was looking promising made some comebacks due to bullpens all week so cant get them all......but you cannot walk 2 for murphy bases loaded that was ball game. Its amazing in baseball all the work you put it in and all it takes is 10 minutes to decide the game.
was looking promising made some comebacks due to bullpens all week so cant get them all......but you cannot walk 2 for murphy bases loaded that was ball game. Its amazing in baseball all the work you put it in and all it takes is 10 minutes to decide the game.
was looking promising made some comebacks due to bullpens all week so cant get them all......but you cannot walk 2 for murphy bases loaded that was ball game. Its amazing in baseball all the work you put it in and all it takes is 10 minutes to decide the game.
I feel you, had the orioles yesterday, blew a 4 point lead in 10 minutes.
Quote Originally Posted by AFNfootballnerd:
was looking promising made some comebacks due to bullpens all week so cant get them all......but you cannot walk 2 for murphy bases loaded that was ball game. Its amazing in baseball all the work you put it in and all it takes is 10 minutes to decide the game.
I feel you, had the orioles yesterday, blew a 4 point lead in 10 minutes.
AFN.....how does your system rate Detroit....Anibel Sanchez has given up 10 HR's in his last 5 games and the wind is blowing out today. I see you rate KC as only 2 stars, but Detroit has their bags packed ready to get the season over, and KC still is playing for a Post Season wildcard spot. Detroit has to be rated 0 stars.
BOL tonight!
AFN.....how does your system rate Detroit....Anibel Sanchez has given up 10 HR's in his last 5 games and the wind is blowing out today. I see you rate KC as only 2 stars, but Detroit has their bags packed ready to get the season over, and KC still is playing for a Post Season wildcard spot. Detroit has to be rated 0 stars.
Lol. Hang in there AFN. Have faith in your picks. I am running with you on the A's.
I knew I was stretching with the A's pick even when the program had 4 stars for the A's I could barely hit the submit button on this rookie team. Even told myself 2-1 day ill stay take 2k to a buddy of mine because i had the A's on the card........Wasted 3 plus hours to listen to rookie mistakes mentioned by the radio announcer for the A's.
Powell running base around second and trips because he was looking back at the ball when he should have been looking at 3rd base coach is all I had to hear to know not to put a dime on these rookies
Quote Originally Posted by captainfyr:
Lol. Hang in there AFN. Have faith in your picks. I am running with you on the A's.
I knew I was stretching with the A's pick even when the program had 4 stars for the A's I could barely hit the submit button on this rookie team. Even told myself 2-1 day ill stay take 2k to a buddy of mine because i had the A's on the card........Wasted 3 plus hours to listen to rookie mistakes mentioned by the radio announcer for the A's.
Powell running base around second and trips because he was looking back at the ball when he should have been looking at 3rd base coach is all I had to hear to know not to put a dime on these rookies
Keep up the good work AFN. I was on the A's too. They win some games. It's just a matter of picking the right games. We just picked the wrong game today. At least they put up a decent fight today and didn't fold in the first few innings.
Keep up the good work AFN. I was on the A's too. They win some games. It's just a matter of picking the right games. We just picked the wrong game today. At least they put up a decent fight today and didn't fold in the first few innings.
Prolly would've been out to Vegas with that Oakland win hahha next time
Can't get greedy 2 dogs $2600 on the day but man I wanted that A's game so bad especially watching the A's live in Oakland as a kid....brought back good memories let's continue to stress the books this week those fockers were sweating the last game today
Quote Originally Posted by dbasports:
Prolly would've been out to Vegas with that Oakland win hahha next time
Can't get greedy 2 dogs $2600 on the day but man I wanted that A's game so bad especially watching the A's live in Oakland as a kid....brought back good memories let's continue to stress the books this week those fockers were sweating the last game today
Can't get greedy 2 dogs $2600 on the day but man I wanted that A's game so bad especially watching the A's live in Oakland as a kid....brought back good memories let's continue to stress the books this week those fockers were sweating the last game today
jonah hill, is that really you from money ball?
No team is as good as it looks when winning nor are they as bad as they look when losing
Quote Originally Posted by AFNfootballnerd:
Can't get greedy 2 dogs $2600 on the day but man I wanted that A's game so bad especially watching the A's live in Oakland as a kid....brought back good memories let's continue to stress the books this week those fockers were sweating the last game today
Always good to have some luck too! In Detroit game, Sanchez left after 5 pitches. He has been a dumpster fire and that gave Detroit a much better chance of winning. BOL today!
Always good to have some luck too! In Detroit game, Sanchez left after 5 pitches. He has been a dumpster fire and that gave Detroit a much better chance of winning. BOL today!