LeBron didn't play in 1 of the games, and the Deng foul in Game 3 was bogus.
I wouldn't put too much weight on the season series between these two teams. Up to you though.
Good luck!
I don't think LeBron is always an asset to say the least... and the Deng foul might have been bogus, but it was still down to the wire either way... I'm just saying waaayyyyyy to many people underestimate the Bulls when they are challenged... to you as well.
Quote Originally Posted by SarahJPhilli:
LeBron didn't play in 1 of the games, and the Deng foul in Game 3 was bogus.
I wouldn't put too much weight on the season series between these two teams. Up to you though.
Good luck!
I don't think LeBron is always an asset to say the least... and the Deng foul might have been bogus, but it was still down to the wire either way... I'm just saying waaayyyyyy to many people underestimate the Bulls when they are challenged... to you as well.
I'm hoping for a Game 1 Bulls win so I can get a better price on Miami. The only scary part for that logic is that the Bulls have lost both of their Game 1s at home this season to teams which are inferior to Miami. I hope Chicago doesn't blow Game 1 and really ramp up the Series Future on Miami.
They lost to the Hawks but beat the Pacers, right?
Quote Originally Posted by SarahJPhilli:
I'm hoping for a Game 1 Bulls win so I can get a better price on Miami. The only scary part for that logic is that the Bulls have lost both of their Game 1s at home this season to teams which are inferior to Miami. I hope Chicago doesn't blow Game 1 and really ramp up the Series Future on Miami.
They lost to the Hawks but beat the Pacers, right?
The memories for this year’s playoffs have been the best in recent memory.
We witnessed the Spurs’ end of an era during Round 1. With their demise, we saw the emergence of the Memphis Grizzlies as a scrappy, hard-nosed team centered basketball squad. It was fun while it lasted Ginobili, Parker and Duncan.
We began the “Dwight Howard leaves Orlando” movement with the Hawks ousting the Magic in Round 1, too. This was especially funny if you caught Jameer Nelson telling Derrick Rose that he’d “See him in Round 2.” The Hawks crashed that party.
The New York Knicks emerged in the playoffs once again. Then, subsequently left as soon as they arrived.
Round 2 was extremely satisfying with the Los Angeles Lakers crumbling under the bright lights. The Dallas Mavericks shed their “soft” label by bullying Kobe into a 4-game sweep.
The Boston Celtics began their decent from the elite in the NBA. In the same series, we began to truly witness the coronation of The King, LeBron James.
So what’s missing from all the drama?A FREAKING GAME SEVEN!
We missed out on the opportunity in Round 1 with the Heat/76ers, Blazers/Mavericks, Grizzlies/Spurs, Hawks/Magic and Hornets/Lakers. Each series was punctuated in Game 6.
We now arrive in Round 2 with the Atlanta Hawks facing the Chicago Bulls and the Memphis Grizzlies facing the Oklahoma City Thunder with Game 7s on the line.
I’ll be on the edge of my seat pulling for the Hawks and Grizzlies to extend the drama of the 2011 Playoffs. Let’s see some Game 7s and start to solidify this year’s Playoffs as the BEST EVER!
Give me Atlanta Hawks ATS/ML (Game 6) and Memphis Grizzlies ATS/ML (Game 6).
You did it again with this "game seven" nonsense. 187 posts. of course 85 of them are yours, but you keep coming up with topics. Zig-Zag and Mystique bullshit. Bulls 7 out of 8 hogwash. what is the amount of your "biggest bet ever", Heat over Bulls? More than last night's Hawks +3- and money line? Can i book it? even money.
Quote Originally Posted by SarahJPhilli:
The memories for this year’s playoffs have been the best in recent memory.
We witnessed the Spurs’ end of an era during Round 1. With their demise, we saw the emergence of the Memphis Grizzlies as a scrappy, hard-nosed team centered basketball squad. It was fun while it lasted Ginobili, Parker and Duncan.
We began the “Dwight Howard leaves Orlando” movement with the Hawks ousting the Magic in Round 1, too. This was especially funny if you caught Jameer Nelson telling Derrick Rose that he’d “See him in Round 2.” The Hawks crashed that party.
The New York Knicks emerged in the playoffs once again. Then, subsequently left as soon as they arrived.
Round 2 was extremely satisfying with the Los Angeles Lakers crumbling under the bright lights. The Dallas Mavericks shed their “soft” label by bullying Kobe into a 4-game sweep.
The Boston Celtics began their decent from the elite in the NBA. In the same series, we began to truly witness the coronation of The King, LeBron James.
So what’s missing from all the drama?A FREAKING GAME SEVEN!
We missed out on the opportunity in Round 1 with the Heat/76ers, Blazers/Mavericks, Grizzlies/Spurs, Hawks/Magic and Hornets/Lakers. Each series was punctuated in Game 6.
We now arrive in Round 2 with the Atlanta Hawks facing the Chicago Bulls and the Memphis Grizzlies facing the Oklahoma City Thunder with Game 7s on the line.
I’ll be on the edge of my seat pulling for the Hawks and Grizzlies to extend the drama of the 2011 Playoffs. Let’s see some Game 7s and start to solidify this year’s Playoffs as the BEST EVER!
Give me Atlanta Hawks ATS/ML (Game 6) and Memphis Grizzlies ATS/ML (Game 6).
You did it again with this "game seven" nonsense. 187 posts. of course 85 of them are yours, but you keep coming up with topics. Zig-Zag and Mystique bullshit. Bulls 7 out of 8 hogwash. what is the amount of your "biggest bet ever", Heat over Bulls? More than last night's Hawks +3- and money line? Can i book it? even money.
You did it again with this "game seven" nonsense. 187 posts. of course 85 of them are yours, but you keep coming up with topics. Zig-Zag and Mystique bullshit. Bulls 7 out of 8 hogwash. what is the amount of your "biggest bet ever", Heat over Bulls? More than last night's Hawks +3- and money line? Can i book it? even money.
Biggest bet of the 2011 playoffs. I haven't been playing the playoffs very large.
No, you can't book it. I don't play with monopoly money.
Thanks.
Quote Originally Posted by trehoops:
You did it again with this "game seven" nonsense. 187 posts. of course 85 of them are yours, but you keep coming up with topics. Zig-Zag and Mystique bullshit. Bulls 7 out of 8 hogwash. what is the amount of your "biggest bet ever", Heat over Bulls? More than last night's Hawks +3- and money line? Can i book it? even money.
Biggest bet of the 2011 playoffs. I haven't been playing the playoffs very large.
No, you can't book it. I don't play with monopoly money.
You did it again with this "game seven" nonsense. 187 posts. of course 85 of them are yours, but you keep coming up with topics. Zig-Zag and Mystique bullshit. Bulls 7 out of 8 hogwash. what is the amount of your "biggest bet ever", Heat over Bulls? More than last night's Hawks +3- and money line? Can i book it? even money.
PS- I know you don't bet real money, especially not $1000s as you claim.
No one betting $1000s would take the time to count my posts.
Game. Set. Match. :)
Quote Originally Posted by trehoops:
You did it again with this "game seven" nonsense. 187 posts. of course 85 of them are yours, but you keep coming up with topics. Zig-Zag and Mystique bullshit. Bulls 7 out of 8 hogwash. what is the amount of your "biggest bet ever", Heat over Bulls? More than last night's Hawks +3- and money line? Can i book it? even money.
PS- I know you don't bet real money, especially not $1000s as you claim.
No one betting $1000s would take the time to count my posts.
I think (with my head) OKC realizes the Grizzlies' potential and know they can't f around in Memphis tonight.
With that being said, the Thunder close this series out in gm 6. I'm not really too interested in a gm 7 (partially due to the fact KD is my boy) and I'm ready to keep the playoffs moving without any more "resting". As far as anyone wanting (from your heart) a gm 7, I wouldn't put $ on an emotionally driven pick.
THUNDER ML!!
GL Y'ALL !
Afternoon SJP,
I think (with my head) OKC realizes the Grizzlies' potential and know they can't f around in Memphis tonight.
With that being said, the Thunder close this series out in gm 6. I'm not really too interested in a gm 7 (partially due to the fact KD is my boy) and I'm ready to keep the playoffs moving without any more "resting". As far as anyone wanting (from your heart) a gm 7, I wouldn't put $ on an emotionally driven pick.
I think (with my head) OKC realizes the Grizzlies' potential and know they can't f around in Memphis tonight.
With that being said, the Thunder close this series out in gm 6. I'm not really too interested in a gm 7 (partially due to the fact KD is my boy) and I'm ready to keep the playoffs moving without any more "resting". As far as anyone wanting (from your heart) a gm 7, I wouldn't put $ on an emotionally driven pick.
THUNDER ML!!
GL Y'ALL !
Good luck tonight!
Small, "action", play for me. Nothing significant.
Quote Originally Posted by Whalewatcher:
Afternoon SJP,
I think (with my head) OKC realizes the Grizzlies' potential and know they can't f around in Memphis tonight.
With that being said, the Thunder close this series out in gm 6. I'm not really too interested in a gm 7 (partially due to the fact KD is my boy) and I'm ready to keep the playoffs moving without any more "resting". As far as anyone wanting (from your heart) a gm 7, I wouldn't put $ on an emotionally driven pick.
THUNDER ML!!
GL Y'ALL !
Good luck tonight!
Small, "action", play for me. Nothing significant.