I dunno
I just assumed if they’re -7 tomorrow then they should go into this game with a win. I know it’s kinda odd logic but it’s something I do…
I dunno
I just assumed if they’re -7 tomorrow then they should go into this game with a win. I know it’s kinda odd logic but it’s something I do…
I dunno
I just assumed if they’re -7 tomorrow then they should go into this game with a win. I know it’s kinda odd logic but it’s something I do…
Updated my records
58-37 ( 12-6 in this thread + 2900$ ) ( 10k )
Had a great night even though I didn’t post all my plays… tried to post the best.
Went 2-1 on posted plays and added Hawks to my do not bet list.
Let’s start another streak….
got a few good ones on my radar…. Will post closer to tip.
Updated my records
58-37 ( 12-6 in this thread + 2900$ ) ( 10k )
Had a great night even though I didn’t post all my plays… tried to post the best.
Went 2-1 on posted plays and added Hawks to my do not bet list.
Let’s start another streak….
got a few good ones on my radar…. Will post closer to tip.
61-37 (15-6 is this thread +4400 ) ( 10k goal )
Had a great night going 3-0.
Let’s keep it going![]()
I’m trying to understand this Charlotte line..z
Is Portland done or do they have more in the tank?
thoughts?
61-37 (15-6 is this thread +4400 ) ( 10k goal )
Had a great night going 3-0.
Let’s keep it going![]()
I’m trying to understand this Charlotte line..z
Is Portland done or do they have more in the tank?
thoughts?
