@mlesnet
Era doesn’t always tell a complete story of a pitcher in my opinion, there’s a lot of good sources out there…. I mentioned one in my first post sagarin.com . A good place to start .
@mlesnet
Era doesn’t always tell a complete story of a pitcher in my opinion, there’s a lot of good sources out there…. I mentioned one in my first post sagarin.com . A good place to start .
@mlesnet
Era doesn’t always tell a complete story of a pitcher in my opinion, there’s a lot of good sources out there…. I mentioned one in my first post sagarin.com . A good place to start .
We went 5-4 yesterday record stands at 18-17. Today these are my plays for the early games:
1. Philly -114
2. Cubs/Philly under 8.5
3. Pitt +112
4. Stlouis +1 -104
5. Bal/Tor over 9
6. Sea +103
Good luck all
We went 5-4 yesterday record stands at 18-17. Today these are my plays for the early games:
1. Philly -114
2. Cubs/Philly under 8.5
3. Pitt +112
4. Stlouis +1 -104
5. Bal/Tor over 9
6. Sea +103
Good luck all
@mlesnet
Thanks. I was out . The data was mixed on that one - I avoided it.
@bee28s
Hoping the Toronto turns into one of these back and forth 13 inning games - doubt it.
@mlesnet
Thanks. I was out . The data was mixed on that one - I avoided it.
@bee28s
Hoping the Toronto turns into one of these back and forth 13 inning games - doubt it.
Record stands at 23-22. Let's look at some numbers:
Az Henry 124
-165 Phi Wheeler 14
Phi opens up as a 165 fav. and currently around 224 (madduxsports.com) . Using numbers from sagarin.com I have a methodology to give each pitcher a rating. Heny has a rating of 124 and Wheeler 14 (often lower the better on paper) . With these ratings and an opening line of 165 - my data is telling me to take Phi on the run line. My Plays for 5-22-23:
1. Phi -1.5 -108
2. Cincy +1.5 +107
3. LAD +1 -113
4. TB - 104
5. Milw +104
6. Kan -105
7. Bos -101
8. Oak/Sea under 8
9. Mia/Col 0ver 11.5
10. Parlay small Lad +139 to Cincy +174 to Pit First 5 ml +120
Good luck all
Record stands at 23-22. Let's look at some numbers:
Az Henry 124
-165 Phi Wheeler 14
Phi opens up as a 165 fav. and currently around 224 (madduxsports.com) . Using numbers from sagarin.com I have a methodology to give each pitcher a rating. Heny has a rating of 124 and Wheeler 14 (often lower the better on paper) . With these ratings and an opening line of 165 - my data is telling me to take Phi on the run line. My Plays for 5-22-23:
1. Phi -1.5 -108
2. Cincy +1.5 +107
3. LAD +1 -113
4. TB - 104
5. Milw +104
6. Kan -105
7. Bos -101
8. Oak/Sea under 8
9. Mia/Col 0ver 11.5
10. Parlay small Lad +139 to Cincy +174 to Pit First 5 ml +120
Good luck all
Play number 5. SF +137
6. Hou/Mil under 9.5
7. Cubs -113
@mlesnet
Thanks bud - appreciate.
@Ilost
See Post #16
Just because I post numerous plays doesn't mean there's no data behind it. Once again please read post #16 . I encourage you to post plays with your rationale - up for the challenge?
Good luck all even you Ilost
Play number 5. SF +137
6. Hou/Mil under 9.5
7. Cubs -113
@mlesnet
Thanks bud - appreciate.
@Ilost
See Post #16
Just because I post numerous plays doesn't mean there's no data behind it. Once again please read post #16 . I encourage you to post plays with your rationale - up for the challenge?
Good luck all even you Ilost
We went 4-6 Monday and 5-2 yesterday puts us at 9-8 for the week and 32-30 thus far. Throw in the dogs and parlays and we are on the right side. Today my plays for the early afternoon:
1. Pitt +106
2. Minn -1 -113
3. Philly -104
4. Hous/Milw Over 9
Good luck all
We went 4-6 Monday and 5-2 yesterday puts us at 9-8 for the week and 32-30 thus far. Throw in the dogs and parlays and we are on the right side. Today my plays for the early afternoon:
1. Pitt +106
2. Minn -1 -113
3. Philly -104
4. Hous/Milw Over 9
Good luck all
