I think I will be on the Yanks TT over 5 for a couple units. I cant see Horacio shutting them down. The Braves is looking like a no play for me. I dont know enough about their pitcher.
Quote Originally Posted by StreakForCash:
Thoughts on Yankees or Braves?
I think I will be on the Yanks TT over 5 for a couple units. I cant see Horacio shutting them down. The Braves is looking like a no play for me. I dont know enough about their pitcher.
Toronto Blue Jays -127 (2 units) Texas Rangers +156 (1 unit) Texas Rangers Team Total Over 4.5 -110 (2 units) Pit/Cin Under 9 -125 (1 unit)
Hou/Stl Over 7.5 -120 (2 units)
Minnesota Twins -118 (1 unit)
Seattle Mariners -115 (2 units)
Florida Marlins Team Total Over 5 -105 (2 units)
New York Yankees Team Total Over 5 -120 (2 units)
Tampa Bay Rays +108 (1 unit)
Toronto Blue Jays -127 (2 units) Texas Rangers +156 (1 unit) Texas Rangers Team Total Over 4.5 -110 (2 units) Pit/Cin Under 9 -125 (1 unit)
Hou/Stl Over 7.5 -120 (2 units)
Minnesota Twins -118 (1 unit)
Seattle Mariners -115 (2 units)
Florida Marlins Team Total Over 5 -105 (2 units)
New York Yankees Team Total Over 5 -120 (2 units)
Tampa Bay Rays +108 (1 unit)
Toronto Blue Jays -127 (2 units) Texas Rangers +156 (1 unit) Texas Rangers Team Total Over 4.5 -110 (2 units) Pit/Cin Under 9 -125 (1 unit)
Hou/Stl Over 7.5 -120 (2 units)
Minnesota Twins -118 (1 unit)
Seattle Mariners -115 (2 units)
Florida Marlins Team Total Over 5 -105 (2 units)
New York Yankees Team Total Over 5 -120 (2 units)
Tampa Bay Rays +108 (1 unit)
Yankee over 5 even wihout Texeria? Hes out of the lineup...
Quote Originally Posted by AJPierzynski:
Toronto Blue Jays -127 (2 units) Texas Rangers +156 (1 unit) Texas Rangers Team Total Over 4.5 -110 (2 units) Pit/Cin Under 9 -125 (1 unit)
Hou/Stl Over 7.5 -120 (2 units)
Minnesota Twins -118 (1 unit)
Seattle Mariners -115 (2 units)
Florida Marlins Team Total Over 5 -105 (2 units)
New York Yankees Team Total Over 5 -120 (2 units)
Tampa Bay Rays +108 (1 unit)
Yankee over 5 even wihout Texeria? Hes out of the lineup...
Hey AJ, I don't think I would have looked at the Cards/Astros game over until you posted it. I looked it over and decided I liked it so thanks for bringing it to my attention.
Hey AJ, I don't think I would have looked at the Cards/Astros game over until you posted it. I looked it over and decided I liked it so thanks for bringing it to my attention.
AJ...are you really sweating these idiots? Stl over 7.5 Another 2 unit winner.Thanks bro.These negative ninnies need to tail someone who actually loses.I wish we could hit an erase button for these boobs at the same time we hit our submit button for your plays.Keep 'em coming
AJ...are you really sweating these idiots? Stl over 7.5 Another 2 unit winner.Thanks bro.These negative ninnies need to tail someone who actually loses.I wish we could hit an erase button for these boobs at the same time we hit our submit button for your plays.Keep 'em coming
Hey AJ, I don't think I would have looked at the Cards/Astros game over until you posted it. I looked it over and decided I liked it so thanks for bringing it to my attention.
Thanks to Jerry Crawford. I wouldnt have played it if he wasnt behind the plate.
Quote Originally Posted by skydragon58:
Hey AJ, I don't think I would have looked at the Cards/Astros game over until you posted it. I looked it over and decided I liked it so thanks for bringing it to my attention.
Thanks to Jerry Crawford. I wouldnt have played it if he wasnt behind the plate.
AJ...are you really sweating these idiots? Stl over 7.5 Another 2 unit winner.Thanks bro.These negative ninnies need to tail someone who actually loses.I wish we could hit an erase button for these boobs at the same time we hit our submit button for your plays.Keep 'em coming
You still playing the 1P hockey totals?
Quote Originally Posted by collectNOW:
AJ...are you really sweating these idiots? Stl over 7.5 Another 2 unit winner.Thanks bro.These negative ninnies need to tail someone who actually loses.I wish we could hit an erase button for these boobs at the same time we hit our submit button for your plays.Keep 'em coming
Why does this particular thread get so many hits everyday? I've been folowing since season started and mostly BIG losing days while other posters like MANRAM and MAMATHERSMA pick winners.
I know these thread have a lot of stats but in the end game most times somone asks for an opinion the reply is don't do it and it ends up winning and the posted picks have been losers from Day 1. That said why so much love?
Why does this particular thread get so many hits everyday? I've been folowing since season started and mostly BIG losing days while other posters like MANRAM and MAMATHERSMA pick winners.
I know these thread have a lot of stats but in the end game most times somone asks for an opinion the reply is don't do it and it ends up winning and the posted picks have been losers from Day 1. That said why so much love?