Give Us A Freaking Game 7!
I rather life in a fantasy than live a lie.
ouch man good come back... we are all degenerates we should be helping each other instead of this useless bickering
I rather life in a fantasy than live a lie.
ouch man good come back... we are all degenerates we should be helping each other instead of this useless bickering
Please explain what a fake dallas mavericks ticket looks like...
Again? Seriously?
You put Dallas Mavericks -115 as the wager.
Then you put $120/$100 as the risk/win.
You tell me what's wrong with this ticket.
(Someone please help DumbWalrus in 15 minutes if he can't figure it out.)
Please explain what a fake dallas mavericks ticket looks like...
Again? Seriously?
You put Dallas Mavericks -115 as the wager.
Then you put $120/$100 as the risk/win.
You tell me what's wrong with this ticket.
(Someone please help DumbWalrus in 15 minutes if he can't figure it out.)
Well, now, I'm going to make dinner.
IF YA SMELLLLLLL . . .
WHAT THE SJP . . .
IS COOKIN'!
Night.
This actually cracks me up. (envisioning this coming from a lady immitating the Rock) ![]()
![]()
Well, now, I'm going to make dinner.
IF YA SMELLLLLLL . . .
WHAT THE SJP . . .
IS COOKIN'!
Night.
This actually cracks me up. (envisioning this coming from a lady immitating the Rock) ![]()
![]()
Please explain what a fake dallas mavericks ticket looks like...
It looks like POST 36 on this thread.
You imbecile.
Goodnight.
Please explain what a fake dallas mavericks ticket looks like...
It looks like POST 36 on this thread.
You imbecile.
Goodnight.
This actually cracks me up. (envisioning this coming from a lady immitating the Rock) ![]()
![]()
Maybe if she actually was a lady it would be funny.
This actually cracks me up. (envisioning this coming from a lady immitating the Rock) ![]()
![]()
Maybe if she actually was a lady it would be funny.
Maybe if she actually was a lady it would be funny.
Oh, let me help you out on this one. Sometimes virgins don't know the difference between a man and a woman.
I'll try and speak in your language:
See, you have a pee pee and girls have vajaja's.
Hope this helps.
Maybe if she actually was a lady it would be funny.
Oh, let me help you out on this one. Sometimes virgins don't know the difference between a man and a woman.
I'll try and speak in your language:
See, you have a pee pee and girls have vajaja's.
Hope this helps.
The Mavs are SCARY good. It's debatable that the best offseason move this year was Chandler. He added a toughness to that team that they never had.
HOW GOOD IS DIRK?
Dallas is about as scary good as the Bulls are the 7th best team .
Dallas is a poor rebounding team and won't play as good the next round as they did the previous round, much like the Bulls played far better this round than last.
That's called "regression to the mean".
The ole Las Vegas adage '" No team is as good as the look when their winning nor are the as bad as they look when their losing or playing poorly , the truth lies somewhere inbetween".
Dallas is not as good as your making them out to be just like the Bulls were far better than you made them out to be.
You make the same mistake many novice players make. It's called "overreaction", to 1 game or in this case 1 series.
Dallas can be summed up by saying they played over their heads got a bit lucky and are the beneficaries of a down year for the top teams in the west, this makes them "appear scary good" to the untrained eye.
The Mavs are SCARY good. It's debatable that the best offseason move this year was Chandler. He added a toughness to that team that they never had.
HOW GOOD IS DIRK?
Dallas is about as scary good as the Bulls are the 7th best team .
Dallas is a poor rebounding team and won't play as good the next round as they did the previous round, much like the Bulls played far better this round than last.
That's called "regression to the mean".
The ole Las Vegas adage '" No team is as good as the look when their winning nor are the as bad as they look when their losing or playing poorly , the truth lies somewhere inbetween".
Dallas is not as good as your making them out to be just like the Bulls were far better than you made them out to be.
You make the same mistake many novice players make. It's called "overreaction", to 1 game or in this case 1 series.
Dallas can be summed up by saying they played over their heads got a bit lucky and are the beneficaries of a down year for the top teams in the west, this makes them "appear scary good" to the untrained eye.
Oh, let me help you out on this one. Sometimes virgins don't know the difference between a man and a woman.
I'll try and speak in your language:
See, you have a pee pee and girls have vajaja's.
Hope this helps.
put up an avatar sayin "WWE fans suck and i love 2team parlays" to put this debate whether u are a girl or a boy to rest
Oh, let me help you out on this one. Sometimes virgins don't know the difference between a man and a woman.
I'll try and speak in your language:
See, you have a pee pee and girls have vajaja's.
Hope this helps.
put up an avatar sayin "WWE fans suck and i love 2team parlays" to put this debate whether u are a girl or a boy to rest
Miami over Chicago Series Future will be my largest bet of the NBA season.
Miami over Chicago Series Future will be my largest bet of the NBA season.
She's from Oregon, likely a Blazer fan. Think '92 Finals.
She's from Oregon, likely a Blazer fan. Think '92 Finals.
Dallas is about as scary good as the Bulls are the 7th best team .
Dallas is a poor rebounding team and won't play as good the next round as they did the previous round, much like the Bulls played far better this round than last.
That's called "regression to the mean".
The ole Las Vegas adage '" No team is as good as the look when their winning nor are the as bad as they look when their losing or playing poorly , the truth lies somewhere inbetween".
Dallas is not as good as your making them out to be just like the Bulls were far better than you made them out to be.
You make the same mistake many novice players make. It's called "overreaction", to 1 game or in this case 1 series.
Dallas can be summed up by saying they played over their heads got a bit lucky and are the beneficaries of a down year for the top teams in the west, this makes them "appear scary good" to the untrained eye.
You'd think someone who is such an expert would understand something like that, although I think her weird hatred of the Bulls is skewing her thought process. Bulls 7th out of 8 teams. ![]()
Oh, and I am absolutely thrilled, SJP, that your largest wager of the season is on the Heat series. Pretty much guarantees the Bulls are heading to the finals.
Dallas is about as scary good as the Bulls are the 7th best team .
Dallas is a poor rebounding team and won't play as good the next round as they did the previous round, much like the Bulls played far better this round than last.
That's called "regression to the mean".
The ole Las Vegas adage '" No team is as good as the look when their winning nor are the as bad as they look when their losing or playing poorly , the truth lies somewhere inbetween".
Dallas is not as good as your making them out to be just like the Bulls were far better than you made them out to be.
You make the same mistake many novice players make. It's called "overreaction", to 1 game or in this case 1 series.
Dallas can be summed up by saying they played over their heads got a bit lucky and are the beneficaries of a down year for the top teams in the west, this makes them "appear scary good" to the untrained eye.
You'd think someone who is such an expert would understand something like that, although I think her weird hatred of the Bulls is skewing her thought process. Bulls 7th out of 8 teams. ![]()
Oh, and I am absolutely thrilled, SJP, that your largest wager of the season is on the Heat series. Pretty much guarantees the Bulls are heading to the finals.
1) Dungeons & Dragons players
2) WWF fans
3) Ryan Seacrest fans
2) Ryan Seacrest fans
3) WWF Fans ( I loved wrestling until I was 11)
1) Dungeons & Dragons players
2) WWF fans
3) Ryan Seacrest fans
2) Ryan Seacrest fans
3) WWF Fans ( I loved wrestling until I was 11)
Bulls and Heat will go 7 games!!
WOULD LOVE TO SEE IT AS A FAN, WIN OR LOSE. RATINGS WOULD BE THROUGH THE ROOF FOR THAT ONE ![]()
Bulls and Heat will go 7 games!!
WOULD LOVE TO SEE IT AS A FAN, WIN OR LOSE. RATINGS WOULD BE THROUGH THE ROOF FOR THAT ONE ![]()
I really hate the Bulls.
I really hate the Bulls.
I rather life in a fantasy than live a lie.
I rather life in a fantasy than live a lie.
She doesnt know shit about gambling... she loses everytime... sad that atl lost by 20 eh?
I'll be the first to admit that on a game by game basis, the NBA playoffs and the beginning of the MLB season are my toughest sports. That's why I reduce the size of my wagers---it's called money management.
I like series futures for NBA. The series may take all kinds of twists and turns, but I can usually peg the winner.
Look at the Bulls/Heat---I actually think the Bulls have a shot to win Game 1, and maybe even Game 2. Or will the Heat sweep? I'm not sure, but I feel like Miami will win the Series---whether it takes 4 or 7 games.
Thanks for your insight about how I lose every pick though. It made me smile. :)
She doesnt know shit about gambling... she loses everytime... sad that atl lost by 20 eh?
I'll be the first to admit that on a game by game basis, the NBA playoffs and the beginning of the MLB season are my toughest sports. That's why I reduce the size of my wagers---it's called money management.
I like series futures for NBA. The series may take all kinds of twists and turns, but I can usually peg the winner.
Look at the Bulls/Heat---I actually think the Bulls have a shot to win Game 1, and maybe even Game 2. Or will the Heat sweep? I'm not sure, but I feel like Miami will win the Series---whether it takes 4 or 7 games.
Thanks for your insight about how I lose every pick though. It made me smile. :)
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,665
- Monday 09/28/2026 811
- Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,797
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,268
- PART DEUX 257
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,003
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,425
- Eagles@Bears discussion 3,665
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,563
- **$$$ MD Monday 9/28 $$$** 5,620
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
