Posted:
#76
Saturdays Plays
Posted:
#77
The lines moved for both Boston from 9 down to 8.5 and Arizona from 9.5 up to 10.5 because of switching pitchers, can anyone elaborate as to why?
Thanks in advance.
The lines moved for both Boston from 9 down to 8.5 and Arizona from 9.5 up to 10.5 because of switching pitchers, can anyone elaborate as to why?
Thanks in advance.
Posted:
#84
lineguesser Great Avatar.
AJ,anything more coming today?
Just got here missed the early ones I guess.
lineguesser Great Avatar.
AJ,anything more coming today?
Just got here missed the early ones I guess.
Posted:
#91
Quote Originally Posted by yyepyyep:
worst part about getting drunk is not waking up in time to get your bets in
Or setting your alarm clock to PM instead of AM and oversleeping badly.
Quote Originally Posted by yyepyyep:
worst part about getting drunk is not waking up in time to get your bets in
Or setting your alarm clock to PM instead of AM and oversleeping badly.
Posted:
#92
Toronto Blue Jays -127 (2 units)
Texas Rangers +156 (1 unit)
Texas Rangers Team Total Over 4.5 -110 (2 units)
Pit/Cin Under 9 -125 (1 unit)
Hou/Stl Over 7.5 -120 (2 units)
Minnesota Twins -118 (1 unit)
Seattle Mariners -115 (2 units)
Texas Rangers +156 (1 unit)
Texas Rangers Team Total Over 4.5 -110 (2 units)
Pit/Cin Under 9 -125 (1 unit)
Hou/Stl Over 7.5 -120 (2 units)
Minnesota Twins -118 (1 unit)
Seattle Mariners -115 (2 units)
Toronto Blue Jays -127 (2 units)
Texas Rangers +156 (1 unit)
Texas Rangers Team Total Over 4.5 -110 (2 units)
Pit/Cin Under 9 -125 (1 unit)
Hou/Stl Over 7.5 -120 (2 units)
Minnesota Twins -118 (1 unit)
Seattle Mariners -115 (2 units)
Texas Rangers +156 (1 unit)
Texas Rangers Team Total Over 4.5 -110 (2 units)
Pit/Cin Under 9 -125 (1 unit)
Hou/Stl Over 7.5 -120 (2 units)
Minnesota Twins -118 (1 unit)
Seattle Mariners -115 (2 units)
Posted:
#94
Quote Originally Posted by openbahr:
sittin in my kitchen on my laptop and every time I get goin on a raven riley site my wife walks in and ruins it.
Here you go....I hate when that happens.....that's why I got rid of mine.....my wife that is sittin in my kitchen on my laptop and every time I get goin on a raven riley site my wife walks in and ruins it.
Quote Originally Posted by openbahr:
sittin in my kitchen on my laptop and every time I get goin on a raven riley site my wife walks in and ruins it.
Here you go....I hate when that happens.....that's why I got rid of mine.....my wife that is sittin in my kitchen on my laptop and every time I get goin on a raven riley site my wife walks in and ruins it.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,668
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 636
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,212
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 6,302
- PART DEUX 251
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,016
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,498
- You asked for more winners- here you go 1,460
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,822
- That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 619
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
