Osirus -- I'd go Utley if he's there, maybe Texiera or A-Rod. I'm a Giants fan so I might just go homer style and take Lincecum
Wrestlemania 26 -- "in game" thread
Osirus -- I'd go Utley if he's there, maybe Texiera or A-Rod. I'm a Giants fan so I might just go homer style and take Lincecum
Osirus -- I'd go Utley if he's there, maybe Texiera or A-Rod. I'm a Giants fan so I might just go homer style and take Lincecum
Actually im leaning kemp or longoria but if arod is still there ill probably take him. Hate taking pitchers that early even as good as lincecum. Doesnt start until 8
You might want to make an exception if it's Halladay. He will be a MONSTER and guarenteed Cy Young if no injury. I'd go with Longoria.
Actually im leaning kemp or longoria but if arod is still there ill probably take him. Hate taking pitchers that early even as good as lincecum. Doesnt start until 8
You might want to make an exception if it's Halladay. He will be a MONSTER and guarenteed Cy Young if no injury. I'd go with Longoria.
Now in the older days...guys in Dolph's situation would have flew OVER the ropes.
And what if that ladder were to have hit someone in the crowd? ![]()
Now in the older days...guys in Dolph's situation would have flew OVER the ropes.
And what if that ladder were to have hit someone in the crowd? ![]()
Sparky -- how can you say Halladay would be a guaranteed Cy Young when he's gotta go against Lincecum? He might win it but I dunno about guaranteed
More chances to win. I don't care if Lincecum has a .50 ERA less than him...the Phillies can win him 25 wins...and that's how I honestly feel about that. And if he gets 25 wins...that's and automatic Cy Young. And...of course...I think he'll have a 2.80 or lower ERA.
Sparky -- how can you say Halladay would be a guaranteed Cy Young when he's gotta go against Lincecum? He might win it but I dunno about guaranteed
More chances to win. I don't care if Lincecum has a .50 ERA less than him...the Phillies can win him 25 wins...and that's how I honestly feel about that. And if he gets 25 wins...that's and automatic Cy Young. And...of course...I think he'll have a 2.80 or lower ERA.
That was awsome by Swagger...
Swagger wins...but FAILED at the same time.
I was wondering how long Striker was actually going to say..."Can he do it".
That was awsome by Swagger...
Swagger wins...but FAILED at the same time.
I was wondering how long Striker was actually going to say..."Can he do it".
Lawler: "Swagger told us earlier that if he won the briefcase, he might cash it in tonight!"
Oh yea...forgot about that.
My feed is starting to cut out a bit. ![]()
Lawler: "Swagger told us earlier that if he won the briefcase, he might cash it in tonight!"
Oh yea...forgot about that.
My feed is starting to cut out a bit. ![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,328
- Friday 10/02/2026 906
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 266,337
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 31,148
- PART DEUX 236
- Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,123
- Week 5 Money 6,869
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,754
- Delaware QB Nick Minicucci 4,130
- NCAA WEEK 5 ***Mission Impossible: Fade me and win *** 5,409
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
