Like a square I was about to take Portland but decided to look at the NBA forum. Good thing I saw your post.
Made a 500 bet on Lakers +8. Another 800 on live line +9.5 when they were down around 10 pts in the 3q. Then 300 on Portland live -4.5 when Portland was down 1 or so in the 4th to buy back some of my original +8 bet.
And damn was so happy to hit the middle.
You are king around here. Keep it up.
Thanks SoCal....
Like a square I was about to take Portland but decided to look at the NBA forum. Good thing I saw your post.
Made a 500 bet on Lakers +8. Another 800 on live line +9.5 when they were down around 10 pts in the 3q. Then 300 on Portland live -4.5 when Portland was down 1 or so in the 4th to buy back some of my original +8 bet.
Just gonna get the right size. Im not a 2xl. Whoever gets it done folks. They all wear Purple and Gold.
Gents this was a very important game for us. We will start to win now. Just needed to get my feet out of the capping molasses. Many of you loved the angle and to your credit for recognizing the veracity contained within it.
If you do not believe these angles exist (human emotion/ego preservation angles) exist go read BegginerBoys thread on the Warriors -5 over Rockets thread where he barely included a single metric of worth but had everything on how GS personally felt about the Rockets. EASY cash and I hit that one hard. These angles are REAL and the books do no adjust the lines accordingly which they didn't do here and they paid us for it.
Since this angle was for a "game right after", no post on the Jazz game but more to come. I have some games circled.
And thank you capping gods for not letting this number fall on 9 to pay the Laker backers at +10 and Portland backers at -8.5. The Blazer backers deserved the shaft here for ignoring anything and everything with regard to the locker room emotion off a historic loss vs. the stat sheet (for which there would be no rational basis to back the Lakers). A castor oil spoonful that should be swallowed hard by Portlandians.
All on a night where they are honoring greats like Walton. Very powerful angle.
All Comments above all appreciated. I won't turn this into 225 posts addressing all. I'll just be back to make us all money!
Just gonna get the right size. Im not a 2xl. Whoever gets it done folks. They all wear Purple and Gold.
Gents this was a very important game for us. We will start to win now. Just needed to get my feet out of the capping molasses. Many of you loved the angle and to your credit for recognizing the veracity contained within it.
If you do not believe these angles exist (human emotion/ego preservation angles) exist go read BegginerBoys thread on the Warriors -5 over Rockets thread where he barely included a single metric of worth but had everything on how GS personally felt about the Rockets. EASY cash and I hit that one hard. These angles are REAL and the books do no adjust the lines accordingly which they didn't do here and they paid us for it.
Since this angle was for a "game right after", no post on the Jazz game but more to come. I have some games circled.
And thank you capping gods for not letting this number fall on 9 to pay the Laker backers at +10 and Portland backers at -8.5. The Blazer backers deserved the shaft here for ignoring anything and everything with regard to the locker room emotion off a historic loss vs. the stat sheet (for which there would be no rational basis to back the Lakers). A castor oil spoonful that should be swallowed hard by Portlandians.
All on a night where they are honoring greats like Walton. Very powerful angle.
All Comments above all appreciated. I won't turn this into 225 posts addressing all. I'll just be back to make us all money!