Good to see you back, Scal.
LAKERS @ BLAZERS: Back from the dead to bring you an HISTORIC ANGLE that may never be seen again!
Good to see you back, Scal.
Good to see you back, Scal.
Scal, beautiful stuff. Really. Lakers are +11 on betonline.
Scal, beautiful stuff. Really. Lakers are +11 on betonline.
good to see u back scal looking forward to this play tomorrow
good to see u back scal looking forward to this play tomorrow
Good play scal
Good play scal
Good play scal
I see more value in the full game line (and even the ML since it's a game they can win) than I do quarters. But a quick start is desired if not essential, I'll say that.
What gives me pause about a quarter line is that some of this same Laker team came out very slow last year for Kobe's last game a 'must-win' in Laker lore at least. Then they came back to cover the +6 and win outright. But this Laker team has better coach and better roster from top to bottom obviously.
Nunong tigers![]()
Good play scal
I see more value in the full game line (and even the ML since it's a game they can win) than I do quarters. But a quick start is desired if not essential, I'll say that.
What gives me pause about a quarter line is that some of this same Laker team came out very slow last year for Kobe's last game a 'must-win' in Laker lore at least. Then they came back to cover the +6 and win outright. But this Laker team has better coach and better roster from top to bottom obviously.
Nunong tigers![]()
Scal
Scal
It is FREE $$$. Make it happen :)
It is FREE $$$. Make it happen :)
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
