Astro's first game back home since the hurricane, Harvey angle, easy money on the runline both games.
will most likely hit tomorrow as well. I think a few people were on them against Texas thinking the dis would help but being back home angle and playing for the city seems to be a no Brainer
Quote Originally Posted by BallingLikeNE:
Astro's first game back home since the hurricane, Harvey angle, easy money on the runline both games.
will most likely hit tomorrow as well. I think a few people were on them against Texas thinking the dis would help but being back home angle and playing for the city seems to be a no Brainer
because all those games were fully capped morning of a day I actually called off because I was that confident in those 8 games...I looked at it this way...
.go to work and get paid 18 dollars an hour for 8 hours = 144 - 22 tax = 122 for the day or make 4.5 k back I needed for the Twins and rockies lose. Was very crucial to put Saturdays winnings on todays Cardinals and Yankees wins to double up on the books for a 6k payout where the books thought they had me......
Quote Originally Posted by Day-trader1:
8.5k in play why??
because all those games were fully capped morning of a day I actually called off because I was that confident in those 8 games...I looked at it this way...
.go to work and get paid 18 dollars an hour for 8 hours = 144 - 22 tax = 122 for the day or make 4.5 k back I needed for the Twins and rockies lose. Was very crucial to put Saturdays winnings on todays Cardinals and Yankees wins to double up on the books for a 6k payout where the books thought they had me......