Last Play: A Dunn doubled to deep center.
SJP's MLB Roundtable **World Cup $unday** USA! USA! USA!
You're right my money so tall we can never be on common ground; enjoy your lonely day; you have no clue about my life; if i wanna talk in my own thread to myself like you put it sure ill keep doing that considering talking to myself this week brought in $4500 while you are still twiddling your thumbs trying to figure out how you fail in comparison. We'll let the stats speak for themselves.
Me a 600k+ gambled in 10 months
You an 8k+ poster in 7 months
lol!
Stop reciting Lil Wayne. It doesn't make you cool.
You're right my money so tall we can never be on common ground; enjoy your lonely day; you have no clue about my life; if i wanna talk in my own thread to myself like you put it sure ill keep doing that considering talking to myself this week brought in $4500 while you are still twiddling your thumbs trying to figure out how you fail in comparison. We'll let the stats speak for themselves.
Me a 600k+ gambled in 10 months
You an 8k+ poster in 7 months
lol!
Stop reciting Lil Wayne. It doesn't make you cool.
Stop reciting Lil Wayne. It doesn't make you cool.
And admitting to being a fan of Lady Gaga would make you...?
Stop reciting Lil Wayne. It doesn't make you cool.
And admitting to being a fan of Lady Gaga would make you...?
And admitting to being a fan of Lady Gaga would make you...?
A fan of the most famous current musician in the world.
And admitting to being a fan of Lady Gaga would make you...?
A fan of the most famous current musician in the world.
As The_True says, "Behind every Mitsubishi driver lies a pack of people wondering why the fuck someone is driving a Mitsubishi."
lmaoo
As The_True says, "Behind every Mitsubishi driver lies a pack of people wondering why the fuck someone is driving a Mitsubishi."
lmaoo
A fan of the most famous current musician in the world.
Famous does not necessarily equate with talented. She is loved by teenage girls and gays, but we will see if her "music" is even listened to 10 years from now. I will admit she is a performer, but that is a far cry from being a musician.
A fan of the most famous current musician in the world.
Famous does not necessarily equate with talented. She is loved by teenage girls and gays, but we will see if her "music" is even listened to 10 years from now. I will admit she is a performer, but that is a far cry from being a musician.
Stop reciting Lil Wayne. It doesn't make you cool.
My favorite wayne track.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJwa9PZCYdE
Stop reciting Lil Wayne. It doesn't make you cool.
My favorite wayne track.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJwa9PZCYdE
Famous does not necessarily equate with talented. She is loved by teenage girls and gays, but we will see if her "music" is even listened to 10 years from now. I will admit she is a performer, but that is a far cry from being a musician.
Cool stereotype.
Famous does not necessarily equate with talented. She is loved by teenage girls and gays, but we will see if her "music" is even listened to 10 years from now. I will admit she is a performer, but that is a far cry from being a musician.
Cool stereotype.
Famous does not necessarily equate with talented. She is loved by teenage girls and gays, but we will see if her "music" is even listened to 10 years from now. I will admit she is a performer, but that is a far cry from being a musician.
Well put
Famous does not necessarily equate with talented. She is loved by teenage girls and gays, but we will see if her "music" is even listened to 10 years from now. I will admit she is a performer, but that is a far cry from being a musician.
Well put
Cool stereotype.
Please enlighten me then to whom Lady Gaga's major demographic is? This should be good.
Cool stereotype.
Please enlighten me then to whom Lady Gaga's major demographic is? This should be good.
Please enlighten me then to whom Lady Gaga's major demographic is? This should be good.
You can look it up for yourself. Go through her Twitter account and you'll be surprised who you find.
Back to sports betting.
Please enlighten me then to whom Lady Gaga's major demographic is? This should be good.
You can look it up for yourself. Go through her Twitter account and you'll be surprised who you find.
Back to sports betting.
You can look it up for yourself. Go through her Twitter account and you'll be surprised who you find.
Back to sports betting.
What surprises did you find out after examining her Twitter account? And I will pass on the Royals due to the line currently being below $1.30.
You can look it up for yourself. Go through her Twitter account and you'll be surprised who you find.
Back to sports betting.
What surprises did you find out after examining her Twitter account? And I will pass on the Royals due to the line currently being below $1.30.
What surprises did you find out after examining her Twitter account? And I will pass on the Royals due to the line currently being below $1.30.
"You can look it up for yourself."
Thanks.
What surprises did you find out after examining her Twitter account? And I will pass on the Royals due to the line currently being below $1.30.
"You can look it up for yourself."
Thanks.
I'm starting with an IF Bet to reduce the risk on this sequence of 3 plays.
- IF Bet #1: New York Yankees ML (-113)
- IF Bet #2: Chicago White Sox ML (+105)
- IF Bet #3: New York Mets ML (+100)
If the Yankees lose, I'm down 1.13 Units.
If the Yankees win, and Chicago loses. I'm even.
If the Yankees win and Chicago wins, but Mets lose, I'm up 1.05 Units.
If all three win, I'm up 3.05 Units.
More singles:
- Houston Astros ML (-125)
- Kansas City Royals ML (+120)
SJP
I'm starting with an IF Bet to reduce the risk on this sequence of 3 plays.
- IF Bet #1: New York Yankees ML (-113)
- IF Bet #2: Chicago White Sox ML (+105)
- IF Bet #3: New York Mets ML (+100)
If the Yankees lose, I'm down 1.13 Units.
If the Yankees win, and Chicago loses. I'm even.
If the Yankees win and Chicago wins, but Mets lose, I'm up 1.05 Units.
If all three win, I'm up 3.05 Units.
More singles:
- Houston Astros ML (-125)
- Kansas City Royals ML (+120)
SJP
Hot Forum Topics
- Claiming Prizes 57,674
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,358
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,054
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,031
- Sunday 10/04/2026 592
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 6,595
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,455
- Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,060
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,309
- Los Angeles Rams @ Philadelphia Eagles 5,662
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
