It creeps me out.
SJP's MLB Roundtable **World Cup $unday** USA! USA! USA!
It creeps me out.
It creeps me out.
Building The Card:
I'm starting with an IF Bet to reduce the risk on this sequence of 3 plays.
- IF Bet #1: New York Yankees ML (-113)
- IF Bet #2: Chicago White Sox ML (+105)
- IF Bet #3: New York Mets ML (+100)
If the Yankees lose, I'm down 1.13 Units.
If the Yankees win, and Chicago loses. I'm even.
If the Yankees win and Chicago wins, but Mets lose, I'm up 1.05 Units.
If all three win, I'm up 3.05 Units.
Thanks!
SJP
Building The Card:
I'm starting with an IF Bet to reduce the risk on this sequence of 3 plays.
- IF Bet #1: New York Yankees ML (-113)
- IF Bet #2: Chicago White Sox ML (+105)
- IF Bet #3: New York Mets ML (+100)
If the Yankees lose, I'm down 1.13 Units.
If the Yankees win, and Chicago loses. I'm even.
If the Yankees win and Chicago wins, but Mets lose, I'm up 1.05 Units.
If all three win, I'm up 3.05 Units.
Thanks!
SJP
Not sure why you always feel the need to talk down to me, but whatever floats your boat I guess.
Good luck with your picks. "Serious" gamblers rarely lay above -130 chalk. You'll use my USA -200 pick as your rebuttal, but out of the 88 games posted, only 4 have been above -130 in chalk. Cool, yeah?
See ya.
Make up your mind. Do you want constructive criticism or do you want me to agree with you? And FWIW, you are notorious for condescending commentary. That being said, I was also considering a bet on the Royals, but the line is a little too low for me. I hate today's card, but if anything pops up in the later action after the early tip-offs, I will be sure to let you know.
Not sure why you always feel the need to talk down to me, but whatever floats your boat I guess.
Good luck with your picks. "Serious" gamblers rarely lay above -130 chalk. You'll use my USA -200 pick as your rebuttal, but out of the 88 games posted, only 4 have been above -130 in chalk. Cool, yeah?
See ya.
Make up your mind. Do you want constructive criticism or do you want me to agree with you? And FWIW, you are notorious for condescending commentary. That being said, I was also considering a bet on the Royals, but the line is a little too low for me. I hate today's card, but if anything pops up in the later action after the early tip-offs, I will be sure to let you know.
Make up your mind. Do you want constructive criticism or do you want me to agree with you? And FWIW, you are notorious for condescending commentary. That being said, I was also considering a bet on the Royals, but the line is a little too low for me. I hate today's card, but if anything pops up in the later action after the early tip-offs, I will be sure to let you know.
I'm notorious for sarcasm which is interpreted as a condescending tone by lame-o's. It is what it is though.
Here's a fun fact: I get along with everyone in real life. Go figure.
Make up your mind. Do you want constructive criticism or do you want me to agree with you? And FWIW, you are notorious for condescending commentary. That being said, I was also considering a bet on the Royals, but the line is a little too low for me. I hate today's card, but if anything pops up in the later action after the early tip-offs, I will be sure to let you know.
I'm notorious for sarcasm which is interpreted as a condescending tone by lame-o's. It is what it is though.
Here's a fun fact: I get along with everyone in real life. Go figure.
Thanks Sarah! Hope you do well with your picks and haters. LOL
As The_True says, "Behind every Mitsubishi driver lies a pack of people wondering why the fuck someone is driving a Mitsubishi."
Thanks Sarah! Hope you do well with your picks and haters. LOL
As The_True says, "Behind every Mitsubishi driver lies a pack of people wondering why the fuck someone is driving a Mitsubishi."
I'm notorious for bull shigoonga, which is rightfully interpreted as a condescending tone by intelligent people. It is what it is though.
Here's another distortion: I get along with everyone in real life. Go figure.
Fixed it for you. ![]()
I'm notorious for bull shigoonga, which is rightfully interpreted as a condescending tone by intelligent people. It is what it is though.
Here's another distortion: I get along with everyone in real life. Go figure.
Fixed it for you. ![]()
I can't cap my own games? Hmm. Good stuff.
Go back to your thread and continue your 10 posts to every 1 comment pace. Talking to yourself online is awesome.
PS- Your house still needs new siding. How come a self-proclaimed millionaire can't get their house up to code? Fascinating.
Hope in the Mitsubishi today and get something to cover up that lime green paint, too.
It's a 3 family 640k piece of property 2 blocks from the beach; The green "paint" is vinyl. You try too hard. Fun fact: You fail constantly when tryin to argue with me. You're way out of your league darlin'
I can't cap my own games? Hmm. Good stuff.
Go back to your thread and continue your 10 posts to every 1 comment pace. Talking to yourself online is awesome.
PS- Your house still needs new siding. How come a self-proclaimed millionaire can't get their house up to code? Fascinating.
Hope in the Mitsubishi today and get something to cover up that lime green paint, too.
It's a 3 family 640k piece of property 2 blocks from the beach; The green "paint" is vinyl. You try too hard. Fun fact: You fail constantly when tryin to argue with me. You're way out of your league darlin'
Do you realize that you live on covers and attampt to flame 100 people a day? You need a psychiatrist.
Do you realize that you live on covers and attampt to flame 100 people a day? You need a psychiatrist.
It's a 3 family 640k piece of property 2 blocks from the beach; The green "paint" is vinyl. You try too hard. Fun fact: You fail constantly when tryin to argue with me. You're way out of your league darlin'
Damn, you think you're winning this argument?
You're more delusional than I first thought. I'll stop beating you senseless now.
Take the Mitsubishi to a local high school and pick up some chicks. Kids who can't drive will probably think it's cool you can and it'll offset the fact that you're driving a tampon.
It's a 3 family 640k piece of property 2 blocks from the beach; The green "paint" is vinyl. You try too hard. Fun fact: You fail constantly when tryin to argue with me. You're way out of your league darlin'
Damn, you think you're winning this argument?
You're more delusional than I first thought. I'll stop beating you senseless now.
Take the Mitsubishi to a local high school and pick up some chicks. Kids who can't drive will probably think it's cool you can and it'll offset the fact that you're driving a tampon.
GL today Sarah - good thing you went against your fade friend on Milky instead of listenin to me, lol. What time does the soccer match start & who's televising it?
That was a crazy game!
It starts at 2:45 Eastern/11:45 Pacific on ESPN.
GL today Sarah - good thing you went against your fade friend on Milky instead of listenin to me, lol. What time does the soccer match start & who's televising it?
That was a crazy game!
It starts at 2:45 Eastern/11:45 Pacific on ESPN.
I do too, and Royals.
Not sure what you have in store for the rest of the day, and I hate to tempt you with the first one, but these are actual TRUE positions from my sharps. Dbacks, Astros, Under Pirates/Astros, Marlins, Yankees, and Royals.
GL with your card
I do too, and Royals.
Not sure what you have in store for the rest of the day, and I hate to tempt you with the first one, but these are actual TRUE positions from my sharps. Dbacks, Astros, Under Pirates/Astros, Marlins, Yankees, and Royals.
GL with your card
Not sure what you have in store for the rest of the day, and I hate to tempt you with the first one, but these are actual TRUE positions from my sharps. Dbacks, Astros, Under Pirates/Astros, Marlins, Yankees, and Royals.
GL with your card
I love the Astros . . . too much.
Not sure what you have in store for the rest of the day, and I hate to tempt you with the first one, but these are actual TRUE positions from my sharps. Dbacks, Astros, Under Pirates/Astros, Marlins, Yankees, and Royals.
GL with your card
I love the Astros . . . too much.
Damn, you think you're winning this argument?
You're more delusional than I first thought. I'll stop beating you senseless now.
Take the Mitsubishi to a local high school and pick up some chicks. Kids who can't drive will probably think it's cool you can and it'll offset the fact that you're driving a tampon.
You spend way too much time alone in front of a computer; What a vivid imagination; That car is worth around $5,200 only and you're making a big deal about a summer baby. What a loser.
Damn, you think you're winning this argument?
You're more delusional than I first thought. I'll stop beating you senseless now.
Take the Mitsubishi to a local high school and pick up some chicks. Kids who can't drive will probably think it's cool you can and it'll offset the fact that you're driving a tampon.
You spend way too much time alone in front of a computer; What a vivid imagination; That car is worth around $5,200 only and you're making a big deal about a summer baby. What a loser.
GL Phillips! Get some more money and ruffle some feathers.
10 games?!?!
GL Phillips! Get some more money and ruffle some feathers.
10 games?!?!
You spend way too much time alone in front of a computer; What a vivid imagination; That car is worth around $5,200 only and you're making a big deal about a summer baby. What a loser.
I'm not alone right now. I can multitask.
I think it's hard for you to call anyone a loser when you're on your computer typing to yourself in your own thread everyday. Cool man.
It sure beats talking to yourself in real life, yeah?
Anyway, please feel free to return to your thread and stop cluttering mine. Thanks buddy.
Good luck with the sophomores.
You spend way too much time alone in front of a computer; What a vivid imagination; That car is worth around $5,200 only and you're making a big deal about a summer baby. What a loser.
I'm not alone right now. I can multitask.
I think it's hard for you to call anyone a loser when you're on your computer typing to yourself in your own thread everyday. Cool man.
It sure beats talking to yourself in real life, yeah?
Anyway, please feel free to return to your thread and stop cluttering mine. Thanks buddy.
Good luck with the sophomores.
Yeah, I'm feeling dirty today.
Houston is on fire. Winning streak.
Yeah, I'm feeling dirty today.
Houston is on fire. Winning streak.
Me a 600k+ gambled in 10 months
You an 8k+ poster in 7 months
lol!
Me a 600k+ gambled in 10 months
You an 8k+ poster in 7 months
lol!
Hot Forum Topics
- Claiming Prizes 57,673
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,354
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,053
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,019
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,454
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 6,456
- Sunday nFl Wk 4 7,968
- Sunday 10/04/2026 572
- MLB Playoffs 6,182
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,309
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
