you will go broke chasing this garbage team....they dont have heart. this team flat out fucking sucks. Their offense couldn't be any fucking worse.
FROM WHAT I HAVE SEEN THE PAST FEW WEEKS I LIKE FOR CHASING THAT IS... ARE THEY GOING TO WIN THE WORLD SERIES??? NO OF COURSE NOT!!!! I DONT NEED THEM TOO.... THEY HAVE NOT HAD MORE THEN 4 LOSSES IN A ROW ALL SEASON AND HAVE BEEN MAJOR DOGS MOST OF THE TIME... BIG DOG WITH NOT A TON OF LOSSES IN BETWEEN IS FINE WITH ME ... I HAVE DEEP POCKETS FOR A CHASE AND DONT MIND GOING 8 LOSSES IN A ROW OR SO TO MAKE MY MONEY BACK
Quote Originally Posted by EastOakland:
you will go broke chasing this garbage team....they dont have heart. this team flat out fucking sucks. Their offense couldn't be any fucking worse.
FROM WHAT I HAVE SEEN THE PAST FEW WEEKS I LIKE FOR CHASING THAT IS... ARE THEY GOING TO WIN THE WORLD SERIES??? NO OF COURSE NOT!!!! I DONT NEED THEM TOO.... THEY HAVE NOT HAD MORE THEN 4 LOSSES IN A ROW ALL SEASON AND HAVE BEEN MAJOR DOGS MOST OF THE TIME... BIG DOG WITH NOT A TON OF LOSSES IN BETWEEN IS FINE WITH ME ... I HAVE DEEP POCKETS FOR A CHASE AND DONT MIND GOING 8 LOSSES IN A ROW OR SO TO MAKE MY MONEY BACK
Hey Centralflaguy I like what you are doing. I think it's a good chase system with a change of strategy to pick 1 team and focus on 1 team. The best part about it is value b/c they are underdogs most of the time. I've noticed in the previous chase threads for april you picked a lot of series with St Louis as your chase team. Any ties or roots to these 2 teams?
Hey Centralflaguy I like what you are doing. I think it's a good chase system with a change of strategy to pick 1 team and focus on 1 team. The best part about it is value b/c they are underdogs most of the time. I've noticed in the previous chase threads for april you picked a lot of series with St Louis as your chase team. Any ties or roots to these 2 teams?
SUPERGLUE>> NO TIES AT ALL!!!! JUST TRYING TO REDUCE THE JUICE WE PUT UP IN MLB... IT WILL KILL YOU!!!! I DO LIKE THIS ALOT BETTER WITH ONE TEAM... OH AND THIS TEAM COULD GO ON A BAD STREAK AND LOSE ALOT OF GAMES..... IF YOU START OUT WITH A BASE BET YOU CAN AFFORD THEN YOU CAN STAY IN THE CHASE UNTIL THE NEXT WIN COMES... WE WILL SEE WHAT HAPPENS..
GOOD LUCK IF YOUR CHASING
SUPERGLUE>> NO TIES AT ALL!!!! JUST TRYING TO REDUCE THE JUICE WE PUT UP IN MLB... IT WILL KILL YOU!!!! I DO LIKE THIS ALOT BETTER WITH ONE TEAM... OH AND THIS TEAM COULD GO ON A BAD STREAK AND LOSE ALOT OF GAMES..... IF YOU START OUT WITH A BASE BET YOU CAN AFFORD THEN YOU CAN STAY IN THE CHASE UNTIL THE NEXT WIN COMES... WE WILL SEE WHAT HAPPENS..
Hey you have deep pockets, they will win eventually! I like
THE POINT IS TO START YOUR BASE BET WITH WHAT YOU CAN AFFORD!!! EVERYONES BANK ROLL IS NOT THE SAME... SO START YOUR BASE WITH WHAT YOU CAN AFFORD ... JUST REMEMBER THE STREAK COULD LAST A LONG TIME... NEED TO PLAN AHEAD FOR THAT...
Quote Originally Posted by TurnstoneMoney:
Hey you have deep pockets, they will win eventually! I like
THE POINT IS TO START YOUR BASE BET WITH WHAT YOU CAN AFFORD!!! EVERYONES BANK ROLL IS NOT THE SAME... SO START YOUR BASE WITH WHAT YOU CAN AFFORD ... JUST REMEMBER THE STREAK COULD LAST A LONG TIME... NEED TO PLAN AHEAD FOR THAT...
you got a shot tonight with Volquez. He was off last time out, but usually rights the ship next time. he could throw a gem, the pads bats will need that to win. I'm adding this this one tonight on that hunch, hope it hits for your chase.
you got a shot tonight with Volquez. He was off last time out, but usually rights the ship next time. he could throw a gem, the pads bats will need that to win. I'm adding this this one tonight on that hunch, hope it hits for your chase.
MONDAY LOST $ 300.00 TUESDAY LOST $ 600.00 WEDNESDAY LOST $ 1,200.00
THURSDAY MAY 24
SAN DIEGO +113
AT METS
BET $ 2,400.00 TO WIN $ 2,712.00
WHAT LUCK >>>I PLACED MY BET THIS MORNING ON THE EARLY LINE FOR +113 AND GET HOME FROM WORK AND COULD OF HAD +125GO FIGURE... ALL WEEK I WAITED FOR THE LINE TO GO UP AND IT WENT DOWN EVERY TIME!!!! WE WILL SEE WHAT HAPPENS
GOOD LUCK IF YOUR CHASING
CHASING SAN DIEGO
MONDAY LOST $ 300.00 TUESDAY LOST $ 600.00 WEDNESDAY LOST $ 1,200.00
THURSDAY MAY 24
SAN DIEGO +113
AT METS
BET $ 2,400.00 TO WIN $ 2,712.00
WHAT LUCK >>>I PLACED MY BET THIS MORNING ON THE EARLY LINE FOR +113 AND GET HOME FROM WORK AND COULD OF HAD +125GO FIGURE... ALL WEEK I WAITED FOR THE LINE TO GO UP AND IT WENT DOWN EVERY TIME!!!! WE WILL SEE WHAT HAPPENS
Centralflorida you getting them at 116 instead of 125 is not bad luck it just means sharps have hit the mets hard unlike over the weekend sharp money was with you and I think u won 2-3 always good to be with sharp money.... Good luck buddy ..... Quick question why win let's say 400-500 every 3 days ( assuming they win 1 out of every 3 ) and ur risking 300 and they are usually dogs so lets say you get paid 400-500 every time u win ... If u have the deep pockets why not pick a team who is a bit better than 500 and on average is slightly favored on average and win 2-4 ....... Just my 2 cents good luck buddy
Centralflorida you getting them at 116 instead of 125 is not bad luck it just means sharps have hit the mets hard unlike over the weekend sharp money was with you and I think u won 2-3 always good to be with sharp money.... Good luck buddy ..... Quick question why win let's say 400-500 every 3 days ( assuming they win 1 out of every 3 ) and ur risking 300 and they are usually dogs so lets say you get paid 400-500 every time u win ... If u have the deep pockets why not pick a team who is a bit better than 500 and on average is slightly favored on average and win 2-4 ....... Just my 2 cents good luck buddy
I hate to see a good man go down in flames, but it is how you get up from a fall that defines you. Even the Tasmanian Devil crashes and burns ( as I recall the Taz was always "CHASING" something - all the time) . Either I am really slow or you called it a "chase", because of the Taz, or for some other reason? Don't leave me hanging on that one. But as I remember, he always gets right back up and chases something else Buggs tells him is good to get. Win or loose this chase, I respect your discipline.
BTW, might have the fade the Rays tomorrow, regardless of the stats and trends, after their first day off in 30 days straight play. It might be their old "Friday" night loss after an off Thursday, problem.
Best of fortunes tonight.
I hate to see a good man go down in flames, but it is how you get up from a fall that defines you. Even the Tasmanian Devil crashes and burns ( as I recall the Taz was always "CHASING" something - all the time) . Either I am really slow or you called it a "chase", because of the Taz, or for some other reason? Don't leave me hanging on that one. But as I remember, he always gets right back up and chases something else Buggs tells him is good to get. Win or loose this chase, I respect your discipline.
BTW, might have the fade the Rays tomorrow, regardless of the stats and trends, after their first day off in 30 days straight play. It might be their old "Friday" night loss after an off Thursday, problem.