Saturdays Plays
Toronto Blue Jays -127 (2 units)
Texas Rangers +156 (1 unit)
Texas Rangers Team Total Over 4.5 -110 (2 units)
Pit/Cin Under 9 -125 (1 unit)
Hou/Stl Over 7.5 -120 (2 units)
Minnesota Twins -118 (1 unit)
Seattle Mariners -115 (2 units)
Florida Marlins Team Total Over 5 -105 (2 units)
New York Yankees Team Total Over 5 -120 (2 units)
Tampa Bay Rays +108 (1 unit)
Phi/Col Over 10 -107 (2 units)
Toronto Blue Jays -127 (2 units)
Texas Rangers +156 (1 unit)
Texas Rangers Team Total Over 4.5 -110 (2 units)
Pit/Cin Under 9 -125 (1 unit)
Hou/Stl Over 7.5 -120 (2 units)
Minnesota Twins -118 (1 unit)
Seattle Mariners -115 (2 units)
Florida Marlins Team Total Over 5 -105 (2 units)
New York Yankees Team Total Over 5 -120 (2 units)
Tampa Bay Rays +108 (1 unit)
Phi/Col Over 10 -107 (2 units)
this thread gets hits cause AJ is the man and we all like him and he is dedicated and available all day on this thing unlike a lot of other cappers and he is honest and he likes to have a good time and booze it up...yea we love him lol
That's good enough for me ![]()
this thread gets hits cause AJ is the man and we all like him and he is dedicated and available all day on this thing unlike a lot of other cappers and he is honest and he likes to have a good time and booze it up...yea we love him lol
That's good enough for me ![]()
1. AJ is a great capper
2. Everyone have losing days now and then... It's your fault if you tail blindely... I only use it to strengthen my picks
3. IMO he knows this sport almost inn and out...
4. AJ is one who you can ask questions and get an answere..
Have to agree with some inn here that it's a lot of dumb questions about who's winning this and that game, but I don't think people are missing their brain for asking questions to a guy who realy know this sport.
IMO people should do their on research (if they don't tail blindely or the game isn't listed) and ask questions about how much different edges like SP's stats vs teams, on road, at home, on spesific field or what to expect from a batter or if someone who's been coming of a injurie gonna have a letdown and so on... (this is just my opinion..)
Keep up the good work AJ
1. AJ is a great capper
2. Everyone have losing days now and then... It's your fault if you tail blindely... I only use it to strengthen my picks
3. IMO he knows this sport almost inn and out...
4. AJ is one who you can ask questions and get an answere..
Have to agree with some inn here that it's a lot of dumb questions about who's winning this and that game, but I don't think people are missing their brain for asking questions to a guy who realy know this sport.
IMO people should do their on research (if they don't tail blindely or the game isn't listed) and ask questions about how much different edges like SP's stats vs teams, on road, at home, on spesific field or what to expect from a batter or if someone who's been coming of a injurie gonna have a letdown and so on... (this is just my opinion..)
Keep up the good work AJ
Honestly I know I dont deserve this many views but you at least have to get your facts straight.
Monday = winning day
Tuesday = winning day
Wednesday = losing day
Thursday = winning day
Friday = winning day
And if you're just followig my 2 unit plays, which is all anyone should be following if they do decide to tail, they are 15-6 in the regular season.
Honestly I know I dont deserve this many views but you at least have to get your facts straight.
Monday = winning day
Tuesday = winning day
Wednesday = losing day
Thursday = winning day
Friday = winning day
And if you're just followig my 2 unit plays, which is all anyone should be following if they do decide to tail, they are 15-6 in the regular season.
its ok, stay with your " man ram" and we will stay here with this loser aj. We are a bunch of idiots... your right, he never has won a game yet. we like losing.
its ok, stay with your " man ram" and we will stay here with this loser aj. We are a bunch of idiots... your right, he never has won a game yet. we like losing.
![]()
Wow! You MUST be retarded...just stick with ManRam and "mamatheregoes"...are you serious? "mamatheregoes"? Really? Also, try doing a little research before making such false claims. Better yet, just read the threads...and please refrain from joining the discussions. Just throw your keyboard away... ![]()
PALLADIUM
![]()
Wow! You MUST be retarded...just stick with ManRam and "mamatheregoes"...are you serious? "mamatheregoes"? Really? Also, try doing a little research before making such false claims. Better yet, just read the threads...and please refrain from joining the discussions. Just throw your keyboard away... ![]()
PALLADIUM
![]()
Wow! You MUST be retarded...just stick with ManRam and "mamatheregoes"...are you serious? "mamatheregoes"? Really? Also, try doing a little research before making such false claims. Better yet, just read the threads...and please refrain from joining the discussions. Just throw your keyboard away... ![]()
PALLADIUM
Why all the animosity do you have some type of inferiority complex as a result of having a minute Peter? I was simply asking a question as I've never seen so many hits on a thread of a guy that bats about 50/50. I looked through preseason and this season and those are the facts. Why so offended is it not true that mamamathergoes is 100% in his pics? Why are you laughing at me douche bag is it becuase I have a real chick that I pound every night in my avatar while you have a fantasy pic and that's uncool in your virtual world? Or is it because I have a life and don't make 10k posts like you; ever thought about leaving your Moms basement and going out and getting some beaver? Apparently your making so much money w/ these plus .36 unit days maybe you could atleast get yourself a lot lizard or a crack person. Shit my posted record is 3-0 I'm doing better than you
and I'm packing more than 2 inches so I'm doing much better. Hell check my posting record in the investment form straight cash homie in the real game not babseball betting. I make loot while you talk shit to strangers; I guarantee you wouldn't talk shit in the real world chump. I wasn't talking shit but now you pissed me off cuz your a little shit talking bitch.
Your little unit ![]()
You're hand stuck to the mouse watching porn ![]()
You with a naked chick in front of you ![]()
You after a .36 so in your case +$7.20 day ![]()
You laughing at me while you ain't shit ![]()
![]()
Wow! You MUST be retarded...just stick with ManRam and "mamatheregoes"...are you serious? "mamatheregoes"? Really? Also, try doing a little research before making such false claims. Better yet, just read the threads...and please refrain from joining the discussions. Just throw your keyboard away... ![]()
PALLADIUM
Why all the animosity do you have some type of inferiority complex as a result of having a minute Peter? I was simply asking a question as I've never seen so many hits on a thread of a guy that bats about 50/50. I looked through preseason and this season and those are the facts. Why so offended is it not true that mamamathergoes is 100% in his pics? Why are you laughing at me douche bag is it becuase I have a real chick that I pound every night in my avatar while you have a fantasy pic and that's uncool in your virtual world? Or is it because I have a life and don't make 10k posts like you; ever thought about leaving your Moms basement and going out and getting some beaver? Apparently your making so much money w/ these plus .36 unit days maybe you could atleast get yourself a lot lizard or a crack person. Shit my posted record is 3-0 I'm doing better than you
and I'm packing more than 2 inches so I'm doing much better. Hell check my posting record in the investment form straight cash homie in the real game not babseball betting. I make loot while you talk shit to strangers; I guarantee you wouldn't talk shit in the real world chump. I wasn't talking shit but now you pissed me off cuz your a little shit talking bitch.
Your little unit ![]()
You're hand stuck to the mouse watching porn ![]()
You with a naked chick in front of you ![]()
You after a .36 so in your case +$7.20 day ![]()
You laughing at me while you ain't shit ![]()
Why all the animosity do you have some type of inferiority complex as a result of having a minute Peter? I was simply asking a question as I've never seen so many hits on a thread of a guy that bats about 50/50. I looked through preseason and this season and those are the facts. Why so offended is it not true that mamamathergoes is 100% in his pics? Why are you laughing at me douche bag is it becuase I have a real chick that I pound every night in my avatar while you have a fantasy pic and that's uncool in your virtual world? Or is it because I have a life and don't make 10k posts like you; ever thought about leaving your Moms basement and going out and getting some beaver? Apparently your making so much money w/ these plus .36 unit days maybe you could atleast get yourself a lot lizard or a crack person. Shit my posted record is 3-0 I'm doing better than you
and I'm packing more than 2 inches so I'm doing much better. Hell check my posting record in the investment form straight cash homie in the real game not babseball betting. I make loot while you talk shit to strangers; I guarantee you wouldn't talk shit in the real world chump. I wasn't talking shit but now you pissed me off cuz your a little shit talking bitch.
Your little unit ![]()
You're hand stuck to the mouse watching porn ![]()
You with a naked chick in front of you ![]()
You after a .36 so in your case +$7.20 day ![]()
You laughing at me while you ain't shit ![]()
You do realize my record is in the 1st post? Again, I somewhat agree with you, but dont make things up.
Why all the animosity do you have some type of inferiority complex as a result of having a minute Peter? I was simply asking a question as I've never seen so many hits on a thread of a guy that bats about 50/50. I looked through preseason and this season and those are the facts. Why so offended is it not true that mamamathergoes is 100% in his pics? Why are you laughing at me douche bag is it becuase I have a real chick that I pound every night in my avatar while you have a fantasy pic and that's uncool in your virtual world? Or is it because I have a life and don't make 10k posts like you; ever thought about leaving your Moms basement and going out and getting some beaver? Apparently your making so much money w/ these plus .36 unit days maybe you could atleast get yourself a lot lizard or a crack person. Shit my posted record is 3-0 I'm doing better than you
and I'm packing more than 2 inches so I'm doing much better. Hell check my posting record in the investment form straight cash homie in the real game not babseball betting. I make loot while you talk shit to strangers; I guarantee you wouldn't talk shit in the real world chump. I wasn't talking shit but now you pissed me off cuz your a little shit talking bitch.
Your little unit ![]()
You're hand stuck to the mouse watching porn ![]()
You with a naked chick in front of you ![]()
You after a .36 so in your case +$7.20 day ![]()
You laughing at me while you ain't shit ![]()
You do realize my record is in the 1st post? Again, I somewhat agree with you, but dont make things up.
Palladium listen the guy gets 20000 hits because he plays the 1 pm games 4 pm games and then the 8 pm then the 10 pm he plays about 12 to 15 picks a day but hes up so i canT argue but thats why, people want to bet and dont know what to play , honestly im playing his picks! although when i did ask him how many units he was up last year he didnt want to answer and people were saying that i work for the IRS!!! im Canadian!!!!!!!!! I respect gamehunter and he said that AJ is one of the best in MLB so im following him although he doesnt want to answer how much he was up last year!!!!!!!! Whats the big deal he was posting his plays last year anyways Good luck Aj hope we have a winning season althought to many games scare me !!!!!!!! If he played 4 games and posted them at 12 like gamehunter he would never have 20000 posts its only logical!!! BOL to every1!!!!
Palladium listen the guy gets 20000 hits because he plays the 1 pm games 4 pm games and then the 8 pm then the 10 pm he plays about 12 to 15 picks a day but hes up so i canT argue but thats why, people want to bet and dont know what to play , honestly im playing his picks! although when i did ask him how many units he was up last year he didnt want to answer and people were saying that i work for the IRS!!! im Canadian!!!!!!!!! I respect gamehunter and he said that AJ is one of the best in MLB so im following him although he doesnt want to answer how much he was up last year!!!!!!!! Whats the big deal he was posting his plays last year anyways Good luck Aj hope we have a winning season althought to many games scare me !!!!!!!! If he played 4 games and posted them at 12 like gamehunter he would never have 20000 posts its only logical!!! BOL to every1!!!!
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,655
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 636
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,212
- PART DEUX 249
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 6,232
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,016
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,484
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,816
- You asked for more winners- here you go 1,436
- That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 619
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
