• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Week 4 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | MLB Betting Forum

    Saturdays Plays

    «First Previous 123 ... 8910 Next Last»
    Johnnypicks
    dimekiller74
    PALLADIUM
    AJPierzynski
    edbd
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 21619
    Posts: 242
    «First Previous 123 ... 8910 Next Last»
     
    Johnnypicks
    Johnnypicks
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2007
    Posts: 26012
    Posted: Apr. 11, 2009 - 9:30 PM ET #201

    This is Too much AJ..
     
    Bypass these posts...not worth it!
     
    Haters EAT A
    Stay safe and play smart
    Reply
    This is Too much AJ..
     
    Bypass these posts...not worth it!
     
    Haters EAT A
     
    dimekiller74
    dimekiller74
    Covers Rehab
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 197
    Posted: Apr. 11, 2009 - 9:31 PM ET #202

    This fucken tampa unreal they score like crazy against Boston and against Orioles there picking their ass cocksuckers!!!!!!!!
    Reply
    This fucken tampa unreal they score like crazy against Boston and against Orioles there picking their ass cocksuckers!!!!!!!!
     
    dimekiller74
    dimekiller74
    Covers Rehab
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 197
    Posted: Apr. 11, 2009 - 9:33 PM ET #203

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnypicks:

    This is Too much AJ..
     
    Bypass these posts...not worth it!
     
    Haters EAT A

     

    im playing his picks you moron,, Im answering Palladium Shut your mouth fucken Hick!!!

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnypicks:

    This is Too much AJ..
     
    Bypass these posts...not worth it!
     
    Haters EAT A

     

    im playing his picks you moron,, Im answering Palladium Shut your mouth fucken Hick!!!

     
    PALLADIUM
    PALLADIUM
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2008
    Posts: 952
    Posted: Apr. 11, 2009 - 9:34 PM ET #204

    Quote Originally Posted by AJPierzynski:



    You do realize my record is in the 1st post? Again, I somewhat agree with you, but dont make things up.

    AJ,

    I'm not bashing you and have won some money on your picks. I asked a question originally based on what I've seen in the first few days of the season.  I give you props for working so hard and trying to help people win.  I was simply questioning why your threads have 20-100 times the volume of other decent Cappers.  What I was getting at with the question was that you must have a history of winning in past seasons or that I was missing something as I don't follow every single message in all your threads. Instead of getting set straight I got attacked.  As well I said about 50/50 so 55/45 is ballpark when you consider that lines and juice vary.  Of course in gambling 55/45 is a big difference that said I wasn't making things up just posting what I saw.  My mistake was the units which make a big difference in your overall performance; so hats of to you.  I hope you make millions and become the next Amarillo Slim.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by AJPierzynski:



    You do realize my record is in the 1st post? Again, I somewhat agree with you, but dont make things up.

    AJ,

    I'm not bashing you and have won some money on your picks. I asked a question originally based on what I've seen in the first few days of the season.  I give you props for working so hard and trying to help people win.  I was simply questioning why your threads have 20-100 times the volume of other decent Cappers.  What I was getting at with the question was that you must have a history of winning in past seasons or that I was missing something as I don't follow every single message in all your threads. Instead of getting set straight I got attacked.  As well I said about 50/50 so 55/45 is ballpark when you consider that lines and juice vary.  Of course in gambling 55/45 is a big difference that said I wasn't making things up just posting what I saw.  My mistake was the units which make a big difference in your overall performance; so hats of to you.  I hope you make millions and become the next Amarillo Slim.

     
    AJPierzynski
    AJPierzynski
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 14936
    Posted: Apr. 11, 2009 - 9:34 PM ET #205

    Quote Originally Posted by dimekiller74:

     

    Palladium listen the guy gets 20000 hits because he plays the 1 pm games 4 pm games and then the 8 pm then the 10 pm he plays about  12 to 15 picks a day but hes up so i canT argue but thats why, people want to bet and dont know what to play , honestly im playing his picks! although when i did ask him how many units he was up last year he didnt want to answer and people were saying that i work for the IRS!!! im Canadian!!!!!!!!! I respect gamehunter and he said that AJ is one of the best in MLB so im following him although he doesnt want to answer how much he was up last year!!!!!!!! Whats the big deal he was posting his plays last year anyways Good luck Aj hope we have a winning season althought to many games scare me !!!!!!!! If he played 4 games and posted them at 12 like gamehunter he would never have 20000 posts its only logical!!! BOL to every1!!!!


     
    You have got to be kidding. I have given you this answer about 4 times now. I DONT FUCKING KNOW HOW MUCH I WON/LOST LAST YEAR. If I knew I would tell you. I told you I had months of plays that werent documented, so I dont know. Why cant you understand that instead of bringing it up every fucking day?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by dimekiller74:

     

    Palladium listen the guy gets 20000 hits because he plays the 1 pm games 4 pm games and then the 8 pm then the 10 pm he plays about  12 to 15 picks a day but hes up so i canT argue but thats why, people want to bet and dont know what to play , honestly im playing his picks! although when i did ask him how many units he was up last year he didnt want to answer and people were saying that i work for the IRS!!! im Canadian!!!!!!!!! I respect gamehunter and he said that AJ is one of the best in MLB so im following him although he doesnt want to answer how much he was up last year!!!!!!!! Whats the big deal he was posting his plays last year anyways Good luck Aj hope we have a winning season althought to many games scare me !!!!!!!! If he played 4 games and posted them at 12 like gamehunter he would never have 20000 posts its only logical!!! BOL to every1!!!!


     
    You have got to be kidding. I have given you this answer about 4 times now. I DONT FUCKING KNOW HOW MUCH I WON/LOST LAST YEAR. If I knew I would tell you. I told you I had months of plays that werent documented, so I dont know. Why cant you understand that instead of bringing it up every fucking day?
     
    PALLADIUM
    PALLADIUM
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2008
    Posts: 952
    Posted: Apr. 11, 2009 - 9:38 PM ET #206

    dime,
     
    That clears it up for me that was all I was asking.  Thanks for understanding my question and giving me a response other than I'm a douche for asking and go you know what myself
    I hope you bury the Book
    Reply
    dime,
     
    That clears it up for me that was all I was asking.  Thanks for understanding my question and giving me a response other than I'm a douche for asking and go you know what myself
    I hope you bury the Book
     
    AJPierzynski
    AJPierzynski
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 14936
    Posted: Apr. 11, 2009 - 9:40 PM ET #207

    Quote Originally Posted by PALLADIUM:

    AJ,

    I'm not bashing you and have won some money on your picks. I asked a question originally based on what I've seen in the first few days of the season.  I give you props for working so hard and trying to help people win.  I was simply questioning why your threads have 20-100 times the volume of other decent Cappers.  What I was getting at with the question was that you must have a history of winning in past seasons or that I was missing something as I don't follow every single message in all your threads. Instead of getting set straight I got attacked.  As well I said about 50/50 so 55/45 is ballpark when you consider that lines and juice vary.  Of course in gambling 55/45 is a big difference that said I wasn't making things up just posting what I saw.  My mistake was the units which make a big difference in your overall performance; so hats of to you.  I hope you make millions and become the next Amarillo Slim.



    I had no problems with you asking that question. I dont understand it either. My problem was you saying I lose most days when Ive came out on top in 4 out of 5 regular season days and I would guess around 28-30 out of 40 preseason days. I'm pushing 70% on my 2 unit plays as well and none of it was on ridiculous juice. -135 was probably the highest. So your question was fine but your comments, and even saying "those are the facts", were wrong.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by PALLADIUM:

    AJ,

    I'm not bashing you and have won some money on your picks. I asked a question originally based on what I've seen in the first few days of the season.  I give you props for working so hard and trying to help people win.  I was simply questioning why your threads have 20-100 times the volume of other decent Cappers.  What I was getting at with the question was that you must have a history of winning in past seasons or that I was missing something as I don't follow every single message in all your threads. Instead of getting set straight I got attacked.  As well I said about 50/50 so 55/45 is ballpark when you consider that lines and juice vary.  Of course in gambling 55/45 is a big difference that said I wasn't making things up just posting what I saw.  My mistake was the units which make a big difference in your overall performance; so hats of to you.  I hope you make millions and become the next Amarillo Slim.



    I had no problems with you asking that question. I dont understand it either. My problem was you saying I lose most days when Ive came out on top in 4 out of 5 regular season days and I would guess around 28-30 out of 40 preseason days. I'm pushing 70% on my 2 unit plays as well and none of it was on ridiculous juice. -135 was probably the highest. So your question was fine but your comments, and even saying "those are the facts", were wrong.
     
    AJPierzynski
    AJPierzynski
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 14936
    Posted: Apr. 11, 2009 - 9:45 PM ET #208

    Damn fish had so many chances to score today and came up 1 short of the number in the end.
    Reply
    Damn fish had so many chances to score today and came up 1 short of the number in the end.
     
    edbd
    edbd
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2006
    Posts: 210
    Posted: Apr. 11, 2009 - 9:45 PM ET #209

    People leave the guy alone if you don't want to play his games then GET THE F--uk out of his thread!!!!!!!!!!

    He is doing FINE!!!!

    EDBD
    Reply
    People leave the guy alone if you don't want to play his games then GET THE F--uk out of his thread!!!!!!!!!!

    He is doing FINE!!!!

    EDBD
     
    dimekiller74
    dimekiller74
    Covers Rehab
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 197
    Posted: Apr. 11, 2009 - 9:46 PM ET #210

    Quote Originally Posted by AJPierzynski:


     
    You have got to be kidding. I have given you this answer about 4 times now. I DONT FUCKING KNOW HOW MUCH I WON/LOST LAST YEAR. If I knew I would tell you. I told you I had months of plays that werent documented, so I dont know. Why cant you understand that instead of bringing it up every fucking day?

     

    im not asking for your whole year asking about last years baseball thats! Colorado going over winning day white sox boy! Ah im not trying to piss u off but playing 500 a unit on your plays im interested thats all i dont care about your whole year just baseball if u dont know well than u dont know i wont ask again gl!

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by AJPierzynski:


     
    You have got to be kidding. I have given you this answer about 4 times now. I DONT FUCKING KNOW HOW MUCH I WON/LOST LAST YEAR. If I knew I would tell you. I told you I had months of plays that werent documented, so I dont know. Why cant you understand that instead of bringing it up every fucking day?

     

    im not asking for your whole year asking about last years baseball thats! Colorado going over winning day white sox boy! Ah im not trying to piss u off but playing 500 a unit on your plays im interested thats all i dont care about your whole year just baseball if u dont know well than u dont know i wont ask again gl!

     
    Lucky7th
    Lucky7th
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2008
    Posts: 3327
    Posted: Apr. 11, 2009 - 9:47 PM ET #211

    AJ, looked at tomorrows card yet??

    So far  after just seeing over the board I like Brewers with Suppan on the mound vs a pitcher not of the sam caliber as Harden and Zambrano in Dempster + the shitty Cubs penn who continue to screw Cubs again today, gives up a ton of walks (today walked the bases loaded with walks in a row) and when they not walk someone they get hit.. Hard to pass up a +122 line here IMO

    Also like Phillies vs Cook who got lit up in his season opener. Even tho Park is a question mark for me (maby you got something on him) I like the Phillies bat who have started to wake up at +122

    Also Santana looked sharp in his season opener and is up against Johnson with a offense who was strong today to back him up at -125..

    Gonna see if I find more after looking more into rest of the games on the board...
    Reply
    AJ, looked at tomorrows card yet??

    So far  after just seeing over the board I like Brewers with Suppan on the mound vs a pitcher not of the sam caliber as Harden and Zambrano in Dempster + the shitty Cubs penn who continue to screw Cubs again today, gives up a ton of walks (today walked the bases loaded with walks in a row) and when they not walk someone they get hit.. Hard to pass up a +122 line here IMO

    Also like Phillies vs Cook who got lit up in his season opener. Even tho Park is a question mark for me (maby you got something on him) I like the Phillies bat who have started to wake up at +122

    Also Santana looked sharp in his season opener and is up against Johnson with a offense who was strong today to back him up at -125..

    Gonna see if I find more after looking more into rest of the games on the board...
     
    spider777
    spider777
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 77
    Posted: Apr. 11, 2009 - 9:47 PM ET #212

    aj..great job..any pick for sf/sd
    Reply
    aj..great job..any pick for sf/sd
     
    weeble5672
    weeble5672
    Covers Referee
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 97402
    Posted: Apr. 11, 2009 - 9:48 PM ET #213

    This thread is
    Reply
    This thread is
     
    Johnnypicks
    Johnnypicks
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2007
    Posts: 26012
    Posted: Apr. 11, 2009 - 9:49 PM ET #214

    Quote Originally Posted by dimekiller74:

     

    im playing his picks you moron,, Im answering Palladium Shut your mouth fucken Hick!!!

    did I say anything about you?....no..... stupid rabbit

     

    Stay safe and play smart
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by dimekiller74:

     

    im playing his picks you moron,, Im answering Palladium Shut your mouth fucken Hick!!!

    did I say anything about you?....no..... stupid rabbit

     

     
    AJPierzynski
    AJPierzynski
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 14936
    Posted: Apr. 11, 2009 - 9:50 PM ET #215

    Quote Originally Posted by dimekiller74:

     

    im not asking for your whole year asking about last years baseball thats! Colorado going over winning day white sox boy! Ah im not trying to piss u off but playing 500 a unit on your plays im interested thats all i dont care about your whole year just baseball if u dont know well than u dont know i wont ask again gl!



    I know what you're asking. Listen again...I dont know. If I knew, I would tell you.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by dimekiller74:

     

    im not asking for your whole year asking about last years baseball thats! Colorado going over winning day white sox boy! Ah im not trying to piss u off but playing 500 a unit on your plays im interested thats all i dont care about your whole year just baseball if u dont know well than u dont know i wont ask again gl!



    I know what you're asking. Listen again...I dont know. If I knew, I would tell you.
     
    AJPierzynski
    AJPierzynski
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 14936
    Posted: Apr. 11, 2009 - 9:51 PM ET #216

    Toronto Blue Jays -127 (2 units)
    Texas Rangers +156 (1 unit)
    Texas Rangers Team Total Over 4.5 -110 (2 units)
    Pit/Cin Under 9 -125 (1 unit)
    Hou/Stl Over 7.5 -120 (2 units)
    Minnesota Twins -118 (1 unit)
    Seattle Mariners -115 (2 units)
    Florida Marlins Team Total Over 5 -105 (2 units)
    New York Yankees Team Total Over 5 -120 (2 units)
    Tampa Bay Rays +108 (1 unit)
    Phi/Col Over 10 -107 (2 units)
    Sf/Sd Under 6.5 -110 (1 unit)
    Reply
    Toronto Blue Jays -127 (2 units)
    Texas Rangers +156 (1 unit)
    Texas Rangers Team Total Over 4.5 -110 (2 units)
    Pit/Cin Under 9 -125 (1 unit)
    Hou/Stl Over 7.5 -120 (2 units)
    Minnesota Twins -118 (1 unit)
    Seattle Mariners -115 (2 units)
    Florida Marlins Team Total Over 5 -105 (2 units)
    New York Yankees Team Total Over 5 -120 (2 units)
    Tampa Bay Rays +108 (1 unit)
    Phi/Col Over 10 -107 (2 units)
    Sf/Sd Under 6.5 -110 (1 unit)
     
    dimekiller74
    dimekiller74
    Covers Rehab
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 197
    Posted: Apr. 11, 2009 - 9:53 PM ET #217

    alright aj np !!!! happy easter!!
    Reply
    alright aj np !!!! happy easter!!
     
    dimekiller74
    dimekiller74
    Covers Rehab
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 197
    Posted: Apr. 11, 2009 - 9:57 PM ET #218

    another winning day i like under sd
    Reply
    another winning day i like under sd
     
    dimekiller74
    dimekiller74
    Covers Rehab
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 197
    Posted: Apr. 11, 2009 - 9:57 PM ET #219

    another winning day i like under sd
    Reply
    another winning day i like under sd
     
    AJPierzynski
    AJPierzynski
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 14936
    Posted: Apr. 11, 2009 - 9:58 PM ET #220

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky7th:

    AJ, looked at tomorrows card yet??

    So far  after just seeing over the board I like Brewers with Suppan on the mound vs a pitcher not of the sam caliber as Harden and Zambrano in Dempster + the shitty Cubs penn who continue to screw Cubs again today, gives up a ton of walks (today walked the bases loaded with walks in a row) and when they not walk someone they get hit.. Hard to pass up a +122 line here IMO

    Also like Phillies vs Cook who got lit up in his season opener. Even tho Park is a question mark for me (maby you got something on him) I like the Phillies bat who have started to wake up at +122

    Also Santana looked sharp in his season opener and is up against Johnson with a offense who was strong today to back him up at -125..

    Gonna see if I find more after looking more into rest of the games on the board...


    Park had a nice spring. 21.1ip ~ 20 hits/2BB ~ 7R/6ER ~ 25k's

    I hadnt looked at the card until you brought it up. At 1st glance, Cinci Over the TT and St Louis stick out. I'm going to check the umps shortly.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky7th:

    AJ, looked at tomorrows card yet??

    So far  after just seeing over the board I like Brewers with Suppan on the mound vs a pitcher not of the sam caliber as Harden and Zambrano in Dempster + the shitty Cubs penn who continue to screw Cubs again today, gives up a ton of walks (today walked the bases loaded with walks in a row) and when they not walk someone they get hit.. Hard to pass up a +122 line here IMO

    Also like Phillies vs Cook who got lit up in his season opener. Even tho Park is a question mark for me (maby you got something on him) I like the Phillies bat who have started to wake up at +122

    Also Santana looked sharp in his season opener and is up against Johnson with a offense who was strong today to back him up at -125..

    Gonna see if I find more after looking more into rest of the games on the board...


    Park had a nice spring. 21.1ip ~ 20 hits/2BB ~ 7R/6ER ~ 25k's

    I hadnt looked at the card until you brought it up. At 1st glance, Cinci Over the TT and St Louis stick out. I'm going to check the umps shortly.
     
    blue_n_orange09
    blue_n_orange09
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 389
    Posted: Apr. 11, 2009 - 10:03 PM ET #221

    Quote Originally Posted by AJPierzynski:

    Toronto Blue Jays -127 (2 units)
    Texas Rangers +156 (1 unit)
    Texas Rangers Team Total Over 4.5 -110 (2 units)
    Pit/Cin Under 9 -125 (1 unit)
    Hou/Stl Over 7.5 -120 (2 units)
    Minnesota Twins -118 (1 unit)
    Seattle Mariners -115 (2 units)
    Florida Marlins Team Total Over 5 -105 (2 units)
    New York Yankees Team Total Over 5 -120 (2 units)
    Tampa Bay Rays +108 (1 unit)
    Phi/Col Over 10 -107 (2 units)
    Sf/Sd Under 6.5 -110 (1 unit)

    GL on that sd/sf under AJ, how about a 6-0 SF win?

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by AJPierzynski:

    Toronto Blue Jays -127 (2 units)
    Texas Rangers +156 (1 unit)
    Texas Rangers Team Total Over 4.5 -110 (2 units)
    Pit/Cin Under 9 -125 (1 unit)
    Hou/Stl Over 7.5 -120 (2 units)
    Minnesota Twins -118 (1 unit)
    Seattle Mariners -115 (2 units)
    Florida Marlins Team Total Over 5 -105 (2 units)
    New York Yankees Team Total Over 5 -120 (2 units)
    Tampa Bay Rays +108 (1 unit)
    Phi/Col Over 10 -107 (2 units)
    Sf/Sd Under 6.5 -110 (1 unit)

    GL on that sd/sf under AJ, how about a 6-0 SF win?

     
    L8kersFan74
    L8kersFan74
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2006
    Posts: 11382
    Posted: Apr. 11, 2009 - 10:04 PM ET #222

    Quote Originally Posted by PALLADIUM:

    Why does this particular thread get so many hits everyday?  I've been folowing since season started and mostly BIG losing days while other posters like MANRAM and MAMATHERSMA pick winners.
    I know these thread have a lot of stats but in the end game most times somone asks for an opinion the reply is don't do it and it ends up winning and the posted picks have been losers from Day 1.  That said why so much love?

    You were simply asking a question??? WTF??? Does what I bolded up top look like a question to you? Are you that fuckin' stupid? If you're gonna say you see "mostly BIG losing days" you've already proven your stupidity in that one single statement. Not only are you wrong, you pretty much couldn't be any further from correct. Get it together or get the fuck outta here. We don't need numbnut douchebags like you in these forums.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by PALLADIUM:

    Why does this particular thread get so many hits everyday?  I've been folowing since season started and mostly BIG losing days while other posters like MANRAM and MAMATHERSMA pick winners.
    I know these thread have a lot of stats but in the end game most times somone asks for an opinion the reply is don't do it and it ends up winning and the posted picks have been losers from Day 1.  That said why so much love?

    You were simply asking a question??? WTF??? Does what I bolded up top look like a question to you? Are you that fuckin' stupid? If you're gonna say you see "mostly BIG losing days" you've already proven your stupidity in that one single statement. Not only are you wrong, you pretty much couldn't be any further from correct. Get it together or get the fuck outta here. We don't need numbnut douchebags like you in these forums.

     
    dimekiller74
    dimekiller74
    Covers Rehab
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 197
    Posted: Apr. 11, 2009 - 10:13 PM ET #223

    Quote Originally Posted by minoman45:



    62-0 MLB System is about to start

    This is easy money, make sure you are on this system

     

    Why do u put this bullshit up must be a scam



    => Check it out

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by minoman45:



    62-0 MLB System is about to start

    This is easy money, make sure you are on this system

     

    Why do u put this bullshit up must be a scam



    => Check it out

     
    dimekiller74
    dimekiller74
    Covers Rehab
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 197
    Posted: Apr. 11, 2009 - 10:18 PM ET #224

    Quote Originally Posted by dimekiller74:

     

    why u bother people with this bullshit its a scam

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by dimekiller74:

     

    why u bother people with this bullshit its a scam

     
     
    mrvegasboston
    mrvegasboston
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 837
    Posted: Apr. 11, 2009 - 10:23 PM ET #225

    wow i am on fire today nice come from behind for the cubs ill take it
    Reply
    wow i am on fire today nice come from behind for the cubs ill take it
    All Forums | MLB Betting Forum
    «First Previous 123 ... 8910 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,657
    • Tuesday 09/29/2026 636
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,212
    • PART DEUX 249
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 6,243
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,016
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,486
    • You asked for more winners- here you go 1,443
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,816
    • That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 619

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.