This thread is going to be an ongoing thread going from my earliest listening years to my recent listening years. It will probably be very long and take a while to complete. I've got nothing better to do sometimes.
This thread is going to be an ongoing thread going from my earliest listening years to my recent listening years. It will probably be very long and take a while to complete. I've got nothing better to do sometimes.
Were you hosting tea and pajama parties while listening to this stuff?
No mam'ry, Madam Oprama, These were heard whilst during car rides and on the beat up hi-fi stereo at home. At the time I wasn't old enough to think of such parties, never mind host them. Hope you enjoyed. There's more to come.
Quote Originally Posted by Henry-Lilly:
Were you hosting tea and pajama parties while listening to this stuff?
No mam'ry, Madam Oprama, These were heard whilst during car rides and on the beat up hi-fi stereo at home. At the time I wasn't old enough to think of such parties, never mind host them. Hope you enjoyed. There's more to come.
It wasn't until years later when I noticed Debbie Harry was a hottie. She was nice in Kronenberg's adaptation of "Naked Lunch." I think that was her in there.
One of my favorite songs in my elementary school days.
It wasn't until years later when I noticed Debbie Harry was a hottie. She was nice in Kronenberg's adaptation of "Naked Lunch." I think that was her in there.
Hopefully, the next phase was a little more....ahhhem,... edgy. There were some rockin' bands in the 70's, not just John Denver and The Carpenters and unicorns and rainbows.
Hopefully, the next phase was a little more....ahhhem,... edgy. There were some rockin' bands in the 70's, not just John Denver and The Carpenters and unicorns and rainbows.
Hopefully, the next phase was a little more....ahhhem,... edgy. There were some rockin' bands in the 70's, not just John Denver and The Carpenters and unicorns and rainbows.
Dude, I was a little kid. I didn't have my boom-box until '83 or so. I'm building up to that point. Just wait.
Quote Originally Posted by Henry-Lilly:
Hopefully, the next phase was a little more....ahhhem,... edgy. There were some rockin' bands in the 70's, not just John Denver and The Carpenters and unicorns and rainbows.
Dude, I was a little kid. I didn't have my boom-box until '83 or so. I'm building up to that point. Just wait.
Roxanne was probably there biggest hit but this song always pumped up me and my breakdancing group. I wish I could remember the name we gave ourselves.
Roxanne was probably there biggest hit but this song always pumped up me and my breakdancing group. I wish I could remember the name we gave ourselves.