CrazyMilkMan's NBA Monday
My record is on the first post.
Yeah, except your record isn't correct. I'm going to start a tracking thread for your plays and keep an ACCURATE running total to keep you honest.
I know your tactic well - you did it all last season... "oh couldn't be bothered updating my record today, I'm too tired" LOL. Usually after having a bad day.
Then by some miracle you drop a couple of losses and add a win or two to your total the next time you update it. Sneaky.
A number of posters have picked up on this and you ignored them.
Let's see how awesome you are now ![]()
![]()
My record is on the first post.
Yeah, except your record isn't correct. I'm going to start a tracking thread for your plays and keep an ACCURATE running total to keep you honest.
I know your tactic well - you did it all last season... "oh couldn't be bothered updating my record today, I'm too tired" LOL. Usually after having a bad day.
Then by some miracle you drop a couple of losses and add a win or two to your total the next time you update it. Sneaky.
A number of posters have picked up on this and you ignored them.
Let's see how awesome you are now ![]()
![]()
Hectic no one is obliged to play CMM picks so get a grip
Totally agree! In fact, I always laugh at the idiots who go all in on a big play then blame whoever they decided to tail for the day.
I don't play MilkMan's picks myself but I do believe he purposely fudges his records to make them look better than they really are.
Problem? I just don't like dishonest people, that's all. ![]()
Hectic no one is obliged to play CMM picks so get a grip
Totally agree! In fact, I always laugh at the idiots who go all in on a big play then blame whoever they decided to tail for the day.
I don't play MilkMan's picks myself but I do believe he purposely fudges his records to make them look better than they really are.
Problem? I just don't like dishonest people, that's all. ![]()
Totally agree! In fact, I always laugh at the idiots who go all in on a big play then blame whoever they decided to tail for the day.
I don't play MilkMan's picks myself but I do believe he purposely fudges his records to make them look better than they really are.
Problem? I just don't like dishonest people, that's all. ![]()
i think he seems pretty honest 47-48 for the year.
Totally agree! In fact, I always laugh at the idiots who go all in on a big play then blame whoever they decided to tail for the day.
I don't play MilkMan's picks myself but I do believe he purposely fudges his records to make them look better than they really are.
Problem? I just don't like dishonest people, that's all. ![]()
i think he seems pretty honest 47-48 for the year.
i think he seems pretty honest 47-48 for the year.
Don't bother checking my thread then when it's ready then if you're so confident.
I guarantee you last season his record was incorrect, and most likely this season he is even worse than 47-48. Time will tell. Give me a few hours...
i think he seems pretty honest 47-48 for the year.
Don't bother checking my thread then when it's ready then if you're so confident.
I guarantee you last season his record was incorrect, and most likely this season he is even worse than 47-48. Time will tell. Give me a few hours...
Don't bother checking my thread then when it's ready then if you're so confident.
I guarantee you last season his record was incorrect, and most likely this season he is even worse than 47-48. Time will tell. Give me a few hours...
Wow, go right ahead and do what you got to do. I don't like to admit this, but I made a personal commitment to follow Crazymilkman this year as he is one of the top NBA cappers on the site. I'm with you in that I can't stand it when cappers lie about their record. However, I can assure you that his record is 100% correct as of today. For the most part, his picks are for the full game but I think he has thrown in a few in-game bets. I did not catch these since I am not on Covers every minute but he was honest in including both of them as the first one was a loss and the second one was a win. From my point of view, the guy is honest as they come and I respect what he brings to the table. His analysis is a great read for all of us new cappers and I am completely confident that he will be +units, probably many, by the end of the year. Some may view this post as "kissing his ass" but I felt inclined to let the haters know that he is legit and honest with his record. It's the haters that come into these threads and ruin it for others. The great thing about CMM is that he ignores most of the trash and just focuses on winning. Some get rattled by the haters but I have never seen that with him. I put him in the same category as BigEastExpert in football as he is not rattled by the haters and will always win in the long run. Go ahead and do your math but you will find that the record is solid. Have fun!
Don't bother checking my thread then when it's ready then if you're so confident.
I guarantee you last season his record was incorrect, and most likely this season he is even worse than 47-48. Time will tell. Give me a few hours...
Wow, go right ahead and do what you got to do. I don't like to admit this, but I made a personal commitment to follow Crazymilkman this year as he is one of the top NBA cappers on the site. I'm with you in that I can't stand it when cappers lie about their record. However, I can assure you that his record is 100% correct as of today. For the most part, his picks are for the full game but I think he has thrown in a few in-game bets. I did not catch these since I am not on Covers every minute but he was honest in including both of them as the first one was a loss and the second one was a win. From my point of view, the guy is honest as they come and I respect what he brings to the table. His analysis is a great read for all of us new cappers and I am completely confident that he will be +units, probably many, by the end of the year. Some may view this post as "kissing his ass" but I felt inclined to let the haters know that he is legit and honest with his record. It's the haters that come into these threads and ruin it for others. The great thing about CMM is that he ignores most of the trash and just focuses on winning. Some get rattled by the haters but I have never seen that with him. I put him in the same category as BigEastExpert in football as he is not rattled by the haters and will always win in the long run. Go ahead and do your math but you will find that the record is solid. Have fun!
dkite22 - no worries man, appreciate your input. Hope you do well following MilkMan's picks this year and if his record is correct then that's great. However, I do have my suspicions, and certainly last season there were some huge indiscrepancies in his record keeping IMO.
"I couldn't be bothered updating my record today" after a losing day should ring massive alarm bells. What - it takes a whole five seconds to add two figures together and post an updated record. A tiny fraction of effort compared to how long it must take to cap the games he plays each day.
Anyhow, just wanted to ensure a bit of transparency seeing as though these threads get 10k+ views a day. We don't want people to be deceived now, would we?
dkite22 - no worries man, appreciate your input. Hope you do well following MilkMan's picks this year and if his record is correct then that's great. However, I do have my suspicions, and certainly last season there were some huge indiscrepancies in his record keeping IMO.
"I couldn't be bothered updating my record today" after a losing day should ring massive alarm bells. What - it takes a whole five seconds to add two figures together and post an updated record. A tiny fraction of effort compared to how long it must take to cap the games he plays each day.
Anyhow, just wanted to ensure a bit of transparency seeing as though these threads get 10k+ views a day. We don't want people to be deceived now, would we?
dkite22 - no worries man, appreciate your input. Hope you do well following MilkMan's picks this year and if his record is correct then that's great. However, I do have my suspicions, and certainly last season there were some huge indiscrepancies in his record keeping IMO.
"I couldn't be bothered updating my record today" after a losing day should ring massive alarm bells. What - it takes a whole five seconds to add two figures together and post an updated record. A tiny fraction of effort compared to how long it must take to cap the games he plays each day.
Anyhow, just wanted to ensure a bit of transparency seeing as though these threads get 10k+ views a day. We don't want people to be deceived now, would we?
dkite22 - no worries man, appreciate your input. Hope you do well following MilkMan's picks this year and if his record is correct then that's great. However, I do have my suspicions, and certainly last season there were some huge indiscrepancies in his record keeping IMO.
"I couldn't be bothered updating my record today" after a losing day should ring massive alarm bells. What - it takes a whole five seconds to add two figures together and post an updated record. A tiny fraction of effort compared to how long it must take to cap the games he plays each day.
Anyhow, just wanted to ensure a bit of transparency seeing as though these threads get 10k+ views a day. We don't want people to be deceived now, would we?
Hot Forum Topics
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,277
- Monday 10/05/2026 696
- PART DEUX 194
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,730
- Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,808
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,811
- ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 3,140
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,629
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,657
- MNF 1,065
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
