I bet it too and won big.
LAKERS @ BLAZERS: Back from the dead to bring you an HISTORIC ANGLE that may never be seen again!
I bet it too and won big.
I bet it too and won big.
16 win team getting 10 points against a 19 win team seems to be a strong line for Portland.GL
You mean a strong line for LA??? (in that the record disparity is not large enough to justify the enormity of this spread).
16 win team getting 10 points against a 19 win team seems to be a strong line for Portland.GL
You mean a strong line for LA??? (in that the record disparity is not large enough to justify the enormity of this spread).
Welcome back scal! I might go with LA as well. Just a question tho, havent the lakers played hisrorically bad in the blazer's homecourt? Especially in the kobe era, athough we all know its the post kobe-era already, but wouldnt it carry over?
How far do you want to go back?
Do we go back to Terry Porter Clyde Drexler Kevin Duckworth Jerome Kersey and Buck Williams vs. LA?
Because I can take you back...
Welcome back scal! I might go with LA as well. Just a question tho, havent the lakers played hisrorically bad in the blazer's homecourt? Especially in the kobe era, athough we all know its the post kobe-era already, but wouldnt it carry over?
How far do you want to go back?
Do we go back to Terry Porter Clyde Drexler Kevin Duckworth Jerome Kersey and Buck Williams vs. LA?
Because I can take you back...
Im noticing the Ml a little on the light side for this Line usually a plus 10 carrys about a plus 600 or plus 700 but this line is plus 492 which is interesting imo. But it could be in large part do to the lakers have a larger following then a team like the nets or pelicans none the less gl will be tailing
I am salivating over this 10. That's all I'm seeing. 10 points in all it's glory. Wow. I mean, it's about as much as I could ask for.
I thought the guys were joking when they said 11 @# betonline but it wasn't a joke. That line was real. This is the absolute maximum spread I could ever ask for in this spot. It's on 2 days rest too. I mean, on a back to back with travel (which those other spots I noted in the OP were) I'd be slightly worried but I'd definitely still play it. But with 2 days off and a similar spread to a B2B in the OP? I'll take it!
Im noticing the Ml a little on the light side for this Line usually a plus 10 carrys about a plus 600 or plus 700 but this line is plus 492 which is interesting imo. But it could be in large part do to the lakers have a larger following then a team like the nets or pelicans none the less gl will be tailing
I am salivating over this 10. That's all I'm seeing. 10 points in all it's glory. Wow. I mean, it's about as much as I could ask for.
I thought the guys were joking when they said 11 @# betonline but it wasn't a joke. That line was real. This is the absolute maximum spread I could ever ask for in this spot. It's on 2 days rest too. I mean, on a back to back with travel (which those other spots I noted in the OP were) I'd be slightly worried but I'd definitely still play it. But with 2 days off and a similar spread to a B2B in the OP? I'll take it!
You mean a strong line for LA??? (in that the record disparity is not large enough to justify the enormity of this spread).
You mean a strong line for LA??? (in that the record disparity is not large enough to justify the enormity of this spread).
Welcome back scal! I might go with LA as well. Just a question tho, havent the lakers played hisrorically bad in the blazer's homecourt? Especially in the kobe era, athough we all know its the post kobe-era already, but wouldnt it carry over?
Well we dont have to go back to the drexler days. Just the previous 5 yrs I guess will do.
Welcome back scal! I might go with LA as well. Just a question tho, havent the lakers played hisrorically bad in the blazer's homecourt? Especially in the kobe era, athough we all know its the post kobe-era already, but wouldnt it carry over?
Well we dont have to go back to the drexler days. Just the previous 5 yrs I guess will do.
Welcome back scal! I might go with LA as well. Just a question tho, havent the lakers played hisrorically bad in the blazer's homecourt? Especially in the kobe era, athough we all know its the post kobe-era already, but wouldnt it carry over?
Well we dont have to go back to the drexler days. 5 years will do.
Welcome back scal! I might go with LA as well. Just a question tho, havent the lakers played hisrorically bad in the blazer's homecourt? Especially in the kobe era, athough we all know its the post kobe-era already, but wouldnt it carry over?
Well we dont have to go back to the drexler days. 5 years will do.
So does this theory work for Pitt in College basketball after getting blown out by Louisville tonight. When they play Clemson on Saturday?? :)
So does this theory work for Pitt in College basketball after getting blown out by Louisville tonight. When they play Clemson on Saturday?? :)
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
