Wrestlemania 26 -- "in game" thread
What did your source tell ya, Sparky?
Well the HBK thing and Morrison turning heel soon. I took both into account and had the right side on each. The others were pure speculation...those I actually had knowledge about.
What did your source tell ya, Sparky?
Well the HBK thing and Morrison turning heel soon. I took both into account and had the right side on each. The others were pure speculation...those I actually had knowledge about.
kapono, sorry about the triple H cock match!
I always lose 1 team, 1 player, 1 point losses on all my parlays!
damn, you had a great chance of winning $500 on wrestlemania
get them next time my friend...
utah losing at milwaukee cost me $1118 off a $24 team 12 favorite parlay like 3 friday nights ago plus another small parlay for another $200
kapono, sorry about the triple H cock match!
I always lose 1 team, 1 player, 1 point losses on all my parlays!
damn, you had a great chance of winning $500 on wrestlemania
get them next time my friend...
utah losing at milwaukee cost me $1118 off a $24 team 12 favorite parlay like 3 friday nights ago plus another small parlay for another $200
Let's see the results from my card:
1. Sheamus +450, 50 to win 225
2. Batista +500, 20 to win 100
3. Chris Jericho +240, 20 to win 48
4. Jericho +180/Sheamus +240/Orton OR Rhodes -110 parlay, 10 to win 193.13
5. GSP -700, Cena -530, Taker -600, 40 to win 23.40
6. ShowMiz -420, Cena -320, Taker -320 parlay, 25 to win 28.32
7. Taker -295, Bret Hart -350 parlay, 30 to win 21.65
8. HBK +280, 20 to win 56
Overall: 4-4, +$21.37
Not bad at all. A Sheamus victory would have gone from 4-4 and +$21.37 to 6-2 and +$499.50
Thanks again Hunter, you only cost me $470 you dick!
Not counting the HBK/Taker and Cena/Batista match, in which I had both sides in various parlays, I was 3-1 (ShowMiz, Jericho, and Hart as winners, Sheamus as loser)
Are you fucking serious?!?!?!?! You're pissed at Triple H for winning? You do realize this shit is set up. That fact that you bet on something that is pre determined in the first place trying to make money and not for entertainment value is fucking hilarious but hating on someone because they lost a staged match is fucking comical! You're a fucking HUGE loser!
Let's see the results from my card:
1. Sheamus +450, 50 to win 225
2. Batista +500, 20 to win 100
3. Chris Jericho +240, 20 to win 48
4. Jericho +180/Sheamus +240/Orton OR Rhodes -110 parlay, 10 to win 193.13
5. GSP -700, Cena -530, Taker -600, 40 to win 23.40
6. ShowMiz -420, Cena -320, Taker -320 parlay, 25 to win 28.32
7. Taker -295, Bret Hart -350 parlay, 30 to win 21.65
8. HBK +280, 20 to win 56
Overall: 4-4, +$21.37
Not bad at all. A Sheamus victory would have gone from 4-4 and +$21.37 to 6-2 and +$499.50
Thanks again Hunter, you only cost me $470 you dick!
Not counting the HBK/Taker and Cena/Batista match, in which I had both sides in various parlays, I was 3-1 (ShowMiz, Jericho, and Hart as winners, Sheamus as loser)
Are you fucking serious?!?!?!?! You're pissed at Triple H for winning? You do realize this shit is set up. That fact that you bet on something that is pre determined in the first place trying to make money and not for entertainment value is fucking hilarious but hating on someone because they lost a staged match is fucking comical! You're a fucking HUGE loser!
Are you fucking serious?!?!?!?! You're pissed at Triple H for winning? You do realize this shit is set up. That fact that you bet on something that is pre determined in the first place trying to make money and not for entertainment value is fucking hilarious but hating on someone because they lost a staged match is fucking comical! You're a fucking HUGE loser!
Are you fucking serious?!?!?!?! You're pissed at Triple H for winning? You do realize this shit is set up. That fact that you bet on something that is pre determined in the first place trying to make money and not for entertainment value is fucking hilarious but hating on someone because they lost a staged match is fucking comical! You're a fucking HUGE loser!
This "fucking HUGE loser" won money on this "predetermined entertainment", so I can't really be that stupid, can I? It's my second year in a row of making money off of the Wrestlemania odds offered by 5Dimes. Next year will make three years in a row. If you see an opportunity to make money, YOU'RE the idiot if the only reason you don't take it is because its WWE, or hockey, or whatever.
Of course I'm aware its staged, I've been watching this shit for YEARS. My thinking on why Sheamus would beat HHH had nothing to do with "zomg Sheamus is tougher than HHH" or anything like that -- it had far more to do with backstage, behind the scenes stuff.
This "fucking HUGE loser" won money on this "predetermined entertainment", so I can't really be that stupid, can I? It's my second year in a row of making money off of the Wrestlemania odds offered by 5Dimes. Next year will make three years in a row. If you see an opportunity to make money, YOU'RE the idiot if the only reason you don't take it is because its WWE, or hockey, or whatever.
Of course I'm aware its staged, I've been watching this shit for YEARS. My thinking on why Sheamus would beat HHH had nothing to do with "zomg Sheamus is tougher than HHH" or anything like that -- it had far more to do with backstage, behind the scenes stuff.
But seriously, you should have done way better considering the following were beyond locks:
Taker
Cena
Hart
Mysterio
ShowMiz
But seriously, you should have done way better considering the following were beyond locks:
Taker
Cena
Hart
Mysterio
ShowMiz
Either way, all the other four were significant favorites (more than -240 or so), so the only real value was betting them in a parlay due to the $50 max bet limit. Plus, I wasn't completely sold that Batista didn't have a chance at winning (though that was wrong in retrospect, don't bet against Cena at WM.)
I look forward to next year to win some more money once WM comes around
Either way, all the other four were significant favorites (more than -240 or so), so the only real value was betting them in a parlay due to the $50 max bet limit. Plus, I wasn't completely sold that Batista didn't have a chance at winning (though that was wrong in retrospect, don't bet against Cena at WM.)
I look forward to next year to win some more money once WM comes around
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,328
- Friday 10/02/2026 905
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 266,307
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 31,097
- Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,122
- Week 5 Money 6,812
- NCAA WEEK 5 ***Mission Impossible: Fade me and win *** 5,390
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,754
- Delaware QB Nick Minicucci 4,051
- We have picked a terrible time to have the stupidest president ever 30,593
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
