I saw that you were leaning New Orleans Milk. What's stopping you from playing that? Their pathetic offense? I was thinking about backing them because I feel the line's a lil inflated as they were only 6 point favorites although they won by 8 in NO. But even though NO's offense really stinks especially without Gordon, teams make adjustments and this is a revenge game from a couple nights ago. Thoughts?
I saw that you were leaning New Orleans Milk. What's stopping you from playing that? Their pathetic offense? I was thinking about backing them because I feel the line's a lil inflated as they were only 6 point favorites although they won by 8 in NO. But even though NO's offense really stinks especially without Gordon, teams make adjustments and this is a revenge game from a couple nights ago. Thoughts?
@fullgrown Yeah the inflated line is a huge reason for the lean. I am looking at a possible backdoor cover from them but for that to happen they should be in covering distance the whole game. Might throw a play after the half if it still looks good.
@fullgrown Yeah the inflated line is a huge reason for the lean. I am looking at a possible backdoor cover from them but for that to happen they should be in covering distance the whole game. Might throw a play after the half if it still looks good.
Posting on my PBA thread in a bit but leaning TNT as well.
CMM, had a philipino bro serving with me - he was always saying to stay away from PBA as it is a clear BCCartel operation and you never know which is what and Over or Under unless you're in the cut.
Quote Originally Posted by CrazyMilkMan:
Posting on my PBA thread in a bit but leaning TNT as well.
CMM, had a philipino bro serving with me - he was always saying to stay away from PBA as it is a clear BCCartel operation and you never know which is what and Over or Under unless you're in the cut.
CMM, had a philipino bro serving with me - he was always saying to stay away from PBA as it is a clear BCCartel operation and you never know which is what and Over or Under unless you're in the cut.
True that.
Quote Originally Posted by meraby:
CMM, had a philipino bro serving with me - he was always saying to stay away from PBA as it is a clear BCCartel operation and you never know which is what and Over or Under unless you're in the cut.
Do you even know how to pick a game right? I would be surprised... And yes I have zero posts. IVE NEVER HAD TO POST BECAUSE IVE NEVER SEEN SOMEONE SO BAD ON PICKS BEFORE!
This jerk off goes to every thread that loses and talks shit. Get a life.
Quote Originally Posted by tommyjones2430:
Do you even know how to pick a game right? I would be surprised... And yes I have zero posts. IVE NEVER HAD TO POST BECAUSE IVE NEVER SEEN SOMEONE SO BAD ON PICKS BEFORE!
This jerk off goes to every thread that loses and talks shit. Get a life.
Do you even know how to pick a game right? I would be surprised... And yes I have zero posts. IVE NEVER HAD TO POST BECAUSE IVE NEVER SEEN SOMEONE SO BAD ON PICKS BEFORE!
probably tailed a losing pick from CMM
Quote Originally Posted by tommyjones2430:
Do you even know how to pick a game right? I would be surprised... And yes I have zero posts. IVE NEVER HAD TO POST BECAUSE IVE NEVER SEEN SOMEONE SO BAD ON PICKS BEFORE!