line , I was leaning +6.5 pregame but I wanted to keep my profit and instead I take a fucking bad line and now I'm fucked

     
    chillinghard09
    chillinghard09
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 5936
    Posted: Mar. 30, 2023 - 12:15 AM ET #56

    @TheJordanRules

     I fucking know I'm pissed I should have layed off. I fucking got too greedy and lost all my profit for the day. This fucking sucks

    Reply

    @TheJordanRules

     I fucking know I'm pissed I should have layed off. I fucking got too greedy and lost all my profit for the day. This fucking sucks

     
    chillinghard09
    chillinghard09
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 5936
    Posted: Mar. 30, 2023 - 12:16 AM ET #57

    yup my bet is dead in the water I'm fucked.

     

    Fuck my life man why did I get so fucking greedy

    Reply

    yup my bet is dead in the water I'm fucked.

     

    Fuck my life man why did I get so fucking greedy

     
    BornToDie
    BornToDie
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2014
    Posts: 6212
    Posted: Mar. 30, 2023 - 12:17 AM ET #58

    They just missing everything

    Reply

    They just missing everything

     
    chillinghard09
    chillinghard09
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 5936
    Posted: Mar. 30, 2023 - 12:17 AM ET #59

    Fuck man why did I get so fucking greedy. I should have layed off

    Reply

    Fuck man why did I get so fucking greedy. I should have layed off

     
    chillinghard09
    chillinghard09
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 5936
    Posted: Mar. 30, 2023 - 12:17 AM ET #60

    @BornToDie

     They can't make a fucking shot this is ridiculous 

    Reply

    @BornToDie

     They can't make a fucking shot this is ridiculous 

     
    chillinghard09
    chillinghard09
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 5936
    Posted: Mar. 30, 2023 - 12:18 AM ET #61

    Dude they got so many fucking rebounds and can't make any fucking shots

    Reply

    Dude they got so many fucking rebounds and can't make any fucking shots

     
    chillinghard09
    chillinghard09
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 5936
    Posted: Mar. 30, 2023 - 12:19 AM ET #62

    I fucking wish I took the pregame lime instead of getting fucking greedy and taking a bad line I should have fucking waited

    Reply

    I fucking wish I took the pregame lime instead of getting fucking greedy and taking a bad line I should have fucking waited

     
    chillinghard09
    chillinghard09
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 5936
    Posted: Mar. 30, 2023 - 12:19 AM ET #63

    Minnesota was bound to fucking lose and I got caught in a fucking trap. I'm so fucking pissed I lost all my profit

    Reply

    Minnesota was bound to fucking lose and I got caught in a fucking trap. I'm so fucking pissed I lost all my profit

     
    chillinghard09
    chillinghard09
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 5936
    Posted: Mar. 30, 2023 - 12:20 AM ET #64

    PLEASE GOD LET MINNESOTA COVER

    Reply

    PLEASE GOD LET MINNESOTA COVER

     
    BornToDie
    BornToDie
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2014
    Posts: 6212
    Posted: Mar. 30, 2023 - 12:20 AM ET #65

    @chillinghard09

     Minessota can win the game?

    Reply

    @chillinghard09

     Minessota can win the game?

     
    Digitalkarma
    Digitalkarma
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2013
    Posts: 57798
    Posted: Mar. 30, 2023 - 12:21 AM ET #66

    Say your prayers chilling an_worship.  Don't speak for the next 5 minutes lol

    Sip on that plus money honey!
    Reply

    Say your prayers chilling an_worship.  Don't speak for the next 5 minutes lol

     
    chillinghard09
    chillinghard09
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 5936
    Posted: Mar. 30, 2023 - 12:22 AM ET #67

    THAT WASNT A FUCKING FOUL. WHAT THE FUCK

    Reply

    THAT WASNT A FUCKING FOUL. WHAT THE FUCK

     
    chillinghard09
    chillinghard09
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 5936
    Posted: Mar. 30, 2023 - 12:22 AM ET #68

    @Digitalkarma

     Fucking praying bro!! The refs are on the suns that wasn't a fucking foul

    Reply

    @Digitalkarma

     Fucking praying bro!! The refs are on the suns that wasn't a fucking foul

     
    chillinghard09
    chillinghard09
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 5936
    Posted: Mar. 30, 2023 - 12:23 AM ET #69

    @Digitalkarma

     Fucking praying bro!! I need Minnesota to cover so bad. That wasn't a fucking foul I PRAY to God they overturn it

    Reply

    @Digitalkarma

     Fucking praying bro!! I need Minnesota to cover so bad. That wasn't a fucking foul I PRAY to God they overturn it

     
    chillinghard09
    chillinghard09
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 5936
    Posted: Mar. 30, 2023 - 12:24 AM ET #70

    I FUCKING KNEW THAT WASNT A FOUL!!!

     

    NOW MINNESOTA NEEDS TO GO ON A RUN

    Reply

    I FUCKING KNEW THAT WASNT A FOUL!!!

     

    NOW MINNESOTA NEEDS TO GO ON A RUN

     
    chillinghard09
    chillinghard09
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 5936
    Posted: Mar. 30, 2023 - 12:25 AM ET #71

    THAT wasn't a fucking foul what the fuck

     

    I always lose with the girl announcer fuck my life 

    Reply

    THAT wasn't a fucking foul what the fuck

     

    I always lose with the girl announcer fuck my life 

     
    chillinghard09
    chillinghard09
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 5936
    Posted: Mar. 30, 2023 - 12:26 AM ET #72

    PLEASE GOD GET A STOP HERE

    Reply

    PLEASE GOD GET A STOP HERE

     
    chillinghard09
    chillinghard09
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 5936
    Posted: Mar. 30, 2023 - 12:27 AM ET #73

    OMFG Please GOD!!! Let Minnesota cover!!! I wish I took the pregame line instead of getting fucking greedy FUCK

    Reply

    OMFG Please GOD!!! Let Minnesota cover!!! I wish I took the pregame line instead of getting fucking greedy FUCK

     
    Digitalkarma
    Digitalkarma
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2013
    Posts: 57798
    Posted: Mar. 30, 2023 - 12:27 AM ET #74

    My God wtf was that sequence new_laugh_cry

    Sip on that plus money honey!
    Reply

    My God wtf was that sequence new_laugh_cry

     
     
    davemsh
    davemsh
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2014
    Posts: 45781
    Posted: Mar. 30, 2023 - 12:27 AM ET #75

    Holy Cow..I went away for 10 minutes and another 30 posts...an_getaway

    Mayweather bet 450000 on
    Reply

    Holy Cow..I went away for 10 minutes and another 30 posts...an_getaway

    All Forums | NBA Betting Forum
    «First Previous 123456 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,413
    • Tuesday 09/29/2026 635
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,211
    • PART DEUX 240
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,016
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 5,996
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,481
    • ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,645
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,795
    • That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 615

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.