I'd rather talk to a girl who's knows about sports gambling than dudes insulting her simply because she's a woman. Plus she is putting down way more money than many people on here. I find it all fascinating and irresistible That Miami series won't be easy though Sarah J. Carlos Boozer didn't look too hobbled tonight.
Quote Originally Posted by mylife23:
I'd rather talk to a girl who's knows about sports gambling than dudes insulting her simply because she's a woman. Plus she is putting down way more money than many people on here. I find it all fascinating and irresistible That Miami series won't be easy though Sarah J. Carlos Boozer didn't look too hobbled tonight.
A quick piece of information for everyone on the "everyone is going to take Miami, so I'm going to load up on Chicago" bandwagon---an ESPN poll has 52% of the nation believing Chicago will win the series.
Miami is going to the Finals.
A quick piece of information for everyone on the "everyone is going to take Miami, so I'm going to load up on Chicago" bandwagon---an ESPN poll has 52% of the nation believing Chicago will win the series.
I dont know why youre so confident in Miami. I can understand you thinking theyll win the series, but to say that its gonna be your biggest pet is pretty absurd. Boston sucks, so the fact they beat them means nothing. Bulls coasted through the first two rounds and still owned in a bunch of games, when it really mattered. I dont know, but I see a game 7 win for the Bulls, with each team stealing one game on the others court. But we'll see, its sports after all
I dont know why youre so confident in Miami. I can understand you thinking theyll win the series, but to say that its gonna be your biggest pet is pretty absurd. Boston sucks, so the fact they beat them means nothing. Bulls coasted through the first two rounds and still owned in a bunch of games, when it really mattered. I dont know, but I see a game 7 win for the Bulls, with each team stealing one game on the others court. But we'll see, its sports after all
A quick piece of information for everyone on the "everyone is going to take Miami, so I'm going to load up on Chicago" bandwagon---an ESPN poll has 52% of the nation believing Chicago will win the series.
Miami is going to the Finals.
A lot of those are 12 year old kids. The BETTING public is lining up at the window to take the Heat.
Quote Originally Posted by SarahJPhilli:
A quick piece of information for everyone on the "everyone is going to take Miami, so I'm going to load up on Chicago" bandwagon---an ESPN poll has 52% of the nation believing Chicago will win the series.
Miami is going to the Finals.
A lot of those are 12 year old kids. The BETTING public is lining up at the window to take the Heat.
Your argument basically belittles everything Miami has done, but glorifies everything that Bulls have done.
@IlliniBill
I'm hoping for a Game 1 Bulls win so I can get a better price on Miami. The only scary part for that logic is that the Bulls have lost both of their Game 1s at home this season to teams which are inferior to Miami. I hope Chicago doesn't blow Game 1 and really ramp up the Series Future on Miami.
@markovski
Your argument basically belittles everything Miami has done, but glorifies everything that Bulls have done.
@IlliniBill
I'm hoping for a Game 1 Bulls win so I can get a better price on Miami. The only scary part for that logic is that the Bulls have lost both of their Game 1s at home this season to teams which are inferior to Miami. I hope Chicago doesn't blow Game 1 and really ramp up the Series Future on Miami.
Your argument basically belittles everything Miami has done, but glorifies everything that Bulls have done.
@IlliniBill
I'm hoping for a Game 1 Bulls win so I can get a better price on Miami. The only scary part for that logic is that the Bulls have lost both of their Game 1s at home this season to teams which are inferior to Miami. I hope Chicago doesn't blow Game 1 and really ramp up the Series Future on Miami.
Bulls didn't lose game 1 of the Indiana Series.
Quote Originally Posted by SarahJPhilli:
@markovski
Your argument basically belittles everything Miami has done, but glorifies everything that Bulls have done.
@IlliniBill
I'm hoping for a Game 1 Bulls win so I can get a better price on Miami. The only scary part for that logic is that the Bulls have lost both of their Game 1s at home this season to teams which are inferior to Miami. I hope Chicago doesn't blow Game 1 and really ramp up the Series Future on Miami.
Hey Sarah, Im not belittling Miami at all. They did well, but although a lot of people had Boston going to the East finals I dismissed that nonsense a while ago. How are 3 mid 30 year olds going to beat a team like Miami, or the Bulls. Im just saying that the Celtics were a perfect opponent for the Heat. New 3 vs old 3, and an ailing Rondo near the end didnt help. Anyways, it so tough to say who wins that series, but Chicago has just been consistent all year and D-Rose is a beast. Role players for Miami will have to step up to win. The same can be said for Chicago, because Rose cant win it on his own, but I think Boozer steps up big, and the bench defense for the Bulls will be great all series. Bibby needs to be huge as well. HEs sucked so far
Hey Sarah, Im not belittling Miami at all. They did well, but although a lot of people had Boston going to the East finals I dismissed that nonsense a while ago. How are 3 mid 30 year olds going to beat a team like Miami, or the Bulls. Im just saying that the Celtics were a perfect opponent for the Heat. New 3 vs old 3, and an ailing Rondo near the end didnt help. Anyways, it so tough to say who wins that series, but Chicago has just been consistent all year and D-Rose is a beast. Role players for Miami will have to step up to win. The same can be said for Chicago, because Rose cant win it on his own, but I think Boozer steps up big, and the bench defense for the Bulls will be great all series. Bibby needs to be huge as well. HEs sucked so far
Hey Sarah, Im not belittling Miami at all. They did well, but although a lot of people had Boston going to the East finals I dismissed that nonsense a while ago. How are 3 mid 30 year olds going to beat a team like Miami, or the Bulls. Im just saying that the Celtics were a perfect opponent for the Heat. New 3 vs old 3, and an ailing Rondo near the end didnt help. Anyways, it so tough to say who wins that series, but Chicago has just been consistent all year and D-Rose is a beast. Role players for Miami will have to step up to win. The same can be said for Chicago, because Rose cant win it on his own, but I think Boozer steps up big, and the bench defense for the Bulls will be great all series. Bibby needs to be huge as well. HEs sucked so far
The playoffs bring out the best in superstars.
Wade didn't make All-NBA 1st Team.
LeBron didn't win MVP.
I'm sure these guys will be extra motivated.
Quote Originally Posted by markovski:
Hey Sarah, Im not belittling Miami at all. They did well, but although a lot of people had Boston going to the East finals I dismissed that nonsense a while ago. How are 3 mid 30 year olds going to beat a team like Miami, or the Bulls. Im just saying that the Celtics were a perfect opponent for the Heat. New 3 vs old 3, and an ailing Rondo near the end didnt help. Anyways, it so tough to say who wins that series, but Chicago has just been consistent all year and D-Rose is a beast. Role players for Miami will have to step up to win. The same can be said for Chicago, because Rose cant win it on his own, but I think Boozer steps up big, and the bench defense for the Bulls will be great all series. Bibby needs to be huge as well. HEs sucked so far
Granted this is the playoffs, but I see a lot of people looking at this as an easy win.
True- this is a tough matchup for the Bulls, but this team is resilient. After last night I see the team that is back to playing ball the way they did when they were dominating this season.
I know it was by a very little margin, but the Bulls did go 3-0 against the Heat. Point being- the Bulls are CLOSERS.
Granted this is the playoffs, but I see a lot of people looking at this as an easy win.
True- this is a tough matchup for the Bulls, but this team is resilient. After last night I see the team that is back to playing ball the way they did when they were dominating this season.
I know it was by a very little margin, but the Bulls did go 3-0 against the Heat. Point being- the Bulls are CLOSERS.
Granted this is the playoffs, but I see a lot of people looking at this as an easy win.
True- this is a tough matchup for the Bulls, but this team is resilient. After last night I see the team that is back to playing ball the way they did when they were dominating this season.
I know it was by a very little margin, but the Bulls did go 3-0 against the Heat. Point being- the Bulls are CLOSERS.
LeBron didn't play in 1 of the games, and the Deng foul in Game 3 was bogus.
I wouldn't put too much weight on the season series between these two teams. Up to you though.
Good luck!
Quote Originally Posted by bmacattack:
Granted this is the playoffs, but I see a lot of people looking at this as an easy win.
True- this is a tough matchup for the Bulls, but this team is resilient. After last night I see the team that is back to playing ball the way they did when they were dominating this season.
I know it was by a very little margin, but the Bulls did go 3-0 against the Heat. Point being- the Bulls are CLOSERS.
LeBron didn't play in 1 of the games, and the Deng foul in Game 3 was bogus.
I wouldn't put too much weight on the season series between these two teams. Up to you though.