| POD = 454 - 347 - 21 POD = 290 - 200 - 13 03/17/13 Bankroll=($20,000) 03/24/13 ($58,050) 03/23/13= 5 - 2 = ($24,050) Did awful in the NCAA Tournament only won 1 game out of 5 games played lost a good amount of money. But turned it around in the NBA and made a nice profit for the night. I went 5 - 2 for the night and hitting the last 3 PODS of the night and that put us on the positive side of things for another night. Lets hope we can stay on track for tonight and close out the week on the positive . Once again I would like to thanks everyone who has been supporting me and have been giving their inputs and thoughts. |
|
Fresh Start Phase #4 3/24/13
POD = Bucks -3 $3,300
POD = Under Bucks =203 $3,300
2 Team
Under Bucks =203
Bucks -3
As always good luck on whatever you all decide to do. Please play responsibly I don't have a gun pointing at your head. I will play the late games.
POD = Bucks -3 $3,300
POD = Under Bucks =203 $3,300
2 Team
Under Bucks =203
Bucks -3
As always good luck on whatever you all decide to do. Please play responsibly I don't have a gun pointing at your head. I will play the late games.
I hate when you make 2 plays in the same game...recipe for lost profits. I followed you last night on O Clips and U Warriors and have made quite a bit of money on your POD's this yr and thank you. However, same game POD's don't work so well. I'll play the RA and pray for a double win, but hope for a push (which is losing money)...
Looking forward to your later plays, GL KID![]()
I hate when you make 2 plays in the same game...recipe for lost profits. I followed you last night on O Clips and U Warriors and have made quite a bit of money on your POD's this yr and thank you. However, same game POD's don't work so well. I'll play the RA and pray for a double win, but hope for a push (which is losing money)...
Looking forward to your later plays, GL KID![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,276
- Monday 10/05/2026 694
- PART DEUX 192
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,730
- Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,800
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,811
- ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 3,135
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,657
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,626
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 17,726
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
