Guy's I thought as I was on the last 5 games and we lost... That it is only right that I don't follow Estes picks.. And as I haven't it looks like there coming in.....
All we have a number of options:
1 - I follow Estes picks going forwards and this means we would have a losing streak.
2 - you all pay me $10 a month and I don't bet on Estes picks, which will mean you have a good winning streak.
3 - I don't tell you when I selecte Estes picks.. So on those days you and I will lose....
Good selction Estes for today, shame I didn't have the BALLS of steel.
Guy's I thought as I was on the last 5 games and we lost... That it is only right that I don't follow Estes picks.. And as I haven't it looks like there coming in.....
All we have a number of options:
1 - I follow Estes picks going forwards and this means we would have a losing streak.
2 - you all pay me $10 a month and I don't bet on Estes picks, which will mean you have a good winning streak.
3 - I don't tell you when I selecte Estes picks.. So on those days you and I will lose....
Good selction Estes for today, shame I didn't have the BALLS of steel.
Guy's I thought as I was on the last 5 games and we lost... That it is only right that I don't follow Estes picks.. And as I haven't it looks like there coming in.....
All we have a number of options:
1 - I follow Estes picks going forwards and this means we would have a losing streak.
2 - you all pay me $10 a month and I don't bet on Estes picks, which will mean you have a good winning streak.
3 - I don't tell you when I selecte Estes picks.. So on those days you and I will lose....
Good selction Estes for today, shame I didn't have the BALLS of steel.
Quote Originally Posted by Jaycut:
Guy's I thought as I was on the last 5 games and we lost... That it is only right that I don't follow Estes picks.. And as I haven't it looks like there coming in.....
All we have a number of options:
1 - I follow Estes picks going forwards and this means we would have a losing streak.
2 - you all pay me $10 a month and I don't bet on Estes picks, which will mean you have a good winning streak.
3 - I don't tell you when I selecte Estes picks.. So on those days you and I will lose....
Good selction Estes for today, shame I didn't have the BALLS of steel.