• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Week 4 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Music

    A Chronicle of a Lifetime of Music

    «First Previous 1234 Next Last»
    Sugarhouse
    shelbyxjackson
    Dsn150
    dennishopson
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 3353
    Posts: 95
    «First Previous 1234 Next Last»
     
    Sugarhouse
    Sugarhouse
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 1784
    Posted: Feb. 11, 2010 - 10:09 PM ET #26

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgPKc9FUC6Y&feature=related

    Saw this live on our B&W 13 inch T.V.
    Reply
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgPKc9FUC6Y&feature=related

    Saw this live on our B&W 13 inch T.V.
     
    shelbyxjackson
    shelbyxjackson
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 184
    Posted: Feb. 11, 2010 - 10:10 PM ET #27

    This is great. I'm enjoying many of your selections, some I've never heard before. I'd love to do the same but my memory is soooooo bad. I know the 1st record I bought (well, made my parents buy for me) was the La Bamba single on vinyl from Ritchie Valens when I was about 3 years old, that was my fave to dance around to as a youngster, and I know the last record I bought was 3 Eyes Off the Time by Grouch on ITunes, but man theres a lot of holes in between

    Keep 'em coming!!

    Reply

    This is great. I'm enjoying many of your selections, some I've never heard before. I'd love to do the same but my memory is soooooo bad. I know the 1st record I bought (well, made my parents buy for me) was the La Bamba single on vinyl from Ritchie Valens when I was about 3 years old, that was my fave to dance around to as a youngster, and I know the last record I bought was 3 Eyes Off the Time by Grouch on ITunes, but man theres a lot of holes in between

    Keep 'em coming!!

     
    Sugarhouse
    Sugarhouse
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 1784
    Posted: Feb. 11, 2010 - 10:17 PM ET #28

    at :45 of this clip is a clear usage of the "moonwalk" well before the so called first moonwalk.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxZcLWAmdco

    cool shit. if you dig or dug dance.
    Reply
    at :45 of this clip is a clear usage of the "moonwalk" well before the so called first moonwalk.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxZcLWAmdco

    cool shit. if you dig or dug dance.
     
    Sugarhouse
    Sugarhouse
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 1784
    Posted: Feb. 11, 2010 - 10:21 PM ET #29

    Quote Originally Posted by shelbyxjackson:

    This is great. I'm enjoying many of your selections, some I've never heard before. I'd love to do the same but my memory is soooooo bad. I know the 1st record I bought (well, made my parents buy for me) was the La Bamba single on vinyl from Ritchie Valens when I was about 3 years old, that was my fave to dance around to as a youngster, and I know the last record I bought was 3 Eyes Off the Time by Grouch on ITunes, but man theres a lot of holes in between

    Keep 'em coming!!

    This is quite fun, actually. I didn't hear of Richie Valens until the movie with LuDawg Diamond Philips came out. I'll check out Grouch soon. 
    I've got a good one coming.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by shelbyxjackson:

    This is great. I'm enjoying many of your selections, some I've never heard before. I'd love to do the same but my memory is soooooo bad. I know the 1st record I bought (well, made my parents buy for me) was the La Bamba single on vinyl from Ritchie Valens when I was about 3 years old, that was my fave to dance around to as a youngster, and I know the last record I bought was 3 Eyes Off the Time by Grouch on ITunes, but man theres a lot of holes in between

    Keep 'em coming!!

    This is quite fun, actually. I didn't hear of Richie Valens until the movie with LuDawg Diamond Philips came out. I'll check out Grouch soon. 
    I've got a good one coming.
     
    Sugarhouse
    Sugarhouse
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 1784
    Posted: Feb. 11, 2010 - 10:23 PM ET #30

    Another one I would request until i taped it. I never knew what they were talking about. Just loved the beat. And they said the word, "bitch" a lot. I was able to get the unedited version being it a college radio station back in '83 or so.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8j2ej5jqQw

    This song has been re-mixed soooo much.
    Reply
    Another one I would request until i taped it. I never knew what they were talking about. Just loved the beat. And they said the word, "bitch" a lot. I was able to get the unedited version being it a college radio station back in '83 or so.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8j2ej5jqQw

    This song has been re-mixed soooo much.
     
    Sugarhouse
    Sugarhouse
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 1784
    Posted: Feb. 11, 2010 - 10:28 PM ET #31

    Gotta go be social with the esposa y amigos. Be back with lots more memory lanes.
    Reply
    Gotta go be social with the esposa y amigos. Be back with lots more memory lanes.
     
    Sugarhouse
    Sugarhouse
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 1784
    Posted: Feb. 12, 2010 - 11:52 PM ET #32

    After my family moved to a town where hip-hop was shunned, I became surrounded by rock-loving, mullet-sporting meatheads. A few who became great friends. This was my first foray into the world of heavy-metal.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4_1r2icIP0

    I was engrossed in Derek Riggs' artwork from day one. Drawing Eddie on every book cover I had. It was like hip-hop never existed after I heard this tape, over and over on my yellow, Sony walkman.
    I can't explain the shift, but it happened.
    Reply
    After my family moved to a town where hip-hop was shunned, I became surrounded by rock-loving, mullet-sporting meatheads. A few who became great friends. This was my first foray into the world of heavy-metal.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4_1r2icIP0

    I was engrossed in Derek Riggs' artwork from day one. Drawing Eddie on every book cover I had. It was like hip-hop never existed after I heard this tape, over and over on my yellow, Sony walkman.
    I can't explain the shift, but it happened.
     
    Sugarhouse
    Sugarhouse
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 1784
    Posted: Feb. 12, 2010 - 11:59 PM ET #33

    Gotta stay with the Iron Maiden theme. Powerslave was my next purchase. Literally poured over the artwork with a magnifying glass. 
    This is the album that got me to want to play guitar. Saved up and bought a Memphis piece of shit and Peavey 50watt amp.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5DCFjk_O4w
    Reply
    Gotta stay with the Iron Maiden theme. Powerslave was my next purchase. Literally poured over the artwork with a magnifying glass. 
    This is the album that got me to want to play guitar. Saved up and bought a Memphis piece of shit and Peavey 50watt amp.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5DCFjk_O4w
     
    Sugarhouse
    Sugarhouse
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 1784
    Posted: Feb. 13, 2010 - 12:12 AM ET #34

    I bought all the albums up to Seventh Son of a Seventh Son where they lost me. This classic is top notch. Their videos borrowed a lot of material from their own videos it seems.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgqxQmAbTBc
    Reply
    I bought all the albums up to Seventh Son of a Seventh Son where they lost me. This classic is top notch. Their videos borrowed a lot of material from their own videos it seems.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgqxQmAbTBc
     
    Sugarhouse
    Sugarhouse
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 1784
    Posted: Feb. 13, 2010 - 12:38 AM ET #35

    Bought my first Hit Parader around the time I got this album. Every time I say album, I mean, tape cassette. I just don't feel right saying, "Bought this cassette." 

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ctfBhILMMU
    Reply
    Bought my first Hit Parader around the time I got this album. Every time I say album, I mean, tape cassette. I just don't feel right saying, "Bought this cassette." 

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ctfBhILMMU
     
    Sugarhouse
    Sugarhouse
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 1784
    Posted: Feb. 13, 2010 - 1:10 AM ET #36

    I totally forgot these three for the just-before-pre-teen days.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygPYeH1tgyQ
    and thennnnn

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqqBs6kkzHE
    hey hey ey ey he. The low voice was the best part.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwIe_sjKeAY
    Whacky fun shit.


    Reply
    I totally forgot these three for the just-before-pre-teen days.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygPYeH1tgyQ
    and thennnnn

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqqBs6kkzHE
    hey hey ey ey he. The low voice was the best part.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwIe_sjKeAY
    Whacky fun shit.


     
    Sugarhouse
    Sugarhouse
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 1784
    Posted: Feb. 13, 2010 - 1:32 AM ET #37

    Jesus H Christ

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rKHeN69r_M&feature=related
    Reply
    Jesus H Christ

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rKHeN69r_M&feature=related
     
    Sugarhouse
    Sugarhouse
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 1784
    Posted: Feb. 13, 2010 - 1:39 AM ET #38

    Some of my High-O friends turned me on to these gents.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IH8N4s3pat0
    Reply
    Some of my High-O friends turned me on to these gents.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IH8N4s3pat0
     
    Sugarhouse
    Sugarhouse
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 1784
    Posted: Feb. 13, 2010 - 1:41 AM ET #39

    "til next time.
    Reply
    "til next time.
     
    Sugarhouse
    Sugarhouse
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 1784
    Posted: Feb. 15, 2010 - 10:18 PM ET #40

    Back to my early teen years.
    These guys were so fun to sing along with.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sw6QwJy9gBc&feature=related



    Reply
    Back to my early teen years.
    These guys were so fun to sing along with.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sw6QwJy9gBc&feature=related



     
    Sugarhouse
    Sugarhouse
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 1784
    Posted: Feb. 17, 2010 - 12:23 AM ET #41

    Metallica in the early years.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMqLdI0uuaw


    Reply
    Metallica in the early years.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMqLdI0uuaw


     
    Sugarhouse
    Sugarhouse
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 1784
    Posted: Feb. 17, 2010 - 12:32 AM ET #42

    Before their hair got bigger

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsetV8o7qjI&feature=PlayList&p=295322CECAC2163A&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=2
    Reply
    Before their hair got bigger

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsetV8o7qjI&feature=PlayList&p=295322CECAC2163A&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=2
     
    Sugarhouse
    Sugarhouse
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 1784
    Posted: Feb. 17, 2010 - 12:37 AM ET #43

    Wonderful screamer

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5e6FKJ7Wm4&feature=related
    Reply
    Wonderful screamer

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5e6FKJ7Wm4&feature=related
     
    Sugarhouse
    Sugarhouse
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 1784
    Posted: Feb. 17, 2010 - 12:54 AM ET #44

    Just for the intro this is priceless.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olBKAsD5XVw&feature=related

    Reply
    Just for the intro this is priceless.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olBKAsD5XVw&feature=related

     
    Sugarhouse
    Sugarhouse
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 1784
    Posted: Feb. 17, 2010 - 12:55 AM ET #45

    As of late, most of this is poop. Chalk it up to awkward teenager confusions.
    Reply
    As of late, most of this is poop. Chalk it up to awkward teenager confusions.
     
    Dsn150
    Dsn150
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2008
    Posts: 11794
    Posted: Feb. 17, 2010 - 2:24 AM ET #46

    Quote Originally Posted by Sugarhouse:

    Wonderful screamer

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5e6FKJ7Wm4&feature=related


    I actually posted this a few months ago in the PB to a "former" poster-
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugarhouse:

    Wonderful screamer

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5e6FKJ7Wm4&feature=related


    I actually posted this a few months ago in the PB to a "former" poster-
     
    Sugarhouse
    Sugarhouse
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 1784
    Posted: Feb. 17, 2010 - 6:12 PM ET #47

    Quote Originally Posted by Dsn150:



    I actually posted this a few months ago in the PB to a "former" poster-
    Excellently done. Great minds....
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsn150:



    I actually posted this a few months ago in the PB to a "former" poster-
    Excellently done. Great minds....
     
    dennishopson
    dennishopson
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 19119
    Posted: Feb. 18, 2010 - 2:41 AM ET #48

    More Human League...

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMu1T_Tg5Fw

    Are you all ok yet sugarhouse? lol
    Reply
    More Human League...

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMu1T_Tg5Fw

    Are you all ok yet sugarhouse? lol
     
    Sugarhouse
    Sugarhouse
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 1784
    Posted: Feb. 18, 2010 - 11:28 PM ET #49

    Quote Originally Posted by dennishopson:

    More Human League...



    Are you all ok yet sugarhouse? lol
    Am I all ok yet? Not even close. Probably never will be. Thanks for the horrifically phrased question, though. Excellently done.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by dennishopson:

    More Human League...



    Are you all ok yet sugarhouse? lol
    Am I all ok yet? Not even close. Probably never will be. Thanks for the horrifically phrased question, though. Excellently done.
     
     
    dennishopson
    dennishopson
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 19119
    Posted: Feb. 19, 2010 - 11:27 PM ET #50

    I meant that friendly.   

    Wasn't it you that mentioned human league "Fascination", maybe someone else.....I dunno, but I always like that mirror man tune.

    I plan on spending time in this thread , because I'll bet if it's not new to me and I like it enough to put in my library of downloads, there will be stuff in this thread that I will have been happy to have been reminded of ......Anything/anyway to add to my computer/I Pod collective......

    I saw this thread a few days ago, but this is the first time I've been vertical in a few days.........Voice still gone. Lots of people in Florida happy about that.........

    Always love movie and music tips......
    Reply
    I meant that friendly.   

    Wasn't it you that mentioned human league "Fascination", maybe someone else.....I dunno, but I always like that mirror man tune.

    I plan on spending time in this thread , because I'll bet if it's not new to me and I like it enough to put in my library of downloads, there will be stuff in this thread that I will have been happy to have been reminded of ......Anything/anyway to add to my computer/I Pod collective......

    I saw this thread a few days ago, but this is the first time I've been vertical in a few days.........Voice still gone. Lots of people in Florida happy about that.........

    Always love movie and music tips......
    All Forums | Music
    «First Previous 1234 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,713
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,213
    • Tuesday 09/29/2026 638
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 6,402
    • PART DEUX 254
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,523
    • You asked for more winners- here you go 1,514
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,840
    • That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 622
    • ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,704

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.