Yes go phils ..need them to complete parlay with Texas.
Had chisox by themselves
Nice to see everybody cash this comeback..
Most of the guys here on Phil's....
That Zona BP has coughed up a few leads this year
Nice to see everybody cash this comeback..
Most of the guys here on Phil's....
That Zona BP has coughed up a few leads this year
Thanks Brother...you too. 16 hits 18 left on base and miss. On to the next.
![]()
Thanks Brother...you too. 16 hits 18 left on base and miss. On to the next.
![]()
@BlackwaterOP
It was frustrating - let's move on.
@camby700
Philly was sweet - i surely hope so. I didn't see Zac G. having two bad outings - glad it worked out.
@silvermul83
I like the Dodgers and Under
my plays:
5. Cincy +.5 F5 -105
6. Cincy +1.5 -113
7. Tor/TB under 4.5
8. Lad +108
9. Lad/Atl - 9.5
10. Cubs -107
Good luck all
@BlackwaterOP
It was frustrating - let's move on.
@camby700
Philly was sweet - i surely hope so. I didn't see Zac G. having two bad outings - glad it worked out.
@silvermul83
I like the Dodgers and Under
my plays:
5. Cincy +.5 F5 -105
6. Cincy +1.5 -113
7. Tor/TB under 4.5
8. Lad +108
9. Lad/Atl - 9.5
10. Cubs -107
Good luck all
We did alright lastnight 7-4. Let's see if we can keep it rolling, my plays for this afternoon:
1. Stl - 123
2. Mia - 121
3. Mia/Col under 11
4. Tor + 156
Good luck all
We did alright lastnight 7-4. Let's see if we can keep it rolling, my plays for this afternoon:
1. Stl - 123
2. Mia - 121
3. Mia/Col under 11
4. Tor + 156
Good luck all
Rest of my card:
5. Nym -101
6. Oak/Sea under 4 F5
7. small parlay Oak + 214 to under 7.5
8. Parlay Cws - 142 to NYY -130
Good luck all
Good luck all
Rest of my card:
5. Nym -101
6. Oak/Sea under 4 F5
7. small parlay Oak + 214 to under 7.5
8. Parlay Cws - 142 to NYY -130
Good luck all
Good luck all
Why Toronto is my question. They are one of the most unpredictable team. Are u taking it for value or do u see an angle where they have a shot at winning straight-up
Why Toronto is my question. They are one of the most unpredictable team. Are u taking it for value or do u see an angle where they have a shot at winning straight-up
@handycat
Lines, ratings , and previous results . Everyday the pitcher sets the tone,, just trying to find games where I have history, with similar data. Didn’t work out. I’ll note it down and try to improve my process
@Brooklyncapper
back at ya bud
@lopez021130
Thanks and back at ya
@handycat
Lines, ratings , and previous results . Everyday the pitcher sets the tone,, just trying to find games where I have history, with similar data. Didn’t work out. I’ll note it down and try to improve my process
@Brooklyncapper
back at ya bud
@lopez021130
Thanks and back at ya
Miami messed me up yesterday . Looked like we had a chance to take both-then bam col makes it 6-2. At that juncture I was hoping it ends that way. Once Miami came back and I saw Brodzan or whatever - I knew it was over - he gives a run or runs up every time out. Moving on.
Today is a tough game. The data is mixed. I have an exact rating and line situation, which indicates take the home team on the money line. I was going to avoid but the line dropped to -140, which is very close to my threshold of a straight play. My play for this afternoon :
1. cubs -140
good luck all.
Miami messed me up yesterday . Looked like we had a chance to take both-then bam col makes it 6-2. At that juncture I was hoping it ends that way. Once Miami came back and I saw Brodzan or whatever - I knew it was over - he gives a run or runs up every time out. Moving on.
Today is a tough game. The data is mixed. I have an exact rating and line situation, which indicates take the home team on the money line. I was going to avoid but the line dropped to -140, which is very close to my threshold of a straight play. My play for this afternoon :
1. cubs -140
good luck all.
