Let's fucking gooo! $320 to win $280
Let's fucking go Minnesota!!!
I should have fucking taken minn +5.5 but I waited too long and took +2.5 now I'm fucking worried. Theyve covered and won past 3 games linemakers aren't stupid but I am fuck
I should have fucking taken minn +5.5 but I waited too long and took +2.5 now I'm fucking worried. Theyve covered and won past 3 games linemakers aren't stupid but I am fuck
@davemsh
I wish I layed off this game now, because now all my profit is basically gonna be gone
Of course they foul on a 3 pointer fuck man!! I'm so sad
@davemsh
I wish I layed off this game now, because now all my profit is basically gonna be gone
Of course they foul on a 3 pointer fuck man!! I'm so sad
@TheJordanRules
@davemsh
I'm fucked. I should have went with my gut and layed off and just been happy with my profit for the day.
Too many games played is more chances to lose and I fucking lost this one.
@TheJordanRules
@davemsh
I'm fucked. I should have went with my gut and layed off and just been happy with my profit for the day.
Too many games played is more chances to lose and I fucking lost this one.
